It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why am i...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
OK i have some sort of problem....whenever i like a girl an im not dating them im head over heels for them but like once we start dating i find myself ever more annoyed by them and im just flat out mean to them and i know im being mean but i just dont care at the time and i keep being mean till finally i break up with them then afterwerd i feel bad an start to miss them but by that time they already hate me and it sucks and i dont know what my prblem is and why im so mean an angry towards them.....right now i really like this girl laura that i used to work with but im afraid to ask her out cuz i dont want to be hateful wit her also an then ruin our friendship on top of that ...

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Its probably because your spending more time with them and you get to see the littl things that arent so perfect...

You need to be a little more understanding of them and maybe get to know them a little better before you date them...

And try not to be mean... it works to a certain extent but dont be a plain bastard to them... some chicks will take it, but they arent worth dating

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I think you need to be aware that the problem is with you, as it seems to be happening in all your relationships.

It may be an old fashioned word, but you don't appear to have any respect for the girls you date or any self control over your own actions

i know im being mean but i just dont care at the time

Take a hard look at your atitude towards other people and try to be more tolerant towards them. You could try to improve your relationships with those you come into contact daily and hopefully then be able to take these skills with you when dating.

I hope you don't think this is too harsh. You've been brave to admit you have problem & ask for help. Experience counts for a lot, so I hope you can put the bad ones behind you and learn from them. I wish you well.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Don't take this the wrong way but you should get some counseling.. I think you have some issues with woman and you need to find out what is at the heart of it before you can fix it. If you don't you will only end up hurting the people you love and that is no good. Please.. consider some counseling.. you will be glad you did.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
i have thought about counseling. I've had alot of people tell me that im am meanest to those that are nicest to me i know i have a problem, sometimes i think i dont like to get to close to people because i do the same things with my friends i just get sick of them and go off on them for no reason and ive lost alot of friends that way i do think i should probably consider some counseling

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
You have to ignore their faults. Hopefully they will do the same for you. They're a lot of work sometimes, but a good woman is really worth it.

top topics

join