It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Let me first start off saying I never believed in UFO's, ghosts or any of that stuff because I have never witnessed it.

I was on my way back from my buddies annual campout/party just like an hour ago and my buddy was driving my car. We had a tent and everything setup, I didn't want to leave but we wound up leaving because of his girl was flipping out back home so on the way home I was in the passenger seat of my car and I was staring out the window and the see really bright, what I thought was a star.

I was looking at this "star" for at least a good 4-5 seconds in the sky just thinking of stuff, then all of a sudden it just dropped down half of the whole sky and dissapeared. My buddy who was driving said did you just see that drop? I thought I was the only person that saw it, but he said he saw it drop and vanish too but he did not watch it long enough to see it hang in the sky for a good 4 seconds.

Honestly I do not know what it was. I'm still drunk but I'm not that #ed up to not know what I saw. I do not know what it was, I was never a believer in UFOs or any of that stuff but now I question it because there is no way what I saw was a shooting star. I always believed there was a explainton for everything.

I'm just sharing my experience, I have not been on here for awhile I've been busy with summer classes and stuff but as soon as I seen this I had to share my experience.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

I have witnessed that before...especially out over the lake where visibility clarifies

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
what was your location and what direction were you heading to ?

That info would be helpful

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

Oh i think i have seen something like this before, except i only usually see it when the star is falling. Its like this light falls out of the sky and then halfway to the ground it fizzles out. I always thought it was a meteor or something but apparently meteors light up the whole sky and what ive been seeing doesnt seem to even be that bright at all. One time i even saw one that was red.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Saw something similar the other night, while outside on the patio, a large white fireball flew horizontally overhead at around 2,000 feet

If that wasn't strange enough, the fireball suddenly disappeared as it passed over the ocean, or perhaps passed behind a cloud bank

I could give more details but without video it's all anecdotal..

new topics

top topics

join