It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun Is Much Smaller And A Lot Closer Than We Are Misled To Believe

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

...you come in with a ridiculous claim, and then base it off of questions you have that could have been explained to you in a 10 second google.

Really? Why aren't there more stars? If someone is standing a mile away from you on flat ground and they hold up a flashlight.. why can't you see the light? How about 5 miles away? We do see many stars in the sky, and if you look through a telescope you can see even more. There are many factors involved.

Also our solar system is also traveling through space. The sun is locked into an orbit also, the planets that orbit it do so because they are much smaller than it.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Hi Bloc, in your own words, could you explain what some words you have written in a post mean?

The 4 words are: Reality, Conspiracy, Everything and Life.

If you could clarify what these word me to You.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by Pigraphia
reply to post by blocula

Planes fly around the world.

They do? are they really flying around a round globe? or are they unknowingly only flying around and around over a slightly curved 20,000 mile wide convex disc?

think about it,no one has ever flown or sailed all the way around the earths equator without stopping,never veering off course,while filming the entire journey nonstop and unedited...

any footage and images that tptb and their nasa puppets show us of a supposedly round earth,are psychops footage and photos created,altered,controlled and released by tptb,intentionally designed to perpetuate the evil aliens holographic illusion...
edit on 3-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

It's been brought to your attention already that you can't "sail" through land masses on the equator. Just pointing out the simple fact that you comprehend virtually nothing.

Where is the edge of the Earth? Why can you produce no evidence for discworld? If it were true it would be easily proven. Ever think about that? Of course not, where's the "fun" in that?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malcher

reply to post by Malcher

Wow,what an amazing hologram and as fantastic as it is,theres nowhere near billions of stars within that image,seeing billions of stars simultaneously is impossible,because the light from that immensely vast amount of stars would merge into an overall glow that would fill the entire night sky like day...

"that immensely vast amount of stars would merge into an overall glow that would fill the entire night sky like day"

How or why would it fill the entire sky? Light will only travel so far. Just look at a flashlight.

Because billions of stars are such a vast amount,their lights would and should be filling every single portion of the sky simultaneously and creating an overall glow more or less like day...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I don't know why people even bother trying to argue with the OP, he's been trolling ATS with his ridiculous threads for almost a year now, and only responds to reasoned arguments and evidence with more nonsense. It's a waste of time and only serves to fuel his ego.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Just like your aliens! You can't argue with maybes, and possiblities that are completely unfounded. There is no proof whatsoever that soul harvesting exists, and that we are under the.dominion of aliens. If you proof I ask you present it, peer reviewed research not just a blog or some anecdotal stories, or a grainy photo.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by funkadelikbob
I'm not sure if anybody has mentioned it already, but to answer the OP's question about why he/she can't see stars at night, it's because of light pollution. If you want to see what the sky really looks like you have to go to the middle of nowhere.
And only see around 6,000 of the supposedly 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 existing stars...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Do you have any idea how big the universe is, compared to our tiny piece of space? We are a f**king SPECK on the outer arm of a SINGLE GALAXY. And that's only ONE galaxy out of THOUSANDS in our general area. And that's just in our area. As far as we know, the universe is infinite.

And if our universe is infinite, where the HELL did you get the idea that you can see every star in existence? Do you think you're Superman? I doubt if you even have a diploma with these kinds of assumptions. Go back to school.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
with more or less all of them of a relatively similar size,age,distance and luminosity and they are all streaming their lights outwards and towards earth...

Bloc, You need to explain where you get outrageous idea from. Is it because you cannot comprehend the size of the know universe or did you read this some where. You have repeated this now about 4 time if not more in this thread. Are you hoping that repeating a lie enough will eventually make it the truth.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by DARREN1976

By who? And for what purpose? And please dont quote Icke at me or I will pmsl....

I missed taking david ickes head off by inches one day when he looked at my sister in a funny way.
Having icke live at the time in the same road as me i never heard so much BS come out of
one guys mouth,Although i think he believes his own drivel unlike the rest of the charlatans.

This guy is taking his sheep to the wolves ...

He maybe a nut(to put it mildly!) but he is a very smart guy, the way he puts everything together and puts across his "theories" as thats all they are, just theories people... for a former media spokesman, he has done really well, and is making a killing with sales, even people that wouldnt believe him in a million years buy his books as its interesting to read, even if utter nonsense!! And that in my camp makes him EXTREMELY smart!! His evidence and the way he presents it would be almost believable if not so outlandish, dont you think? I think he would make a good debator, theologian or even a negotiator with skills like that..... but I refer to my previous statement, he is a nut, I dunno if he buys into his own theories either, if he does then he is a nut, if he doesnt then he is really smart, and is good at duping the weak minded, kind of similar to what cult leaders do.
edit on 3-7-2012 by DARREN1976 because: spelling..

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malcher

reply to post by Malcher

Wow,what an amazing hologram and as fantastic as it is,theres nowhere near billions of stars within that image,seeing billions of stars simultaneously is impossible,because the light from that immensely vast amount of stars would merge into an overall glow that would fill the entire night sky like day...

"that immensely vast amount of stars would merge into an overall glow that would fill the entire night sky like day"

How or why would it fill the entire sky? Light will only travel so far. Just look at a flashlight.

Because billions of stars are such a vast amount,their lights would and should be filling every single portion of the sky simultaneously and creating an overall glow more or less like day...

NO! What should be is you on ATS Live hooked up to a lie detector!!!

This has been explained to you repeatedly in numerous ways that any child could understand. Your density in this matter is incomprehensible.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by blocula

Do you have any idea how big the universe is, compared to our tiny piece of space? We are a f**king SPECK on the outer arm of a SINGLE GALAXY. And that's only ONE galaxy out of THOUSANDS in our general area. And that's just in our area. As far as we know, the universe is infinite.

And if our universe is infinite, where the HELL did you get the idea that you can see every star in existence? Do you think you're Superman? I doubt if you even have a diploma with these kinds of assumptions. Go back to school.

A speck on a speck on a pimple on the butt of the universe(multiverse?)!

It's truly mind boggling and almost unfathomable to try and imagine the size of the universe and our place in it/effect on it!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

By who? And for what purpose? And please dont quote Icke at me or I will pmsl....

I missed taking david ickes head off by inches one day when he looked at my sister in a funny way.
Having icke live at the time in the same road as me i never heard so much BS come out of
one guys mouth,Although i think he believes his own drivel unlike the rest of the charlatans.

He maybe a nut(to put it mildly!) but he is a very smart guy, the way he puts everything together and puts across his "theories" as thats all they are, just theories people..! And that in my camp makes him EXTREMELY smart!!
He claims them to be facts without backing up with any sources, in my books that makes him
Stupidly dumb and ignorant .Ever heard the saying put your money where your mouth is.

Extreamley smart no extreamley trolling yes any chance he can make it past the fiction section
not a chance in hell good day sir.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
reply to post by blocula

It's a shame you've thrown common sense and science out of the window, because if you opened your eyes you'd realise that a lot of official scientific announcements and discoveries are leaning substantially in the direction of supporting ideas of ET life. But seeing as the discoveries are within a Universe that you effectively claim doesn't exist, you'll have to keep sticking to your "make David Icke look sane" crap instead.

Some of it, the quantum parts, but we really have ant hill tech here.

Japan was releasing some touchable holograms technology which was interesting.

A mercedes grown from a seed, maybe a crystal GMO one, who knows But you certainly can grow crafts on the vine.

You can virtualize an entire computer in a crystal.

The DNA is a kind of holographic technology too.

www.naturalnews.com...

holograms4life.com...

How to cure, inserting the healhty holgoraphic blueprint into the less healhty one.

www.redicecreations.com...
edit on 3-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

He maybe a nut(to put it mildly!) but he is a very smart guy, the way he puts everything together and puts across his "theories" as thats all they are, just theories people..! And that in my camp makes him EXTREMELY smart!!
He claims them to be facts without backing up with any sources, in my books that makes him
Stupidly dumb and ignorant .Ever heard the saying put your money where your mouth is.

Extreamley smart no extreamley trolling yes any chance he can make it past the fiction section
not a chance in hell good day sir.

Oh dont get me wrong, I'm completely on your side on this, but the reason I said he is smart is because he is actually making a serious amount of cash of this drivel, he found a niche in the market, and some really weak minded people, and filled that niche!! Like I said before, kinda like a cut leader, taking people in and for a ride.
PEACE!!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Adi Shakti

This video is a sunrise. Dawn. And just around 4 30, the sun's light is very personal. It beams directly to them.
Its always interactive and personal, you can go outside and find out for yourself. Also, lift the clouds and the sun in. Clear Mind, Clear Skies is somewhat true.

Temple of Light Meditation

Meditation by River and Sun Rays with Journey Music..

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

And if our universe is infinite, where the HELL did you get the idea that you can see every star in existence? Do you think you're Superman?
Lmfao afterlnfinity,Wish i had some kryptonite right now
And bloc it wont be going round your neck thats for sure ..

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DARREN1976

My apologise then but how do you know this?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DARREN1976

Half the world's problem is smart people, apparently...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Last lesson in why you are so wrong it's laughable..

1) A flat slightly convex Earth with sunlight hitting it..

Note how there is no part of the planet totally in darkness except for the very edge of the Earth in this depiction. Since we know that the Earth has periods of light and darkness across the globe, we can infer from this that there is no such thing as a flat Earth. No matter where you move the spotlight, it will always be semi-light across the entire convex shape.

2) The Earth as she really exists..

I placed the spotlight in the same angle as the flat Earth and OMG something amazing happens, we get the look we all know as fact, the Earth with a clear delineation of night and day, and the curved shadow that is inherent in a SPHERICAL SHAPE...

Now please i beg of you, do not let my pretty pictures go to waste... learn from them, and at least respond this time.... I hate rendering things to go to waste.. seriously..

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join