It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24 hours of Paranormal Activity at my house

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by repeatoffender

This does not sound like your electrician knows what he is doing. When wiring in a home is not done correctly or you are drawing too much power from a circuit that is rates at 15, 20 or 30 amps...if you have a Breaker it will trip causing power to shut off before any damage is done...same thing with the older fuses which will burn out....but if the wiring is not correctly installed...and what you describe sounds like this is most likely the case...bulbs can explode or wiring can catch on fire.

Now there are two very different things that can occur when over draw of power occurs. Some people are very sensitive to the very strong Electro-Magnetic Fields that are produced and symptoms range from uneasy feelings to out right Paranoia involving the feeling that they are being watched. Some Power line Magnetic Fields have been associated with Brain Tumors and all sorts of Psychological Ailments.

The other issue is that a Ghost or Spirit needs to draw power in order to manifest itself into the Domain of Reality. If a Spirit wishes to just access a Human Mind...Fear or Negative thought are enough to power this effect. Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Everyone who thinks they have heard or seen a ghost,demon,evil sprit,werewolf vampire nor some giant ancient dragon of sorts are crazy. Some good and real decent people have seen things that they nor science can explain. Remember folks all the educated people of the world thought it was flat and anyone who said it wasnt was luney.Not too mention that the educated swares that books hold all the true intelegentce in the universe. But, they have all fell by the way side.New and strange things are being found everyday now about the earth,humans,people,religions,and the stars. Energy is what we are and what we return too. Can we see this energy, feel it, hold it or use it. NO, because a very smart something has a very thin vail too keep us from seeing to far.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by samiant
Everyone who thinks they have heard or seen a ghost,demon,evil sprit,werewolf vampire nor some giant ancient dragon of sorts are crazy. Some good and real decent people have seen things that they nor science can explain. Remember folks all the educated people of the world thought it was flat and anyone who said it wasnt was luney.Not too mention that the educated swares that books hold all the true intelegentce in the universe. But, they have all fell by the way side.New and strange things are being found everyday now about the earth,humans,people,religions,and the stars. Energy is what we are and what we return too. Can we see this energy, feel it, hold it or use it. NO, because a very smart something has a very thin vail too keep us from seeing to far.

Now that's how you troll. Congrats.

Wide insults, insinuations of insanity, claims to be the only one who realy "knows" the truth

You sir, are my Troll of the Thread"

Enjoy your crown

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Thanks for reading this post but you can now consider this topic closed. I will not be monitoring this thread anymore.

Mrgone

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
What is the source?

Really? C'mon....

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Mrgone

animals and children are more likely to experience the paranormal than adults. That should tell you something right there. An old girlfriend of mine had issues in the house she was living in with her kids, two cats and dog. We were in her basement one night trying to make "contact" with whatever might have been down there. The cat just stood and looked in the door of the bathroom which was unfinished. Refused to go into the other bedroom which was also unfinished. And as we tried to enter the bathroom, her dog who was outside and watching us keenly, started howling and pawing at the window. No word of a lie. That dog freaked out! Both cats who had been circling our legs as we stood near the bathroom, ran up the stairs! We moved away from the bathroom, and the dog returned to normal just panting at the window, watching us. My friend moved out of her house not long after that. I had meant to go back and perform a cleansing ritual on her property but we never found time for it...

moral of the story here - trust your animal's instinct. If the dogs don't want to enter a room, there's likely a reason for it!
edit on 12-7-2012 by Charmeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Mrgone

Don't let one a-hole ruin it for the rest of us who follow! Keep it up - even if nothing comes out of it, this is good fun and entertaining to think about.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Charmeine

Hello Charmeine,

I did not mean to leave anyone out to dry on this story. I had assumed that we were at the end of the story.

The voice on my recorder has been confirmed by every person that has heard it. There are two voices. One is called Ebin. The other is called Roger. We havent heard from them but we believe that the older one, Roger is the father of the property owner. He died in the mid eighties. I learned today that he was 65 at death and that he used to visit his son in his sleep.

My daughter pulled his name out after hearing the recording. Before we learned about the father.

If things change I will update here. I just dropped off because I didn't think anyone was listenting.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Mrgone

I for one is very interested in your thread, And will keep monitoring it.

Your finding's have been very interesting and would love to see more picture/video footage if you do anymore

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Update: New development,

Thank you to all of your who have encouraged me to continue posting on this thread with updates. I had another night terror this morning and wanted to share the back story with you.

First off, I was contacted a while back by a poster who wanted more info on the night terrors that I have experienced in the early morning hours. I has been around 6 months since the last one and this morning I had a major one.

The following sketch is what I sent to him with the story below...

I was sleeping alone when I realized that I was in my room and awake. I noticed that I couldn't move my limbs and got that little panicky feeling that I am sure that some of you are aware of. I started to look around the room, not with my head, I couldn't move that but somehow I was lifting my head and still had the ability to see the room from my perspective. The window reflects the door to the bathroom and that creature was slowly walking into the room. his tentacled head waved like snakes but seemed weird since there was no room for a skull. Just the serpent like limbs twisting above it. As the panic set in I attempted to look at the bathroom door. Nothing in the door.

When I looked back the reflection to the outside the creature was now fully stepping through the doorway. I looked back at the door again and did the only thing that I could. Mentally screamed at it to leave this house now. Almost immediately it vanished and I came to full control of my body. When I realized my limbs were mobile I had no panic, no shortness of breath. I realized it was over and laid my head back down.

I didn't give it much thought after that and didn't mention it to the kids since I didn't want to freak them out when they come over. The friendly request that I got from the other poster to sketch what I had seen prompted me to make the sketch above.

Now, this morning around the same time I had another episode. I had trouble sleeping last night, in fact for the last few days due to major upsets in my life. I have had a recent break-up with a long term relationship. I am prepping the home that I live in to be sold and will be out on the streets. I have no job prospects and things are looking grim. Recently I started to really get down but I know that path so I contacted an old friend and spent the day with him. Somehow being out of the house got me way up. I came to realize like so many here have posted that I need to stay positive with an "unknown" in my presence, among many other reasons of life. And yesterday I was pretty good.

This morning I had the exact experience with my paralysis and 5 feet to the right of my bed behind the open door to the living room I saw something poke its head out. I know that it was a little to tight for a man to stand behind so I had that feeling of reaching out for a weapon that stays by my bed. I couldn't move then the real panic set in. When I turned to fully look at what was there it stuck out a hand.

At that point I began to panic-breath and yell inside of my mind that "you are not welcome, LEAVE NOW!" As soon as that was spoken it vanished and my breath and limbs returned to normal.

I know that a lot of you out there will have some great advice...please keep the back of the class-clown comments to a minimum. Just similar stories or advice please. Try and think of the way that I control my threads like how the mods have recently cracked down on the UFO topic threads. You can be skeptical, just don't be counter productive to the conversation. Thank you.

And take care everyone

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mrgone

I have had two episodes of sleep paralysis which is what I think you are experiencing here. I've also had night terrors which are a little bit different. Night terrors tend to be more violent and your body thrashs in your sleep. Sleep paralysis is exactly as it sounds, you aren't really asleep or awake and your body kind of freezes up on you.

I had my last episode last summer and it freaked the crap out of me. I saw a dark hooded figure stand over me but he had no face. It only lasted moments and then things returned to normal. But for the moments sheer panic ran through me and my blood ran cold. Thought I was going to die, stopped breathing at one point.

There are mixed views on sleep paralysis. Some say it is a medical condition, the scientists. And some cultures believe in different things - like the hag for one. I've watched documentaries on this before and people have died in their sleep from the disorder. Also, entire villages have suffered from "attacks" on the same night.

Hope things get better for you.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mrgone

PS

Stress does amazing things to the body. I was under severe emotional stress both times that I had my "attacks". Take good care of yourself and I hope some luck comes your way. I know things are out of your hands now but the stress will kill you if you don't try to take care of yourself. Good luck and keep us posted.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Charmeine

Thanks. I have changed a lot in my life regarding my health as well. I appreciate your advice.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mrgone

I hope things get better for you - I have been there and hit rock bottom to know how much it sucks.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join