It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Woo-Woo Plan to Save The World

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

I think it is probably an accurate vision, at least from the perceiver's end.

The question is "how do we actually get there," and you have provided a type of road map for that.

However, would it fully realize something like the noosphere (where people look for possibilities in others perspectives), or will it remain the same paradigm just with different "psi" tools (where people look to destroy others perspectives to verify their own)?

The interconnectedness (
) of the noosphere is something that may take place over time, and not an immediate realization. In this time frame, I think there is a good possibility that these tools can be used to further embed the current paradigm rather than the realization of a new one.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

If Humanity reaches its psychic potential, there is literally nothing we can't do.

Ah yes, the pioneering spirit of the human being. Collectively, we've all but destroyed what's left of the human ecosystem with current material technology. Now add to the equation, the stupidity, corruption and evil which inevitably comes with exploiting Jedi powers. Scary idea.
edit on 18-1-2014 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Serdgiam

I think it is probably an accurate vision, at least from the perceiver's end.

Me too.

The question is "how do we actually get there," and you have provided a type of road map for that.

Have map, will travel.

However, would it fully realize something like the noosphere (where people look for possibilities in others perspectives), or will it remain the same paradigm just with different "psi" tools (where people look to destroy others perspectives to verify their own)?

I believe the Noopshere already exists in the future, and it is reaching at us, psychically, through time to guide our evolving paradigms, as it has guided the entirety of world religion and myth. It will be ready to guide us to the former not the latter when the time is right.

The interconnectedness (
) of the noosphere is something that may take place over time, and not an immediate realization. In this time frame, I think there is a good possibility that these tools can be used to further embed the current paradigm rather than the realization of a new one.

These tools are already being used in secret to preserve the status-quo. Once the secret is out, the current paradigm and its power-structures will be powerless, imo.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Visitor2012
Collectively, we've all but destroyed what's left of the human ecosystem with current material technology.

Yeah, the Death-star looms because of our f***-ups.

Now add to the equation, the stupidity, corruption and evil which inevitably comes with exploiting Jedi powers. Scary idea.

It is scary, but bear in mind that Luke used the Force to destroy the Death-star.

edit on 18-1-2014 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

BlueMule

Visitor2012
Collectively, we've all but destroyed what's left of the human ecosystem with current material technology.

Now add to the equation, the stupidity, corruption and evil which inevitably comes with exploiting Jedi powers. Scary idea.

It is scary, but bear in mind that Luke used the Force to destroy the Death-star.

He also drifted into evil and became a Sith Lord a few years later. Albeit temporarily.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Visitor2012

BlueMule

Visitor2012

He also drifted into evil and became a Sith Lord a few years later. Albeit temporarily.

Well, the 'dark night of the soul' is a stage of development all mystics go through. Jedi are basically mystics.

We are already in the crosshairs of the Death-star, figuratively speaking. Time to launch the X-Wing fighters and hope the Force is strong with one of the pilots. :p

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

You make a point I wish all in the world realize - perspective is key. I am getting ready to jump into research on perspective and one of my questions is - if all had the same habit to think in terms of how others perceive things, how much would this change our own sense of well being and ultimately change the world.

We know terrorism can be fought best if we understand why they do it. I can choose to lump them into a category of psychotic, antisocial bad seeds or I can choose to put myself in their place to figure out why and adjust my approach.

I know that the Bank of America lady who is rude probably has dealt with people yelling at her all day or treating her like a faceless robot. I can choose to take it personally or I can choose to attempt to understand and be a little patient and personable, which may shift her mood.

I may choose to realize a person on ATS who seems argumentative is exploring - is human - and my perception of them is based on typed words I myself add context and tone of voice to. Therefore it is the least reliable way to gage what kind of person they are - so I choose to be patient and revisit them down the road to learn more about how they think. Or I can choose to lump them into my own category as someone whom I won't engage with or will always disagree with.

I may choose to get out of the car in a fury after being hit by a driver who wasn't paying attention. Or I can choose to trust they didn't do it on purpose and have a reason for their lapse in judgement at that moment. I can even chose to see there is probably a reason someone does hit another on purpose or steals - they have their own unresolved issues. It doesn't make it right but by seeing things through their eyes I can at least see them as human.

Perspective building is so important IMO yet something I'm not sure we can ever see happen globally (unless it is taught to every child on an ongoing basis from here on out). Attributions and errors surrounding that, emotions, and so many other things come into play that it may not bring absolute peace but I wonder how much it would change things.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

Hi and thanks for your contribution. it sounds like you're talking about a meta-paradigm. It reminds me of a chaos magic principle called paradigm shifting.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I Remember art bell got all of his listeners too manifest rain in several different cities... What needs too happen is people need too visualize the same thing.. begin a daily sync.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Evergreens
I Remember art bell got all of his listeners too manifest rain in several different cities... What needs too happen is people need too visualize the same thing.. begin a daily sync.

Hmm. Or to focus on the same hyper-sigil...

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Preception of matter is just an illusion.. We are evolved states of fluctuating energies with a vibrational resonance that allows mass too occur... Exsistance as you know it, Reality as you know it can be changed by your ability too change the resonances around you.
A dejavu isnt a rememberance of the passed its your brain sensing the ripple outcome of the energy reverberations around you calculating possibilities microseconds into the future. Humans have a pregocnitive ability..... And as far as our thoughts effecting causality... Well i think DR emoto recorded that evidence best. At least thats as far beyond my nose ive been able too see into it.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I don't think people have a broad enough vision to see.... That the rest of the universe around us works as a single organism where life systems are concerned.. Look at the vast dynamics of the sembiotic circles..

As evolved states of that dynamic matter why arent we attempting too work as a single organism aswell.. it only seems logical.
DNA does what you tell it too... Ive heard somany instances where.. people THOUGHT they were pregnant so fully that their body began too produce milk.. All kinds of things like that... By working as a single organism and meditating on the purity of our DNA as a single mass i believe evolution can be accelerated.. AND in the direction.. we WANT it too go.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

If Humanity reaches its psychic potential, there is literally nothing we can't do.

Before that,

if humanity can unit as one earth and rid themselves of nationality and race that is used to divide then the age of understanding of who, what and why we are will also be united and humanity can move forth together as one instead of acting as a recycling plant, with various ideologies of why and how being used to kill many and give birth to many all in an ever ending loop that has been with humanity since man chiseled his first massage in stone or even before.

If humans can create a word that unites us as one(human, Homo Sapiens) then there is no reason we cannot make unity the word describes a reality where human one human life is felt by all and the all will stand to defend the one.

Unity is the key to what you seek, and TPTB if they are some nefarious group hell bent on controlling our reality will do everything and anything in their power and if they do control things like many suspect then fighting them is not the answer.

Sometimes a battle is won by not having to fight it in the first place.

The group meditation idea is in my belief is something that can change the energy surrounding something, if the group consisted of 7 billion or more then I think humanity will be what all souls of the universe strive to achieve.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I want too bring up another thing i consider relevent too philosophy and metaphysics..

Im sorry there is no link here but you can find it out there.... There were tribes that our troops dropped supplies on i dont remember if it was by mistake or not...
This tribe had never seen a white man.. or a machine. or a desiese.. or knew violence tward his fellow man.. They had no crime.. No violence..
They thought the troops were.. Sort of godlike.. They began too make model planes and runways trying too manifest us back too them...

Okay so. my points being... This secluded group of untainted human beings had purity of DNA... No sicknesses.
They probably lived harmoniously and had a higher state of concious than most of us do.. simply because of the lack of distortion we take in as a modern society.

I don't believe it was the human coulture resonsable for wars... famine . All of these things i dont believe by nature that we desire such things i believe these things were taught too us.. By the Annu .. Or some other force like it. And still too this day they are activly at war with our species continuing too deeveolutionize us and using our emotions as weaknesses they have emassed a massive system of subversion into our pockets.. and minds... Because with a higher understanding comes a higher logic and this system would crumble..

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I agree with your idea. It has always been my view that TBTB and NWO could only be challenged through the "psychic" channel. You would need to gather a fairly large "psychic" army but not so large that it is impossible. That is their only Achille's heel.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I think that mediation is okay, however, at some point you gotta stop thinking and start doing something. That's where you encounter the problems.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join