It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Holographic like fireball activity appears over New Jersey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Apparent UFO sighting over New Jersey June 30th 2012. This incident was first reported on MUFON earlier today and now can be found on google news.

Just posting this in hopes there are some local ATS'ers in the New Jersey area that may have seen something to help confirm or deny this sighting.

www.examiner.com...

A witness reports UFO activity over New Jersey on 30 June 2012 according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database that was filed on 30 June 2012. The witness describes the suddenness of her sighting, and the direction the apparent UFO was travelling. “While outside smoking a cigarette my girlfriend pointed out what looked like a fast moving fireball traveling Northeast.” The witness kept looking at it until it faded. “We followed it and it seemingly "burned out" and disappeared.” The witness then saw additional UFO activity. “Not even a minute later, another fireball came from the same area as the first again burning out where the first one had.” The witness further described the duration of the first and subsequent recurring sightings. “This occurred again two more times, all originating from the same spot and burning out in the same vicinity. This occurred over the span of approximately 7 - 10 minutes.”

cheers.

-Anathema

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by anathema777

So, in what way is that "holographic like"? Sounds like a typical bolide.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by anathema777

Not trying to be snarky, but it's the Saturday before the 4th of July... I just saw a blue "fireball" falling from the sky here in Los Angeles - in the south/southwest sky. I'm betting fireworks.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Sounds like a cluster of meteorites to me.

top topics

join