It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind trip! Mom and dad.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
First off, I'm not sure this belongs in this forum, that's where I've put all my mind trips, so I'll just leave this here and be on my way. Mods move to short stories if you feel it appropriate.

I just went on a journey through my mind....

Just imagine....

A randy couple who have this amazing spaceship and travel the universe, they find a planet(earth) come here and raise a family, kids are grown up and parents have to go away for a dirty weekend. Off in their spaceship they go.

The kids, knowing the parents won't be back for a while throw a massive party, the parents don't come back, they forgot to set the time travel setting and are traveling close to light speed through space for the weekend. Thousands and thousands of years pass on earth and the children turn into humanity. Lol parents return after the weekend. Ooops!

Imagine the shock, "quick let's get out of here, they don't belong to us". Or they could just get real, real MAAAAD.

Meanwhile: LOOK AT THE STATE OF THIS PLACE! QUICK! MOM N DAD WILL BE BACK ANY MINUTE! LET'S GET THIS PLACE CLEANED UP.

Maybe they won't notice......

Parents come home......

Kids have tried to hide it. Hehe...... Mom is MAD!....

"LOOK AT THIS MESS HIDDEN IN THE CUPBOARD. AND ALL THIS UNDER THE RUG! WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TOO? IM GOING TO VISIT GRAN AND GRANPA! WHEN WE COME BACK WE WANT THIS MESS SORTED! MAKE SURE IT'S EXACLY HOW IT WAS WHEN WE LEFT?"

Mom n dad goes to nanna and grandpas and mom goes into one about the mess and what we have been up-to whiles they where away...... Nanny is silent with a slight smile...... And grandad rolls with laughter...,,,,, Ahh, he says "reminds me of when you where younger".........

Mom falls silent.... Slight smile....

They spoke for hours they did. They laughed and joked about it and went through them old times like it was yesterday. They cried with laughter. Grandad knew something like this would happen...... He did it when he was younger.... Or something that compares....

Back home the kids begin to argue. The bigger kids won't give The lil ones any food, and the big ones are arguing over who's having the chocolate biscuits. They are getting ready to fight over it.

Back at grandma and grandpas, they are still laughing. Nanna says.... You don't expect them to clean it properly do you...
Mom says... "Yes I'VE TOLD THEM". Grandad laughs again. Hahaha. "We told you and still had to Clarence it all again after. There was vomit down the cushion. Mud on the carpet. And the place smelt like a boozers armpit".

Nanna chuckles and says, "if you just leave them to do it dear, you won't be satisfied". And pulls a bottle of cleaning stuff out the cupboard. "Take this and go show them how to use it. It will be back to normal in no time". Grandad says.... "Yeah and set the bloody dial on the time travel function in your ship and go back to when you returned from your trip. Go and help them. It's your mess as well you know. You never cleaned it properly when you where younger ha ha ha".

Dad says... "We had better stop at the shop and get some chocolate biscuits too".

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
wow , either very cryptic, or just a senseless rambling. lol nice thread ?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
It makes you think at least.
Btw, wifi hows you´re watermill going?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by wewillnotcomply666

Yeah it is pretty criptic.... I think.... I was not sure where it was going to start with.lol. But some how It came together as story we can all relate too. In movies, this meaning would be subliminal, but the way i wrote this... It's right in yer face.

edit on 1-7-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

Hey V, in today's mindset, it's not an impossibility is it?

that's abit off topic, lol. I need to find a water screw smooth on the inside. I made one from a rod and flexible ducting wrapped around it. But it was not smooth on the inside and the water didn't slide up, it sloshed too much.
I need to find a PVC fabricator and have one made.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Yeah really was offtopic, nonetheless, I like your little mind trip

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

Thanks. I know it will be right over some people's heads lol. Like the first poster said... Cryptic or rambling. Make of it what you will.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

i understand exactly what this story is about, hopefully so will everyone else soon, fingers crossed

top topics

join