It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: All SUN Facing Satellites Are Down (1st July 2012)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Yep Helioviewer was down yesterday when I tried it. It couldn't find the website. Figured it was just the site though. Guess not. Oh well, what else is new.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
If I didnt think it was just the servers down id have to say drakes calvary must be showing up. Three days did end last night lol that would be a great way to hide the aliums with a "solar flare".

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Here's a belgian site for SDO data. The satellite is not down, just the US server:
sdodata.oma.be...

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Computer Scans Occurring - Expect Temporary Outages Fri, 29 Jun 2012 Our data server is undergoing scans and maintenance, so users may experience temporary outages and some data flows are being interrupted. We apologize for any inconvenience.

SDO

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissConstrood
It's nothing to do with the satelites being down. The servers, based in Maryland are down due to the power outage from the storms

Yea, that would be the culprit. Power outage, we ned to get some extension cords and a Harbor masters flashlight.

I do love as antiquated electrical system.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
qualcomm is a communication sat system used in the trucking industry it was down for about 12 hours on the 29th. starting at around 1030 am

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

It's nothing to do with the satelites being down. The servers, based in Maryland are down due to the power outage from the storms

Reading down from the op, I was actually starting to get quite curious, a tad nervous even, maybe a little poop almost came out when alfa and chad had not put my mind at rest.

Then I read your post, quietly said *phew* to myself and could then not help but
Great catch!

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

I just tried a number of sites - solarimg.org... www.solarham.net... sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov... sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov... etc. Photos won't load on non ".gov" sites.

The ".gov" sites won't load at all.
Hmm.

edit on 7/1/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

If you get rid of the comma at the end of every one of your links ,they work

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qumulys

Reading down from the op, I was actually starting to get quite curious, a tad nervous even, maybe a little poop almost came out when alfa and chad had not put my mind at rest.

Then I read your post, quietly said *phew* to myself and could then not help but
Great catch!

I bet you weren't the only one around you who said *phew*
when that little bit of poop stuck its head out for a little bit
of fresh air!

Time will tell if there is more to this story.
(No, the satellites down story, silly!)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
hisz.rsoe is down too, is that one based in Maryland? I kept thinking something major has happened, but saw nothing in the news outside of east coast/mid-west disasters. (which is bad enough, blessings to those folks)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
This came to me today:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

In FInland science magazine forum somenone is wondering why his GPS does not work (I live in Finland also).

You remember what sound the Elenin did?

www.youtube.com...

Things are happening..

www.disclose.tv...

www.lawofone.info...

Millions in USA have been without electricity. Of what this mean, I think what hopi indians are saying in the prophecy: the technology will fail humankind. And as we move towards to the end of this year, more of this will come. So get some seeds, get some water, stay calm, meditate: this is natural thing that is happening, do not fear you only live once, at this moment.

www.crystalinks.com...

EIT, MIDI and LASCO instruments data all missing also from the ESA's SOHO page. Some amateur info:

There are four large sunspot groups currently visible through my Celestron C8 reflector. The most southern one is massive and no doubt represents the large coronal hole. I suspect it has ejected a major CME. Time will tell, in 48-72 hours when it would be expected to impact our magnetosphere. Sorry I do not have the equipment to post pictures"

NASA closed their website: SOHO, SDO and stereo-ssc. Why is that? Its online now again, but did they do that in order to delete information? Also jhelioviewer.org... website was closed at that time. What on earth happened? They went back online somewhere on the second day. They were offline at least 48 hours.

But still, when you try to search NASA database now here:

sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov...

It gives this message:

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error."

Also others report this so its not my computer. Again, what the hell is going on there??

Protons go out of the meter:

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

Also electrons:

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

Here is the last video from 30. day, still missing the 1. images:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSbnUmHU-NM

And from 1. day:

www.youtube.com...

And that is from Belgium:

sdoatsidc.oma.be...

sdodata.oma.be...

Grafiikkataulukko:

sdowww.lmsal.com...#

ALERT: www.swpc.noaa.gov...

Big pictures: sdowww.lmsal.com...#

NICT terminated their images also:

www.nict.go.jp...

Some other source:

solarimg.org...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
new pictures from m5.6 flare:

i293.photobucket.com...

i293.photobucket.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Yesterday I got pissed, and was trying to destroy some satellites with my anger because people want to play games with me! Didn't think I would hear something about it! Should I try again and prove it works, How about tomorrow too? Is this true because that;s what I was picturing doing yesterday because all kinds want to # with me! Non-believers, keep it up!
edit on 2-7-2012 by ATSGrunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
i have noticed that 2012 energies affect me, i stay up like 24 hours kinda often. couple weeks ago, in the light party, i stayed up like 3 days and sleeped 38 hours.. now sleeped 24 hours. weird?

oh and this came when i was sleeping:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
NASA down again for days. What is happening there?

sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join