It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun Is Much Smaller And A Lot Closer Than We Are Misled To Believe

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Hmmm....have yet to see any actual "evidence" of your claims; you merely repeat the same ridiculous hoccum over, and over again.

Also, in the diagram you have there is no South Pole. We have been to the south pole...heck we've had planes fly over it. If I am not mistaken there is a permanent base down that way.

We have also flown over the North Pole, many times.

In order for an idea, or theory to stand up to scrutiny you must provide real physical evidence.

This is the last I will feed this troll....but he's so cute when he grumbles!

edit on 1-7-2012 by Shark_Feeder because: To say goodbye...

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by blocula

Then the earth might be about 25,000 miles across from our human perspectives

How far is Australia from say, the southern tip of South America?

Well going by the astounding image below,perhaps the most eye and mind opening thing i've ever looked at,the slightly curved convex earth is about 25,000 miles across,with its glacial outer edge kept frozen by the extreme coldness of outerspace,the frigid vacum that we are hoovering suspended within,inside the class 3 aliens laboratory,warmed by an artifical sun not so far above us...

The distances between land masses can be estimated by looking at the known width of africa and australia and comparing them to the other oceans and continents...

As well as determining diameter,height and distance estimates for the convex discs abover us that we call the sun and moon...

Has anyone ever sailed or flown all the way around the earths supposed equator,without stopping, while never veering off course and filmed the entire journey unedited,to try and prove the earth is really round?

I doubt it and how would anyone really know if they were actually sailing and flying around a circular globe,or just unknowingly sailing and flying around upon a slightly curved convex disc?

4.bp.blogspot.com...

edit on 2-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

wow...damn > 4.bp.blogspot.com...

Seriously?

Guys, please tell me what year it is...I feel like I've just time traveled to the 1500s or something.

Blocula, are you seriously saying that you're someone who think it's possible to "fall off" the Earth? Or that if you dig far enough you'll fall into space or something? Or that it's impossible to fly East and come out West?

That picture completely spits on all scientific breakthroughs of the past 500+ years, including known laws of physics! I thought people like you were a myth....!
edit on 7-1-12 by warpig221 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by blocula

Then the earth might be about 25,000 miles across from our human perspectives

How far is Australia from say, the southern tip of South America?

Well going by the astounding image below,perhaps the most eye and mind opening thing i've ever looked at,the slightly curved convex earth is about 25,000 miles across,with its glacial outer edge kept frozen by the extreme coldness of outerspace,the frigid vacum that we are hoovering suspended within,inside the class 3 aliens laboratory,warmed by an artifical sun not so far above us...

The distances between land masses can be estimated by looking at the around 3,000 mile wide usa and comparing that to the other oceans and continents...

As well as determining diameter,height and distance estimates for the convex discs we call the sun and moon...

Has anyone ever sailed or flown all the way around the earths supposed equator,without stopping, while never veering off course and filmed the entire journey unedited,to try and prove the earth is really round?

I doubt it and how would anyone really know if they were actually sailing and flying around a circular globe,or just unknowingly sailing and flying around upon a slightly curved convex disc?

4.bp.blogspot.com...

edit on 1-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

The question is simply how far between the southern tip of South America and Australia? Can you answer that? Looking at your disc, if it's about 25,000 miles across then the distance between looks to be approximately 18,000 miles or more. If you're thinking about changing the size of your disc to match real world distance then you alter other distances around the world. You can't win this one. Your "discworld theory" is finished.

ETA: BTW, where is Antarctica in discworld? Is it the 78,000 mile or so ring around the Earth? Say it is, please.

edit on 2-7-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: ETA

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by golemina

Science can't be reborn. Only religion can. That's why the Evangelicals call it being "born again," and the Hindus and Buddhists call it reincarnation.

Non sequitur.

All of your post facto posturing won't change what is happening.

The mask is off.

The morons behind the curtain have been exposed.

All of the things you hate are coming to life.

You can't put the genie back in the bottle.

Deal with it.

We do have it right. The sun is a large hydrogen, helium, oxygen, carbon, nitrogen, silicon, magnesium, neon, iron, sulfur composition. It has a diameter of 864,938 miles, and is 92,960,000 miles away from our planet. Our planet is a spheroidal mass of iron, oxygen, silicon, magnesium, sulfur, nickel, calcium, and aluminum. The axial rotation of our planet, coupled with the current tilt allows for the sun's movement from dawn, to high noon, to set, as well as solar days like the solstice and equinoxes celebrated twice a year apiece, etc.

We?

You have a mouse in your pocket.

"The sun is...' yada yada yada!

You know THIS how?

You've been to the Sun?

You've got to stop drinking the cool-aid.

Your 'explanations' are beginning to sound so desperate...

Especially, when you apparently are incapable of understanding even something so basic as the nature of clouds... even using your own eyes.

You apparently aren't even capable of CONSIDERING that your preconceptions have totally overwritten your ability to perceive.

Your eyes are seeing the same images I am... But you are somehow INCAPABLE of decoding something SO BASIC as the plasma charged nature of a simple cloud...

Floating in the air above you in all of its glory weighing numerous tons.

Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it's not true.

The day you can prove a flat earth, a small sun, and that all the luminous celestial bodies are just suspended above us like props in a puppet-play...

Swing and a miss!

You're barking at the wrong threadmate.

, and get it published in a peer reviewed scientific journal, I'll admit you have some sense.

Until then, go play with the kids, and let the adults take care of the science.

Peer review?

You're living in a fairy tale world.

You can close your eyes all you want...

REALITY keeps on laughing at your 'Scientific' viewpoint...

The work of genius is almost always due to the efforts of single individuals/very small groups.

It would surely seem someone as supposed educated as you profess to be would understand the simple mathematics of the bell-weather graph and the implications of the rubber stampers in your 'peer review' group in terms of their intellect, their abilities, and being anywhere close to being right.

98/2 baby!

edit on 2-7-2012 by golemina because: Cuz...

edit on 2-7-2012 by golemina because: I am... therefore I edit.

edit on 2-7-2012 by golemina because: 18th time IS the charm.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by denynothing

I find it extremely difficult to believe how a sun thats supposedly 93,000,000 miles away is able to hold a 1,000,000,000,000,000 ton earth in orbit for billions of years and what is it exactly that holding the sun in its orbital position?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by JUAN321

So around 85% of our entire reality is completely unknown to us and perhaps that 85% we call dark matter is actually emanating from another dimension,the real world,where the class 3 aliens reside?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

reply to post by denynothing

I find it extremely difficult to believe how a sun thats supposedly 93,000,000 miles away is able to hold a 1,000,000,000,000,000 ton earth in orbit for billions of years and what is it exactly that holding the sun in its orbital position?

Again, this has been explained to you. The sun orbits the center of the galaxy in a 225 million year orbit (cosmic year). Why is it that you ignore all opposition proving you wrong?
edit on 7-2-12 by warpig221 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by warpig221

Seriously,are you really sure beyond all shadows of any doubt that what you've said is actually true? or is it that you and anyone else in the mainstream,is only able to repeat what tptb teach us to think and tell us to believe? and if so,realize that we dont really know anything for sure,because our currently enforced belief structures and perpetually altering theories are all we have to go by and tptb lie to us about so many vital things all the time,dont they?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Seriously,are you really sure beyond all shadows of any doubt that what you've said is actually true?

Yes

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mee30

Well nah, I'm quite alright here thanks, it would just be nicer if you were not around to whine about the OP.

I'm refuting. You're whining. If you are not going to stay on topic please refrain from posting because your presence here is worthless. Take care

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

The illusion we call outer space is part of the aliens technology thats so many light years beyond our own abilities and shown so astoundingly in the amazingly profound image below...

with this thread i'm trying to make as many people aware as possible about the slightly curved convex disc earth that we are all living upon,

hoovering suspended while slowly revolving around itself inside an aliens laboratory...

beneath a sun thats much smaller and lot closer than we are misled to believe...

shining down upon us,warming a massive petri dish experiment we call earths biosphere...

designed and created by super intelligent class three entities,malevolent beings operating from within the real world,another dimension...

we are their human flesh plant children grown upon this earthly garden,a cosmic farm where we are allowed to play with our toys...

while our souls are nurtured and cultivated within the temporary flesh we call our bodies...

to be procured and harvested whenever death arrives...

wow...damn > 4.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

So lets see,theres supposedly around a hundred billion stars within a hundred billion galaxies and the vast majority of those stars,about 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of them,have been emanating light thats been shining outwards for billions of years,yet all we are able to see from earth are a few thousand of them?... Hmmmm?... No way... Its an illusion...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Well seeing as the simplicity of the matter is way over your head, I shall not debate any longer. Now I just feel mean seeing as you seem mentally ill. I hope all goes well for you in life!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Hey Blocula...

Why has no one supported your premise with a telling piece of information of how many degrees in the sky does the globe we perceive to be the Sun occupy?

Hmm?

Probably too close to admitting your premise might have some traction?

edit on 2-7-2012 by golemina because: No typos!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

The widest part of africa,west to east from senegal to somalia,is about 4,000 miles and so the convex disc earth is "around" 20,000 miles across "no pun intended" and so it looks like the sun and moon are actually about 3,000 miles above us and 150 miles across,something like that anyways...

4.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I do agree with the illusion part, its very much illusion and very much a thought scape, though we do seem to be shoved into something very unappealing here, some negative territory that must somehow be turned around, but everything is put out to limit our understanding, to keep us boxed with a couple of choices/beliefs, all untrue and distortions.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
There is absolutely no proof supply to proof this just your option. Then my question to you would be why post it on this site.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

So lets see,theres supposedly around a hundred billion stars within a hundred billion galaxies and the vast majority of those stars,about 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of them,have been emanating light thats been shining outwards for billions of years,yet all we are able to see from earth are a few thousand of them?... Hmmmm?... No way... Its an illusion...

Answered on page 15 - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do try to keep up

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Actually, there is no "answered" anywhere, as everything in this world is a like, matrix, illusion and distortion. There isn't even real movement as one knows, rather, there is a change of events and the metaphorical roll of film bumps ahead, in addition, everthing including us vanishes and reppears, is recreated, all the time, every second, a new us, every second, nothing in this universe is what is appears.

So, though I don't believe the sun is very small, size is perceptional, and this thread is rejection of the programming.

Bringing up any of the programs as proof doesnt cut it.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join