It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Historic Criminal Conspiracy case against the Vatican and Crown of England.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

ACP / ITCCS Joint Press Release Statement: Citizen victims’ group to commence proceedings at the Federal Court of Canada against the Vatican, the United Church of Canada, the Queen, the Harper Government & Big Pharma for their alleged involvement in wide-spread conspiracies pertaining to crimes against humanity, genocide & institutional corruption. The first ex-parte motion in the matter of Kevin Annett et al. v. The State of the Vatican Pope Benedict XVI et al., is set to be argued at the Federal Court in Toronto on Monday July 9th. A press conference has been scheduled for July 4th at the Federal Court Building on Queen St. in Toronto at 1:00 p.m.)

federalclassactions.wordpress.com...

What to make of this? Is there any connection here to recent announcements
of the impending mass arrests of the global cabal?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or is this just another irritating flea on the shoulders of the mighty, to be brushed off
and squashed at will?

edit on 1-7-2012 by OutonaLimb because: Added Link

edit on Sun Jul 1 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on Sun Jul 1 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed tags

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Seeing a press release before they push it trough court is good, makes it harder to be swept under the rug.

Wether the court will act as it should remains to be seen but it's definately something to keep our eyes on.

But taking down the global cabal running the show won't be done in courtrooms i'm afraid.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

It's interesting you should connect this with the mass arrests supposed to be taking place. I did find this on LadyDragon's website (where she announces Operation Green Light):

LadyDragon announcement of mass arrests

"Canada will be tested in the next few weeks and Mexico as well. Amero, North Americain Highway is to be terminated."

and

"Drake suggest the Canadian goverment to be on the side of the people or they will have to deal with the other countries."

and

"LadyDragon has a new website called Free Canada Movement 2012"

I guess we won't really know whether this is related until we have at least one or two other examples of such things. But here's hoping...

edit on 7/1/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
How does one get in on this suit?
The Canadian goverment took almost a ear to issue me a certificate for medical use.
This is cruel and unusual punishment as far as i can see.......
Canada is deeply infiltrated by the US shadow goverment agendas.....
The goverment needs to get out of the Amero business and concentrate on taking care of its own citizens.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The Lady Dragon website reads like a bunch of pie in the sky. I do not believe a single word on it.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
reply to post by OutonaLimb

It's interesting you should connect this with the mass arrests supposed to be taking place. I did find this on LadyDragon's website (where she announces Operation Green Light):

LadyDragon announcement of mass arrests

She's a Lady!

I believe her!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
How does one get in on this suit?
The Canadian goverment took almost a ear to issue me a certificate for medical use.
This is cruel and unusual punishment as far as i can see.......
Canada is deeply infiltrated by the US shadow goverment agendas.....
The goverment needs to get out of the Amero business and concentrate on taking care of its own citizens.

I just saw an article on Activist Post and was going to start a thread then found this one, this is amazing! A Canadian Federal court has allowed this suit to be filed, so there must be something to it:

A Federal Court judge in Toronto examined the material and granted leave for the full application to be filed and presented in court next Monday, July 9

Also named in this suit as defendants are the government of Canada, the United Church of Canada, the Church of England, and pharmaceutical companies, all of which are charged with crimes against humanity and criminally conspiring to obstruct justice

www.activistpost.com...

top topics

join