It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun Is Much Smaller And A Lot Closer Than We Are Misled To Believe

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

It's a shame you've thrown common sense and science out of the window, because if you opened your eyes you'd realise that a lot of official scientific announcements and discoveries are leaning substantially in the direction of supporting ideas of ET life. But seeing as the discoveries are within a Universe that you effectively claim doesn't exist, you'll have to keep sticking to your "make David Icke look sane" crap instead.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Hey you play medal of honour, fable 3,has glasses you stand 5ft 10 give or take
Tell me im wrong ? i will kno if you lie and you know i am right, as your telepathic
remember...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by denynothing

Death may be a soul harvest,everytime someone dies,another soul is harvested and around a hundred and fifty thousand people are dying every single day and war and genocide could be whenever the evil aliens command tptb to cull the oblivious herds,delivering to them another massive soul harvest again and again and the large scale human annihilation caused by seemingly random and naturally occurring disasters,may also be controlled and orchestrated by evil aliens,pretty cool huh? really makes me wanna run out the door,go to church and pray to a god no ones ever seen or heard...
edit on 3-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by blocula

How many people have flown "up" even a mere 50 miles,is what i was asking...

How about the Space Shuttle and the ISS, do they count? Did you know you can see the ISS when it cruises by your neck of the woods?

Nasa is an extension of the military,controlled and dominated by the government...

sooooo all those pwetty pictured taken from the ISS are fake too eh? Including the one that showed the huge storm that decimated my area AND YOURS (yes the OP is in Massachusetts so he would know exactly what storm I'm referring to)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Saturn/Obelisks/War and all those Reptilian Hybrids from Lyra stock, manipulated from the Lyra annanuki. So many splinter groups. Domination and Control. Saturn. The Cult of the Penis is what I call all of that and all the macho's.

Note ,there is a difference between having one and worshipping one, or being in the brotherhoods and following the macho reptile programs.

I am the Love and Heart of Mother and the sun is the Mother of the Solar System and we are to grow up and Love/Shine and go home.
edit on 3-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Soon the governemnt if the bill goes through will let me
no who the trolls are and anyone else that is a victim of one hey
that means the entire class of ats gets to know where they reside.

What do you think majorsloor blocular whatever it is you call yourself.
See TPTB are not so bad are they?.

please stop stomping the good grounds of ats and start behaving
And interact and admit you are wrong when you are as you
waste alot of the mods time as well as ours.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Saturn/Obelisks/War and all those Reptilian Hybrids from Lyra stock, manipulated from the Lyra annanuki. So many splinter groups. Domination and Control. Saturn. The Cult of the Penis is what I call all of that and all the macho's.

I am the Love and Heart of Mother and the sun is the Mother of the Solar System and we are to grow up and Love/Shine and go home.
Stop stomping and provide your proof please

for these claims i want proof now come on get to it

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Note ,there is a difference between having one and worshipping one, or being in the brotherhoods and following the macho reptile programs.

edit on 3-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Source please cite it

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Yes but in all this Blocula has a friend in Unity_99..

Yeah, that happened a while back, birds of a feather or something like that.

I'm a little confused about something. Thinking back to when some of the other kids played marbles, I thought the rule was if you lost them all that kind of took you out of the game. Apparently that doesn't hold true anymore.

It amazes me that something like this topic when so easily disproven can continue on without even the slightest effort to support the assertions made. Obviously my two main points of contention are the discworld and the size/distance nonsense. Absolutely ridiculous, none of the evidence against those "theories" refuted. "I don't believe" and "I don't understand how" are not refutations. bloc makes a mockery of Skunkworks with some of his topics, like this one. I don't believe this was the original purpose for Skunkworks. This forum was probably intended for radical theories that didn't necessarily have evidence or corroboration but not a haven for kicking around outright delusion that is easily demonstrated to be false. Maybe I'm wrong about that but I do stay away from most of bloc's threads that do not interfere with reality. Aside from entertainment, I see no value whatsoever in believing or promoting something that is simply demonstrably false. Of course, Unity99 and bloc on ATS Live, hell yeah I'm down for that!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Seriously,why is the sun seen the size it is? why is it perfectly round,too perfect? and only so big? why isnt its light,supposedly shining at us continuously from ninety three million miles away,expanded into an entire sky filling glow by the time it reaches us?...Hmmmm?...Possible strong evidence for it being much smaller and a lot closer than we are misled to believe?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

All this comes from david icke, who i know to be a liar
These people even when faced with the truth will never turn away
because they have been brainwashed for far to long and conditioned to think
that way.It is sad that these people would argue the colour black is white.

Whie these charlatans rub there hands with glee saying
Give me all your money coz i wants it .

I thought this year was supposed to be the big awakening how very wrong i was.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

reply to post by InhaleExhale

Tptb have never lied to you?

Remember these words that were once spoken to us through over whitened teeth?

"America,read my lips,no new taxes"

Take a look at whats left of your paycheck after tptb get through financially raping it...

Ever hear someone who was very important and powerful saying...

"I will not involve one single american in another foreign war"

Just a few years later 400,000 americans were dead,killed in another foreign war,with millions more maimed,shell shocked,crippled and blinded...

Do i even need to continue?

Sickening and frightening,makes me wanna vomit...
edit on 2-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Yes, TPTB have never lied to ME.

Yes you do need to continue as you seem to have no grasp on whats going on around you. Also when quoting it would help to know who you are quoting. There's a whole world out there not just the good ole USA.

So do you think politicians making speeches are TPTB?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith

reply to post by denver22

So theres billions of stars whos light never reaches us? whos light is able to turn away from earth and shine off in another direction,so we cant see them?

A brilliant example of how your mind (doesn't) work. Their light reaches us, however our eyes are not sensitive enough to see them unaided. No one has said or implied anything about the light being 'turned away'.
So stars are able to self adjust how much of their light reaches earth? Sorry,either we should be seeing every star all the time,or none of them at all,because surely there should be billions of stars whos light is reaching earth and theres literally 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stars supposedly out there,but we see only 6,000?!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

blocula.....I'll ask again.....how can one side of the earth be bathed in light and the other in darkness, if the earth is only a convex disc and the sun is only a few thousand miles above us?

I have a feeling you will keep ignoring this question.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

"Sources show me proof of your claims and you bloc show me actuall evidence of your aliens"

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You and unit99 will ignore me as you cannot provide proof for your
ridiculous cliams you keep spouting

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Seriously,why is the sun seen the size it is?

Depends on exactly what you mean by that. Apparent size is determined by size and distance.

why is it perfectly round,too perfect?

Too perfect according to?

why isnt its light,supposedly shining at us continuously from ninety three million miles away,expanded into an entire sky filling glow by the time it reaches us?...

Again depends on exactly what you mean by that. Is the expected sky filling glow inside or outside the atmosphere, that makes a difference in the answer. It's your question, what exactly do you expect and WHY?

?...Possible strong evidence for it being much smaller and a lot closer than we are misled to believe?

Not in the least. Your size/distance game is proportional and of no effect. You don't get that do you?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Seriously,why is the sun seen the size it is? why is it perfectly round,too perfect? and only so big? why isnt its light,supposedly shining at us continuously from ninety three million miles away,expanded into an entire sky filling glow by the time it reaches us?...Hmmmm?...Possible strong evidence for it being much smaller and a lot closer than we are misled to believe?

Maybe because of atmospheric scattering, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. The Sun itself if you were to look through a pair of special glasses that block out the glow, really isn't that big in the sky per say, the atmosphere takes that light and scatters it so that it looks to appear bigger than it is., It's certainly not proof of a smaller, closer sun...

More and more gumdrops keep falling to their deaths each time you post such nonsense... and shame on you Unity for egging this one along as if he speaks truth...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Bloc you need a haircut that curly hair doesnt suit you ohh and shave that beared

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pigraphia
reply to post by blocula

Planes fly around the world.

They do? are they really flying around a round globe? or are they unknowingly only flying around and around over a slightly curved 20,000 mile wide convex disc?

think about it,no one has ever flown or sailed all the way around the earths equator without stopping, never veering off course,while filming the entire journey nonstop and unedited...

any footage and images that tptb and their nasa puppets show us of a supposedly round earth,are psychops footage and photos created,altered,controlled and released by tptb,intentionally designed to perpetuate the evil aliens holographic illusion...

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join