It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Army develops Tesla style Lightning Bolt to destroy enemy vehicles

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Ah that would explain why 12 peoples were killed by lightning beside a mosque
dont remember the country will try to find the article

Lightening kills Imam + 12, wounds 20 outside mosque after Ramadan prayer

could a tesla weapon in space create massive lightning ?
hitler had many ideas for such weapons
good thing that in operation Paperclip
the US stole a hundred of mad scientist and made them american citizen on the spot
one of them is a big head in Nasa .. a rocket expert
edit on 8/12/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Well they had better patent the name soon or they will have to pay a royalty to Usain Bolt!!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
And this why you do not mess with the United States military. They will invoke the power of ancient Greek gods and fry your ass.

edit on 30-6-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

Too bad they can be taken to their knees by one private releasing documents.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Upon viewing one of these, and then finding 3 more of the same event from different locations, I have concluded that this may well be a military operation of some sort. I am not claiming these as anything other than absolutely fascinating. The only conjecture I can offer about it is the resemblance of what seems to be an EMP.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Plasma is not a gas, not a liquid, and not a solid. Plasma may act like a gas, but it is not a gas.

You can create plasma by heating up/ionizing molecules or atoms, thus creating a CHARGED plasma.

Plasma is also very conductive, not seeing the need for capacitors in this besides storing the charge to start up the machinery to produce the plasma.

Also, capacitors store charge, in an electrostatic field. Two sides of the cap have highly conductive materials, in between is a layer of insulation. Might not be true for all caps, but that is how they work. Though you are right about the cap/wire argument.

My real question to Bedlam, why are you so intent on shutting down ideas under to guise of being super intelligent? That does nothing but enrage people because you are seemingly proving them wrong.

Point out where they are wrong, and lead them in the right direction without being an *** about it.

This whole forum would be better off without the type of people who have to be super intelligent about everything, shutting down all ideas. You can entertain an idea without believing it. I do believe we have had weapons like this, probably been researched for years but never used in battle.

One way I think this could work, is if you can direct highly magnetic non-solid rails in which to guide the plasma where the bolts are created. Since plasma is highly influenced by magnetics, this seems like it could work. I'm not too sure on the capability or feasibility of my so-called "magnetic non-solid rails", but that sounds like it would work.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Stolen from the Russian and by Tesla himself.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join