It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun Is Much Smaller And A Lot Closer Than We Are Misled To Believe

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

We have to remember that various generations of mainstream people throughout history are born into and live and die within certain enforced belief structures that suppress and ridicule anything that doesnt adhere to them...

We shouldnt forget that its tptb,our world leaders,who were and still are creating and enforcing those belief structures...

The same people of power who dominate and control the mainstream public,the media,science,banks, organized religions,history,genocide and war...

Behind the scenes,tptb realize whats really going on,they know whos really running this show,they are more than well aware of the illusion thats being projected all around us night and day and they are implicitly involved with aiding and abetting the malevolent aliens sinister agenda...

Just like past civilizations all over the world who offered countless human sacrifices to their gods,just like the kings and queens who forced innumerable innocent people to die horrible,untimely deaths during battles and wars all over this fallen world for thousands of years...

The same diabolical control and manipulation of the human race continues all around us and has been for a very long time,human souls delivered to evil aliens through the orchestrated genocides and fabricated wars of tptb, who receive hidden knowledge,secret technology,wealth and power in exchange for their monsterous sacrifices and for helping to keep the illusion hidden from the minds of the mainstream...

edit on 2-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

If you think that TPTB can pull off such a scam, I pity you.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Maybe tptb were forced to do it,maybe the evil aliens gave them no choice or say in the matter?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

I realize how we are able to see many more stars from certain vantage points around earth,but no matter where we are looking from,we are still only able to see a fraction of a fraction of the total number of stars that are supposedly out there,continuously streaming their light towards earth and theres no normal reason why we cant see at least many millions of them all the time,so many,that the night sky should be aglow more or less like day,but its not,because we can only see the amount of stars that are being holographically projected into the illusion that the currently enforced belief structure calls outer space...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Hey you answer my post that debunks your flat earth theory stop stalling.
Go back a page

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Maybe tptb were forced to do it,maybe the evil aliens gave them no choice or say in the matter?

Bet your sitting in your cellar laughing eating wine gums thinking how funny it is to
waste everyones time trying to get through to you.

Tell me i am wrong master blocular..

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by Pauligirl

The sky would never appear to be "lit up like daytime" even if there were no light pollution. It is because the stars are just too far away.
The few thousand stars that we can see from earth,are relatively just as old,just as luminous and just as far away as the many billions of stars whos light,for some mysterious reason, never seems to be able to reach our eyes and some of those few thousand visible stars are older,brighter and further away than the billions we cant see and some of those few thousand visible stars are younger,less bright and closer to us and its all explained by realizing that the hologram thats projected around earth only contains enough stars for us to see with our eyes at night,just enough to keep the illusion alive in our minds...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

reply to post by galadofwarthethird

We have to remember that various generations of mainstream people throughout history are born into and live and die within certain enforced belief structures that suppress and ridicule anything that doesnt adhere to them...

(Most Inventions my dear chap were invented by the people) not the powers that be.
Do some basic research about belief structures regarding science alone and get back
to us with your results etc.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The few thousand stars that we can see from earth,are relatively just as old,just as luninous and just as far away as the many billions of stars whos light,for some mysterious reason, never seem to be able to reach our eyes,some of those few thousand visible stars are older,brighter and further away than the billions we cant see and some of those few thousand of visible stars are younger,less bright and closer to us and its explained by realizing that the projected hologram only contains enough stars for us to see with our eyes at night,just enough to keep the illusion alive in our minds...

Source? Where do you get this idea from?
edit on 2-7-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Yes where do you get this from, you know what you are spouting?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

What does the average telescope gather together in order for us to see something through it?...visible light...so why is the visible light from only a few thousand stars reaching our eyes here on earth? when theres supposedly many billions of them out there,of similar sizes,ages,distances and luminosities as those few thousand that we can see...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Blocula, I know you think you are being clever and "thinking outside the box" and I'm sure that you consider yourself to be both a profound and deep thinker.

Unfortunately you are not.

You have a very child like grasp on reality, which for someone your age is not particularly healthy.

It would not surprise me in the slightest if you're next thread were titled:

Thunder......It's Aliens moving Laboratory Furniture.....FACT!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

If we could somehow keep zooming down into ever smaller and smaller levels,if we could somehow keep zooming outwards upon distances further and further away,perhaps eventually,individual pixels would be revealed and the holographic illusion would be exposed...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

reply to post by fleabit

What does the average telescope gather together in order for us to see something through it?...visible light...so why is the visible light from only a few thousand stars reaching our eyes here on earth? when theres supposedly many billions of them out there,of similar sizes,ages,distances and luminosities as those few thousand that we can see...

You just contradicted yourself.. A telescope has a much more powerful magnifier than our eyes, therefore it can pick up the billions of stars we cannot see with the naked eye (not to mention that most of the telescopes in question are right here on what....

Wait for it......

EARTH, that's right, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars....

so yes it is picking up all that visible light but doing so with a magnifying glass and thereby allowing us little people who's eyes can only see so far to see much more, the more powerful the telescope the more stars, see how it works, this isn't brain surgery or rocket science, it's basics... not some imaginary hologram that adjusts itself for pictures like i posted earlier (oh yeah conveniently you ignored it, so here is is once again at the end of my post, shows the BILLIONS of stars visible from the planet's surface (taken I think in Utah, i'd have to check the site) by one person just sitting out in the night and thinking it looked cool..

Well there you have it, your whole argument ripped to shreds in one minute by a stupid girl who likes coffee.. Next?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Bloc can you not ignore people that kindly asked where you got this idea from
please as it looks like you cannot answer.It is your thread and duty to answer
these good people who have politley asked where you came to accuire this source

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Well there you have it, your whole argument ripped to shreds in one minute by a stupid girl who likes coffee.. Next?
lmfao i just gotta give you a star for that

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Do you believe this rubbish blocula?.....I mean really believe it?......or do you just do it for giggles?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Well the sun is 1.98892 × 10^30 kilograms which incredibly huge, the mass of the Earth is 5.972E24 kg. Which means the sun is 1 million times bigger than the Earth. So that means the sun exerts a force in excess of 1 millions times that of Earth's initial force on the sun. Quite simple to believe that an object of more mass exerts more force and thus a greater gravitational field. I honestly don't understand why you think there is a conspiracy here?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

We could never see billions of stars with our eyes,because a billion is so many,such a vast almost incomprehensible amount of stars,that we would be unable to distinguish them individually and their light would merge into an overall glow that should be lighting up our night sky more or less like day, but isnt,because the projected hologram doesnt contain billions of stars,only just enough for our eyes to see to keep the illusion alive and functioning within our minds...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by blocula

Do you believe this rubbish blocula?.....I mean really believe it?......or do you just do it for giggles?

Tenner i.e ten pounds says he doesnt answer you ..Bloc can you answer the poster

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join