It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun Is Much Smaller And A Lot Closer Than We Are Misled To Believe

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
36 pages of replies to another ridiculous Blocula thread. God bless you, Blocula. You may be insane, but you're damn entertaining!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

SUN ACTIVATING SunBeams4Life

This is so much like my photos.

Grow your light and LOVE!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by DARREN1976

My apologise then but how do you know this?

As I did a fair old stint in prison libraries, and every weak minded person and persons that think that the police and other authorities in there constantly read david icke in fact the libraries in the different prisons I have been to have different copies and multiple copies of all his books and they are always going missing getting rented out and never returned, and for some reason more black people rent out his books than anybody else, thinking their is a big conspiracy to keep them down, and I know that as gospel as asked a few black guys why so many of them go mad over his books!! And when ordering new copies of his books to replace stolen copies was told by the head librarian that they have to try different book companies sometimes to get hold of his books as various companies sell out and cant place orders for it until said book company gets another batch in themselves!!! Been there, seen it, even read a few to see what all the fuss was about, he started of early in his writing career trying to pass himself of practically as "THE SON OF MAN"! Then things just went from bad to worse, I stopped reading his stuff right about the same time as he started spouting that crap about the queen mother and the queen being reptillians and eating human children and virgin women and some such nonsense, saying that he had eyewitness testimony from ex-royal emplyees, and that the queen mother was actually a lot older than people believed and tryed passing her off as not so frail and nigh on immortal, but surprise, surprise mr icke, she fell ill and died a while back didnt she? wonder how he will explain that event in his next book, he will probably say that every few hundred years royal's of that bloodline have to die publicly then transfer their essence in to a younger vessel, who's body they steal when it's in the womb after conception and eating or sucking the feotus's soul in to itself for evil energy!! LMFAO!! I have heard that he frequents this site(ATS) and I'm sure someone said once he has an account here, or had an account, so he will probably read what I've just said, and I've probably given him an idea for his next bunch of bunk, remember...you heard that bunk here first!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
36 pages of replies to another ridiculous Blocula thread. God bless you, Blocula. You may be insane, but you're damn entertaining!

Not at all! Infinity and the Sun are my most favorite topics.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by DARREN1976

Half the world's problem is smart people, apparently...

I hear ya pal, look at where the "smart people" have took society to, world financial problems, almost every discovery made has some sort of miltary applications as well.....

edit on 3-7-2012 by DARREN1976 because: snoozel toozel's!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

sun painting

Soarele iubeste Romania (The sun loves Romania)

I read this blurb under the video, most interesting. The beliefs vary for many, but he did capture the Interactive Element Involved.

The sun varies in size and how interacts person to person. No two peopel see it the same.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

And how are all these youtube videos proof or source material of anything you say? All it proes is you like new age music and videos, not that the universe is a hologram.. or that Blocula is right...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Malcher

Wow,what an amazing hologram and as fantastic as it is,theres nowhere near billions of stars within that image,seeing billions of stars simultaneously is impossible,because the light from that immensely vast amount of stars would merge into an overall glow that would fill the entire night sky like day...

Could you please explain what steps you took to come to this conclusion that light from so many would merge and light up the sky.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Its all about who is seeking, who is watching/observing/questioning/noticing and paying attention.

Here is something just found, that relates to the Saturn Programming including their halloween cult rituals and the Sun is a mirror, both for the light incoming, and as a reflector of our light.

And look how it responds, its interactive state for Halloween last year, as it rises, it looks like Saturn.

The dark side mud and fog, and shadow can only be truly dispelled by our inner Love and Awareness!

Saturn Looking Sun, Side Bursts Phenomenon, Winged Planet X, Halloween Sunrise, 10/31/2011

Start your own journey of noticing things, others post their observations online.

You can begin by going outside yourself, dawn, dusk and taking note.

Nothing beats the real journey of waking up.

I just posted this thread under my profile, don't want to lose these videos. That one just got filed away and connected even more dots.
edit on 3-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Saturn Looking Sun, Side Bursts Phenomenon, Winged Planet X, Halloween Sunrise, 10/31/2011

Seriously, what is wrong with you? Why on Earth is the distortion or reflection of light in the optics of a camera supposed to be meaningful in any way?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Your just posting this stuff to get a reaction off some arent you unity99?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Bloc told you to come join in the fun did he?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Seriously,why is the sun seen the size it is? why is it perfectly round,too perfect? and only so big? why isnt its light,supposedly shining at us continuously from ninety three million miles away,expanded into an entire sky filling glow by the time it reaches us?...Hmmmm?...Possible strong evidence for it being much smaller and a lot closer than we are misled to believe?
edit on 3-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Using this logic, at the same time it could be possible that the sun IS 93000000 miles away and IS as big as TPTB make YOU believe, can it not?

There you go, you've just debunked your flat earth image with your own question. "why isnt its light,supposedly shining at us continuously from ninety three million miles away,expanded into an entire sky filling glow by the time it reaches us?...Hmmmm?" Hey maybe because the earth is a globe and not flat. If it was flat then the suns light would cover the entire sky. Its flat when you look at your feet from where you stand however if you can jump as high as me (100km) then you would see thats its not quite flat as you can see over the (what would have been the horizon when you were standing).

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You think you are right, but you aren't physics proves you wrong. If we are to believe your argument then I should be able to walk outside with a flashlight and light everything up in the path of the flashlight as the path spreads out infinitely. You and I both know it won't work that way, just give up your wrong you tried but your wrong.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

One things for sure,anyone whos read this threads headline,will never look at the sun the same way again and they'll never think about the sun the way they did before...

I wouldn't think so. They might think you should have gotten at least a slight education and research developments of mankind knowledge of the Earth and near space since the dark ages.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

One things for sure,anyone whos read this threads headline,will never look at the sun the same way again and they'll never think about the sun the way they did before...

I wouldn't think so. They might think you should have gotten at least a slight education and research developments of mankind knowledge of the Earth and near space since the dark ages.

Of course people before the dark ages even were more educated than this guy

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by funkadelikbob
I'm not sure if anybody has mentioned it already, but to answer the OP's question about why he/she can't see stars at night, it's because of light pollution. If you want to see what the sky really looks like you have to go to the middle of nowhere.
And only see around 6,000 of the supposedly 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 existing stars...

First of all, everything is relative. The trillions of stars you can't see are blotted out by the closer, thus more visible, stars. For example take a space when it's dark and set 50 light bulbs in a grid, evenly spaced. When you're close it's easy to see that the light is coming from 50 distinguishable sources. Move farther away and it will look like one big light source. So from our point of view we're never going to be able to see all the stars. Just like you never in your life bothered to count 6000 stars in the sky in the first place.

Edit to further illustrate my point: Now imagine your are very far away from these 50 light bulbs that now look like a single source. Imagine somebody puts a few of those big-assed studio spotlights in front of you. You can still see the 50 light bulbs. Now imagine these studio-spotlights in front of you get turned on and shined at you. You will no longer be able to see the 50 bulbs. Light pollution.
edit on 3-7-2012 by funkadelikbob because: Reason in post

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

I think regarding ignorence the buck stops with bloc
or does it..

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

This man bloc has been explained by everyone now while he sits there eating
whine gums from his jar sipping cans of sprite ignoring everybody...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Bloc told you to come join in the fun did he?

To be perfectly honest, he starts interesting threads. But there are things in them that seem like black op or negative information and so I always point out that its not negative and its something different.

TPTB communicate with fallen ones. So they don't remember home, and don't get it truly.

I always do my best to widen the box, open the side of it, let the REAL LIGHT IN!

You should check into my threads, they're from my journey.

This thread has the holographic sun down, and the perceptional argument down but not the Love/Light down, and that is what it needs. TRUTH.

And the real job of waking up, we have a planet to save.
edit on 3-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join