24 hours of Paranormal Activity at my house

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Another EVP update:

Well, I don't think that the sound I heard before was a swear word now. I filtered it more and found the frequency range to isolate it. Now it sounds like a cookoo clock.

Too much filter probably. I am going to give EVP a rest till tonight. After the world goes dark the fun will begin.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Man, can I reach out to someone here that can point me to the tutorials for placing the image into the post?

I can only find a 2011 post about BBcode and it's not really all that clear to me. you don't have to show me just point me to the tutorials.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mrgone

Hi guys
love the post so far and personally dont think anything will turn out from this but great investigation so far

im not a hater i do believe in ghost and ufos (i have seen both, more ufos as you are more awake for those kind of things then ghosts)
iv grown up in Russia middle of bloody no where really. where the sky is clear at night and not a city in sight for 100+km so summer nights are pretty amazing. as growing up my Grandmothers farm backed up to a cemetery as kids back in the day we hang out till it was early morn. we even had a town witch/herb lady of what eva you want to call her (no really). now her death was pretty amazing (god bless her soul)
iv seen things that have stuck with me for a very long time (when i was 5yrs iv seen a girl at least i thought it was in my parents house she pointed at me dont knw why) i was 7-8yrs iv seen a giant cat (NO # a CAT) at my grandparents house sleeping besides my bed (this thing was MASSIVE) i remember asking my grandfater (who slept next to me at the time) what it was and all i got in response was "its ok go back to sleep not going to hurt you"
we moved to australia when i was 10 ( all my grandparents passed away with out me seen them for 16 years) i felt and still feel their presents i can even ask for help every now and then, most of the times i do 8/10 i do get the help i ask for
i dont believe in god but i do believe in people i loved or loved me in that case (they help me that i feel)
now i bought i terrace that was build in 1898 last year 3 level high and we have been renovating it trying to restore it. at night we hear things move people running objects relocated (no in plane sight) my brother inlaw and my dad have seen things (people, objects, orbs what ever you want to call them) we ended up asking one of the tenants that has been there for many years and with a smirk he said there are 5 ghost there. my brother inlaw beeing the woose he is packed up and left
same day
so 5 ghosts
2 are middle age men
2 kids
1 elderly person (not sure male or female)
1 of many incidents that has happened while we where there is my dads blanket (one of 2) was stolen and left on the stair well of the 1st level. my dad feeling the cold woke up (aprox 0330am) went looking for the blanket
when he found it he told the ghost of in a loud grumpy voice. they left him alone
now my dad believes in this sort things more then any one i know and not that easily spooked ether.
when i asked him what he was mumberling about last night he told me the story (freaked me out)
i asked him to get a priest in he said why they dont bother us why bother them ( i see his point)
mind this it was only about a month ago
call me crazy but we should learn to share our world with other things and not push things to its edge cause it just might bite back.

and what ever was left in that closet is already long gone as do we leave things in there so do they think about it that way.

GOOD LUCK

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by wan7ed
reply to post by Mrgone

call me crazy but we should learn to share our world with other things and not push things to its edge cause it just might bite back.

and what ever was left in that closet is already long gone as do we leave things in there so do they think about it that way.

GOOD LUCK

good outlook and thanks for sharing. I agree with you.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

that is the closet in question

success!--I've been trying to put this in here for a while.

This is about to change everything. Sweet

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The crawlspace behind the closet is pretty creepy. Definitely reminds me of the one from paranormal activity. Maybe that has something to do with it too who knows?

Definitely keep us updated on this, and hopefully the amount of attention already brought to this has not frightened the entity away.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
here is the other closet in my place that I will be doing the EVP and flash photography in tonight. The on that my girlfriend and kids don't like going into. It is the back part of the garage that used to be an apartment before the last renovation turned the entire garage into a Mother -In-Law. The apartment was only that wide and the length of the back of the garage. Pretty small. I'm standing in the bedroom where the back of the garage used to be.

If anyone here has advice/experience on how to do that or a link to a good tutorial that would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kevinquisitor
The crawlspace behind the closet is pretty creepy. Definitely reminds me of the one from paranormal activity. Maybe that has something to do with it too who knows?

Definitely keep us updated on this, and hopefully the amount of attention already brought to this has not frightened the entity away.

you know what, I am going to stick my head back there right now and take some pictures. If the entity did get scared away I am sure it will return. We aren't being invasive, just inquisitive. At least that is how I am approaching it. The entity might see it differently

Be right back

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
To be honest with you, rather than collecting all this evidence why not discuss with your neighbor about arranging a house blessing based on your neighbors spiritual believes. If she is not practicing then ask her what her birth religion was and go from there. If unusual occurrences are happening in the home then use the spiritual realm of house blessing to combat the problem.

Ambivalent spirituality can leave people open to many spiritual dangers. The real problem is that many indirectly promote their belief that the souls of the dead become wandering or lost spirits. Also, popular culture has always maintained that ghosts are the spirits of dead people - this is not necessarily the case. Th"ghosts" is debatable, but many a demon has passed itself off as a ghost.

Blessing a home or property helps to repel ghosts, demons or unseen evil forces and it is also effective in such as the evil eye, curses and hexes. If the diabolical is involved, it will evoke a lash back on you neighbor particularly if she is the target. This is not a bad thing though can be terrifying when it occurs as a house blessing does not always solve the problem, but it will prompt spiritual leaders to take further steps. Be aware that with your involvement you may be in spiritual danger too if this is diabolical in nature.

It appears that your neighbor may be in the midst of internal mental harassment, and she seems to be the primary target. They play some stupid games at times to give the person the feeling that they are loosing the plot.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
here are both directions into the crawlspace. When I stepped away from the door to get some fresh batteries I had left it open and when I cam back the little dog was walking to the crawlspace. I didn't stop her and she came back out intermediately. I thought that was funny because her face was covered in cobwebs and she seemed a little perturbed about it. gave me a chuckle

I couldn't get her to go back in. she gave me a "you first" look then went downstairs.

This pic is to the right

and the left

there are some boxes in their just to the right of the door that have decorations in them. they belong to the owner and she said they ended up in there because they were old. I REALLY don't want to fish through them what with the spiders and all but I am going to. I doubt its anything but right now I'm not doing anything but waiting for the sun to drop anyway.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DonaldD

Wow, thanks for that. I'm still not sure where we are in the "things are or are not" stage. It is why I want to document it all. And I'm having fun. I have talked with her about keeping her mood positive and she just laughed. She doesn't really get to down, just spooked in this big house alone. She has a very in tune feeling with the house she said. It's why she got the dogs in the first place. Helps her to have bodies in the house.

I will mention to her to keep extra vigilant about any changes in energy or fields too.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
So two of the boxes had nothing in them but the third was full of old report cards and notebooks. Looks like the timeline would be the seventies and eighties.

I did find the treasure though...

Gonna eat like a king tonight.
Oh, it expired in 1983.

Awesome. The owner just laughed. She had forgotten why she ever put it in their.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
There is a lot "weird & strange" stuff happening lately. As I've been saying ladies & gentlemen keep your eyes, ears & mind open for whats coming.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
Go in there and challenge satan to a contest. Tell him you can open doors too. And then tell him, that you can also close them!

I bet he'll freak out at your powers and leave forever.

Throw some holy water around the place as you do just to maximise the impact.

And then video tape it.

Serious, this could be a world exclusive if you can document it on video. Get that mother licker angry!!! God will protect you!!

Even after carefully wording the OP and only giving us facts and not actually making any outrageous accusations or claims you still had to reply to this thread and make fun of the OP? What is wrong with you mate.. It wasn't even funny.

I hope this develops into something controversial with some good video footage!!

I am also v sick of the political discussions going on here.. Want more paranormal.

A month or two ago I swear every second thread created had the name Ron Paul in it, and the front page feauted at least 2 threads with a candidates name in it. YAWNNNN

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality

Originally posted by JCThefirst
So, clothing does have an afterlife? Interesting.

I have heard from known real life psychics that the ghost or entity has the power to project their image as they want it to be seen.. This is why they have clothes on, the clothes themselves are a projection originating from the entity.
What is really funny about this concept is that it was used in the original matrix movie and called "residual self image"..

The only difference when it is ghosts appearing is that they can project whatever form they want you to see, if they have enough energy to do so.

This is where I differ. I think ghosts are 'recordings' - somehow an image, an emotion or a sound or an action - somehow repeated. But then this doesn't explain the physical stuff such as moving objects or items vanishing, maybe that's a different phenomena altogether and we just associate the two by proxy.

Sometimes it's nice not knowing.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mrgone

She should not acknoledge the entity, it seems like it's not evil. Contact local ghost hunters immediately to help if she is freaked out.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
This thread reminds me of a very vivid nightmare I had not too long ago in which I walked into a room in my house that has a sliding closet door and it was opening and closing by itself over and over.

Caused me to run the hell out of my house in my dream then call my house on my cell phone.

What I heard was "Sorry, there's no one home...MuhAHHAHAHHAHAHHA" (evil female laughter)

Years before that dream I had a sleep paralysis hallucination of seeing a woman in a black wedding type dress.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightwhosaysnih

Originally posted by mainidh

Even after carefully wording the OP and only giving us facts and not actually making any outrageous accusations or claims you still had to reply to this thread and make fun of the OP? What is wrong with you mate.. It wasn't even funny.

I hope this develops into something controversial with some good video footage!!

I am also v sick of the political discussions going on here.. Want more paranormal.

A month or two ago I swear every second thread created had the name Ron Paul in it, and the front page feauted at least 2 threads with a candidates name in it. YAWNNNN

Thanks for the stand-up words. I appreciate your defense.

I too would like to see an end to the influx of Politicking. If I wanted that I would go to infowars.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxzen2004
reply to post by Mrgone

She should not acknoledge the entity, it seems like it's not evil. Contact local ghost hunters immediately to help if she is freaked out.

Actually I have already been contacted by Paranormal Investigators due to this thread. They seemed legit but I am not quite at that stage yet. I think that I will give this some more time before I take that step. If at all.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
If this were me, then wireless web camera's in all places that show anomalies. Put them on motion detection, and just let it roll. They are cheap today, and record back to a computer you assign as the recorder. Let reputable people know you have done this , so when you capture something, at least you have someone to vouch for what you have attempted. Too much here say today, needs something tangible. While every kind of evidence is up for scrutiny, a plan with past history, and a plan of action goes much further.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join