It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24 hours of Paranormal Activity at my house

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
reply to post by VoidHawk

He could also put baby powder on the floor to see if someone is pulling a prank on him

Not a bad idea but she has 3 hounds and the floor is carpet. Maybe I could try that the next time she goes east with the dogs for the weekend.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mrgone

With respect, can you be certain that this lady does not have a mental illness, or that one the three large dogs is not nosing the said door open...? ( My dogs all do this...)

Is the property of all timber construction ? The door may move as the building warms up during the day and cools again at night. .

If none of these applies, it eould'nt be difficult to monitor the door in any of the ways previously suggested...

Hope you get to the bottom of it !

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mrgone

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Do you have any kind of electric buzzer you could attach to the door?

Good idea. I bet that I could rig that up. Not sure about how to do that with a camera but the buzzer would be simple. Thanks

Cheers

I dont think you saw my last post
i think its important you try what i have say

last post

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJohnSmith
reply to post by Mrgone

With respect, can you be certain that this lady does not have a mental illness, or that one the three large dogs is not nosing the said door open...? ( My dogs all do this...)

Is the property of all timber construction ? The door may move as the building warms up during the day and cools again at night. .

If none of these applies, it eould'nt be difficult to monitor the door in any of the ways previously suggested...

Hope you get to the bottom of it !

. I had considered her mental state. She's a little cooky but I have known her for years and I wouldnt peg her for a loon.

The house is wood construction but yesterday the temp was 60 degrees and raining. Not to much change in temp durig the hours she reported. It's possible but I have decided to go back and video the door so we can put some of these questions to rest. I'll post it in about 30 minutes

As for the dogs? No proof it wasn't them. I am certain that if it was them that they wouldn't bother opening the door all the way.

Check back for the vid

Cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Do you have any kind of electric buzzer you could attach to the door?

Good idea. I bet that I could rig that up. Not sure about how to do that with a camera but the buzzer would be simple. Thanks

Cheers

I dont think you saw my last post
i think its important you try what i have say

last post

you are right, I missed that post. Thanks for the post. I am going to film the closet and link to it after I finish typing this so that everyone can see the situation. After all is done, I will take your advice about leaving it open. It was full of gear and boxes until recently, now it is empty except for some painting supplies. Maybe the change in there freaked it out

Cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mrgone

Thank you, look forward to your findings ! I wasn't disbelieving anything you were telling us, just trying to rule out rational explanations first...

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJohnSmith
reply to post by Mrgone

Thank you, look forward to your findings ! I wasn't disbelieving anything you were telling us, just trying to rule out rational explanations first...

That OK thanks.

I appreciate the skepticism when it is not condescending. I didn't think that you had been and I appreciate that.

The video is almost finished. I addressed some of your questions in it.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mrgone

Hi there, that's very interesting what you're saying and doing, but allow me to warn you first, do not communicate with her with awija board or anything that's very important next do not make any ritual to force her out because any bad though she has will manifest, when your son described her you should believe him more than anybody else, if that entity had not caused any harm to anybody the simplest thing you can do is to take your son and go there if he can see her he can ask her name and her identity so you can help her to move forward, one thing you need to understand that is we all come from that side where she or it is we live a life and go back to that side without exception, human animals plants basically all living beings, so there's nothing scary about that.

I'm telling you this because i have my own experience with ghosts, since from my father passed away back in 1995 till this day, last time i had experience was our upstairs neighbor she passed away some 10 months ago and she came singing in my room couple of months later i would say some 6 moths later and she woke me up by her song i really got upset when i asked her to leave she made ad my dog started piecing in the bad on my leg when i tried to shoot the dog i noticed that my dog was already asleep on the floor knew that she was doing it

before that i had other experiences where i actually imagining that the female ghost was next to me asked her to move front of me and took a picture guess what she was in the picture with other pictures which i didn't take them, several years later i learned that the owner's daughter who's my friend told me that she used to play with her and her name is Mary. if you're interested I'll post the pictures here.

we have a building in our country which is hunted and we're gone go there sometime to capture in video the activities which occur in that building, oh i should say that I'm from Lebanon so you'll know

i personally have an out of body experience so i know exactly what it's like to be in ghost world or should i say astral world.

i hope you find this interesting, have a nice day

Georges

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentWarrior

Thanks for the story and the info. Please feel free to post the pictures in this thread. I love when people try to prove things with photography and video. And don't worry, I'm not the type to go insulting the dead. I would prefer to create a peaceful environment in my home. and my neighbor's.

And don't get a sense of maleficence from this. Just curiosity.

The video just finished rendering so I am going to upload to youtube now then come back here and link to it.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
UGH! 20 minutes left on the download to youtube. Sorry for the delay guys.

Almost there.

Thanks again to everyone who has contributed to the thread. I invite anyone who has personal footage and a story to back it to post them here. Lets see what you've got

Cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
the explenation video

Here it is. This shows the room and the circumstances. If you have any other questions after this I am all ears. And if someone could maybe tell me where my videos YouTube Number is so that I will know how to post video here in the future that info would be very appreciated. Enjoy.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mrgone

Interesting thread you have made here, And i agree that the wind even from the attic door could not push the sliding door's open, I for one will be checking in on this thread to see if you do manage to catch any activity on camera or photo's.

Keep an eye on those dog's though as i think they could quite easily push them open with there nose's.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

the explenation video

Here it is. This shows the room and the circumstances. If you have any other questions after this I am all ears. And if someone could maybe tell me where my videos YouTube Number is so that I will know how to post video here in the future that info would be very appreciated. Enjoy.

Cheers

Very nice video thanks
btw awesome dogs

Do you ever saw your dogs itching at the door ?
they could open it very easy with their paws

are they interested in the closed for some reason ?
like to play there sometimes ?
do you hide their toys in the closet ?

did it ever happen when the dogs were not at home ?

The back door is very interesting .. do you adventure yourself often in that dark place ? lol
edit on 7/1/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ladylove

Thanks Ladylove. I am dubious about the dogs as well and would like to keep them outside but she doesn't like being in the house alone so I am stuck with them as a variable. That's why I have the camera set up. To catch whatever it is. What a bummer if it's the dogs

Also I am going to start shooting the closet next door now and add everything to it tonight once the sun sets (pics and EVP)

You know I just realized that the two woman talked separately about the closets in both our houses. what is it with the closets around here

Cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

the explenation video

Cheers

Very nice video thanks
btw awesome dogs

they could open it very easy with their paws

are they interested in the closed for some reason ?
like to play there sometimes ?

did it ever happen when the dogs were not at home ?

Thanks.
They are pups so they can be curious. they get into things but I haven't seen them show interest in it. The owner mentioned that one of the dogs had sat in front of it whimpering softly this morning. I didn't know what to make of that. Maybe she was checking out her own reflection. I've seen her growl at her reflection in a pond on the deck.

This closet was for storage only and was full on boxes and paperwork in a cabinet. They had never even been in there until the renovations began I am betting. Still can't rule that out until I can catch one of the buggers nosing their way into it.

Cheers and thanks for posting the video. I think I understand what you did there so I can post vids from now on.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
You like to do amateur movies

and there is many other in your YT account

This will hurt your credibility a bit

why do i now get the idea that you will maybe trick us on your next video
by opening the door with a fishing wire and say it was paranormal activity to get some attention
on your video and amateur production skills

Your comment from the video :

original audio, and for some reason the audio track is off by a second. I'm using "Video Editor Free" for the iPhone. very crude so far. I'll need to keep practicing

Not that i dont believe you anymore but like you said if it was the dogs .. it would be quite a bummer

for me your YT account is a bummer

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Haters gonna Hate. I am filming this because I have equipment. I have equipment because I like to make films. I like to make films because I have worked in the Film industry as a Technical Director for Omation Studios on Barnyard the Movie. I have a BA in Digital Arts with a focus on 3D animation for special effects (so if I'm faking I am doing a lame job of it
)

Also, I have another thread where I attempted to catch strange sounds outside of my house on Video. If having a camera and knowing how to use one makes me less believable than that would mean that I should shake the camera more and not know how to edit sound.

Anyway, If anyone wants to dispute the validity of my work here then they will be wasting their time. I have no interest in people not believing. I am documenting truth. Even if it turns out to be lame, at least I am backing my words with an attempt at proof.

You do make a good point for the haters, though. Any excuse to discredit seems to be a sport here. I ignore them.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Haters gonna Hate. I am filming this because I have equipment. I have equipment because I like to make films. I like to make films because I have worked in the Film industry as a Technical Director for Omation Studios on Barnyard the Movie. I have a BA in Digital Arts with a focus on 3D animation for special effects (so if I'm faking I am doing a lame job of it
)

Also, I have another thread where I attempted to catch strange sounds outside of my house on Video. If having a camera and knowing how to use one makes me less believable than that would mean that I should shake the camera more and not know how to edit sound.

Anyway, If anyone wants to dispute the validity of my work here then they will be wasting their time. I have no interest in people not believing. I am documenting truth. Even if it turns out to be lame, at least I am backing my words with an attempt at proof.

You do make a good point for the haters, though. Any excuse to discredit seems to be a sport here. I ignore them.

Cheers

Dont get me wrong .. im no haters
the real haters are the hoaxers because they just want attention
on ATS we do analyse and test you with hard questions
i will not be the only one to think your YT account is a bummer

your thread has kept me interested and im still interested
just need to be sure .. dont call me a hater for that

you are suddenly on a big defense .. thats another bummer

This statement of yours .. is like 10 bummer in a row .. just saying

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

You do like to use the word *bummer* alot don't you

Just saying

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladylove
reply to post by Ben81

You do like to use the word *bummer* alot don't you

Just saying

The op gave me the idea in one of his post
when he said that if it was his dogs doing this after all
it would be a bummer

Then i looked at his YT account .. i had a pretty big bummer when i saw all his videos

BUMMER is indeed cool to say

Im just carefull .. so many people have tried to hoax on this subject
this is serious and shouldnt be ridiculise

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join