It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American People Are Angry!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle

Originally posted by eNaR
reply to post by jude11

Key word was "think". We think everything is okay. It's not however....

...there's many who know everything IS okay..... the extremely rich (billionaires), who are at the top of the heap, come to mind. The Republican and Democrat elite, NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL players making 7 or 8 figure yearly salaries, Wall Street banksters and stock brokers, talentless rappers with gold teeth talking trash about cops and hoes, drug lords, those who deal in human trafficking, blah, blah, blah....

So that leaves us who believe that we're doing alright.

What can we do about it?

Not much but ..... maybe watch "Dancing with the Stars" or "the Biggest Loser" or "some major league sport" or "NASCAR" or watch "nightly news and see rampant crime, death and destruction" .......... and somehow believe we're doing okay because those in power are lulling us into submission with crazy ass reality shows and having us believe athletes are so important in our lives and that fat guy over there, glad you're not his size and on and on and on...... all to keep our minds off the important stuff.....

So are American and others all over the planet angry? Bloody right they are !!!!!! But there's not much we can do....

Believe me, I get your cynicism and frustration. I do know people who believe they're "doing alright" for right now, but they all KNOW it can change in a heartbeat, you can see it in their eyes. Some try to pretend its just a cycle and that we'll get through it like we always have before so they stay hunkered down while hoping someone else fixes it. But most of the people I know are just hanging on as tight as they can to the jobs they have, hoping the world around them won't implode without a moment's notice and they're prepping for the worst as much as they know how to do. But I don't know any of the kinds of people you talked about in your post, so I just couldn't say ...

You're right, though, that there's not much any of us can do because we're isolated and unorganized and there is no plan.

People aren't angry at all. They are just plain scared. Like deer in the headlights on a country road - they see the calamity coming at them but just stand there.

That's what I find difficult to process.

There are clear signs of global economic chaos encroaching rapidly. I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't have a clue, because once the dollar collapses all transportation will break down and people will just starve in there homes.

I wonder how much of the population will be reduced as a consequence being unprepared.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by g2v12

People aren't angry at all. They are just plain scared. Like deer in the headlights on a country road - they see the calamity coming at them but just stand there.

There are clear signs of global economic chaos encroaching rapidly. I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't have a clue, because once the dollar collapses all transportation will break down and people will just starve in there homes.

I wonder how much of the population will be reduced as a consequence being unprepared.

You are so right, fear is the great immobilizer and we are like deer frozen by headlights, but they're coming at us from many different directions so people are feeling like road kill no matter which way they jump.

What I find difficult to process is that whenever a suggestion is made for knocking out one of those headlights, others will immediately try to push us back into its path.

I hate to admit it, but there will probably be a mass dieoff when it all hits the fan~ just what the Gates Foundation is hoping for.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

reply to post by g2v12

You are so right, fear is the great immobilizer and we are like deer frozen by headlights, but they're coming at us from many different directions so people are feeling like road kill no matter which way they jump.

What I find difficult to process is that whenever a suggestion is made for knocking out one of those headlights, others will immediately try to push us back into its path.

People feel like road kill because they aren't doing anything to push back against institutions that foster division among patriots.

I didn't see any support for the occupy movement. They were portrayed as a bunch of loosers crapping on people's door steps.

Media is huge. People are disconnected due to disinformation and suppression of facts. And because they aren't informed. The latter is by choice. Our culture is manipulated through the diminution of intellect.

People are indecisive because they've lost touch with the underlying contexts of their liberties.

I wonder how many people in this forum have ever read the constitution and declaration of independence.

edit on 11-7-2012 by g2v12 because: arrangement

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by g2v12

People feel like road kill because they aren't doing anything to push back against institutions that foster division among patriots.

I didn't see any support for the occupy movement. They were portrayed as a bunch of loosers crapping on people's door steps.

Media is huge. People are disconnected due to disinformation and suppression of facts. And because they aren't informed. The latter is by choice. Our culture is manipulated through the diminution of intellect.

People are indecisive because they've lost touch with the underlying contexts of their liberties.

I wonder how many people in this forum have ever read the constitution and declaration of independence.

Its so easy to waffle between hopefulness and hopelessness. I do it all the damn time.

Like you said, the occupy movement is proof that some people ARE doing things, even though they are blatantly undercut by the media and too many people get their information (or rather disinformation) from those sources.

But between Occupy and the Ron Paul movement we can see the level of discontent and angst has risen to unprecedented levels in just the past few years and I think the power brokers also sense a change in the wind. The uptick in ever more knee jerk restrictive legislation is probably the best indication we have of how worried the PTB really are. And maybe I'm wrong about this, but I also think these two movements have resulted in more people than ever hauling out the Declaration and the Constitution to find out what all they weren't taught in school. Okay, maybe that's not true of people on this forum and even if it was, reading is no guarantee of comprehension.

Being too old and beat up to get out there and mingle with the crowds on the streets myself makes it impossible for me to know what these two movements are talking about behind the scenes, but they already know how the system worked to stop them this go around. One hopes they're planning for the next stages of a soft revolution because otherwise everybody's screwed and it will result in violent revolution. But it wouldn't be a good idea to publish any plans for future activities online, anyway, as they would surely be cut off at the pass once again. Keep the element of surprise.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by g2v12

Its so easy to waffle between hopefulness and hopelessness. I do it all the damn time.

Like you said, the occupy movement is proof that some people ARE doing things, even though they are blatantly undercut by the media and too many people get their information (or rather disinformation) from those sources.

But between Occupy and the Ron Paul movement we can see the level of discontent and angst has risen to unprecedented levels in just the past few years and I think the power brokers also sense a change in the wind. The uptick in ever more knee jerk restrictive legislation is probably the best indication we have of how worried the PTB really are. And maybe I'm wrong about this, but I also think these two movements have resulted in more people than ever hauling out the Declaration and the Constitution to find out what all they weren't taught in school. Okay, maybe that's not true of people on this forum and even if it was, reading is no guarantee of comprehension.

Being too old and beat up to get out there and mingle with the crowds on the streets myself makes it impossible for me to know what these two movements are talking about behind the scenes, but they already know how the system worked to stop them this go around. One hopes they're planning for the next stages of a soft revolution because otherwise everybody's screwed and it will result in violent revolution. But it wouldn't be a good idea to publish any plans for future activities online, anyway, as they would surely be cut off at the pass once again. Keep the element of surprise.

Homeland Security has four stories above ground and ten stories below with FBI, CIA, NSA. Pres. Bush executed his coupe and there aren't going to be any more.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique
Its about time for an overthrow no?

Yes!

Old thread but same story.

The sentiment is stronger now more so than ever.

I re-visited this thread to re-visit my passion at the time. Hoping some new members will see it.

Still the same and perhaps even stronger.

Peace

edit on 28-4-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join