It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Woo-Woo Plan to Save The World

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
OK, here goes. My woo-woo plan. Not that it has a snowballs chance in hell. TPTB would never allow it. But I would feel guilty if I didn't at least get it out there.

In a nutshell, the plan depends on the woo-woo concept of psychic ability. Many of you know it is real. Specifically, collective consciousness and mind-over-matter.

The first step is to gather together in one place hundreds, if not thousands, of experienced long-term meditation experts from all over the world, from all mystical traditions and religions and philosophies.

Woo-woo principle #1: meditation augments our innate psychic ability

Then you train the meditation experts in group meditation. After a little while they will come to form a collective consciousness.

Woo-woo principle #2: the focused psychic ability of a group will be stronger than that of an individual

When the group has reached the point where it can manifest macro-PK (mind-over-matter) it will gain media exposure and defeat the James Randi Million Dollar Challenge, along with other similar challenges. All money will go to fund parapsychology experiments.

Woo-Woo principle #3: a large and powerful collective consciousness can overcome the sheep-goat effect which has kept the publcity stunt known as the Million Dollar Challenge going for so long

Once the cancer of organized "skepticism", epitomized by James Randi, has been defeated, it will send shockwaves throughout the materialism/physicalism paradigmn. This will weaken the taboo against parapsychology. With parapsychology freed from the small-mindedness of the 'old guard', it will be able to devise ways to further augment the strength of the meditation PK group.

The weakening of the materialist / skeptic paradigm will cause an upsurge in our belief in psychic ability. Belief is psi-condusive, and so more people will be able to have psychic experiences. More people will learn to meditate and the meditation PK group will grow larger through recruitment.

Sooner or later it will reach a critical mass, it will be large enough to perform 'miralces', such as mind-over-matter healing of an eco-system, collective healing, mind-over-energy, etc.

If Humanity reaches its psychic potential, there is literally nothing we can't do.

edit on 30-6-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This doesn't really sound as crazy as one might think. It would be a huge feat however as getting everyone to think GOOD might not be that easy.

It is a good idea however, and just think of the possibilities of everyone at once pushing the same thought.

You know what they say, if you believe a pencil to be a pen.....its a pen.

It would represent everything that is right with humanity for a change.

What you need is a marketing ploy....if enough people believe in it, it could happen.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
what the hell is woo woo?
didnt people try stuff like this in the 70s and only acheived in looking nuts?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Or alternatively you could go around assaulting people with an oversize blow up hammer that goes *SQUARKY..SQUARKY* Whilst making remarks about how great they look and what a beautiful day it is!

Either way any activity that makes people stop and think for a second is key to changing the mindframe of humanity into way of positive thinking......

*SQUARKY*.......

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa

woo-woo

Woo-woo (or just plain woo) refers to ideas considered irrational or based on extremely flimsy evidence or that appeal to mysterious occult forces or powers.

You tell me...I was just a kid in the 70s.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

You would look nuts too in a afro and bell bottoms with butterfly collars and gnarly hiphuggers and not bathing for 4 days because you were at a nacho cheese fondu party.

Todays kids at least know how to wear a t-shirt......we're still working on the pants thing though....maybe if we sell feel good belts the pants wont hang so low.

And why is this under fragile earth? Shouldn't it be in Metaphysics?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere

And why is this under fragile earth? Shouldn't it be in Metaphysics?

If a mod agrees and decides to move it there, that would be fine with me. I'm easy going.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Hi "mental power" fans.

See there:
Intention experiment blogs.
community.theintentionexperiment.com.../blog/
community.theintentionexperiment.com/index.php?do=/blog/
or
community.theintentionexperiment.com.../
community.theintentionexperiment.com/index.php?do=/

And see/watch/follow the last one:
community.theintentionexperiment.com.../forum/general-2/the-heal-america-intention-experiment/page_1/#post5609
community.theintentionexperiment.com/index.php?do=/forum/general-2/the-heal-america-intention-experiment/page_1/#post5609

or
www.thebond.net...
www.thebond.net

or
explore the site's link in the first line of my signature ! B-)

Blue skies.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

woo-woo

Woo-woo (or just plain woo) refers to ideas considered irrational or based on extremely flimsy evidence or that appeal to mysterious occult forces or powers.

It's also a pretty good mixed drink

Woo Woo recipe

All kidding aside, isn't this what the Tibetan Priests do? Isn't why they have been under attack by the Chinese government? You're probably correct in stating TPTB would certainly make it difficult if they believed you could meet with success in some form.
edit on 3-7-2012 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I thought "woo-woo" was a euphemism for sex? I'm in.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

woo-woo

I am going to use telepathy to ask my wife to fix me one. Oh, the irony.

It looks great!

All kidding aside, isn't this what the Tibetan Priests do? Isn't why they have been under attack by the Chinese government? You're probably correct in stating TPTB would certainly make it difficult if they believed you could meet with success in some form.

Yeah. If you are in power and you want to get away with stuff, the last thing you want is a psychic populace that can form a Noosphere.

People who advocate belief-systems that keep us from realizing our psychic nature are playing right into their hands.

[...]

"The point is that if we are to have a future as a species we need to move beyond the boxes that we have been placed in, like Russian dolls around us...

And that means to advance our consciousness to grasp a greater reality. There is absolutely no way that we are going to progress at all if we fail to get that and work to achieve it. If that should not happen then the Black Iron Prison will continue and the Empire will truly never die and the little and big horrors we face all the time will flay us alive over and over again. We need to wake up. Not in the "9/11 was an inside job" sense but in a Gurdjieff way.

To do that we have to examine the mysteries, the high strangeness, the UFOs, the mystical, the mind expanding, the altered states, and the bizarre. But we have enemies that seek to demolish these things and to "debunk" the ideas in them. Keeping us in a cell of the Black Iron Prison that is called reductionist materialism. They tell us there are no UFOs, no mysteries, no truth to myth, and that anything you experience is simply biochemical reactions in the brain. There is no soul or spirit, no higher state of consciousness, no elevated awareness, no possibility of connection to a source outside ourselves, since they claim it doesn't exist.

Now the question is; why would they care? Am I bothering them having these, according to them, lunatic notions? Either I am bothering them or they are operating according to a script that they have been duped into following or willingly go along with.

The reason that is the case is because the Empire of lies fears this numinous approach because it offers a way out and a future for man that is full of meaning, purpose, and a promise that goes beyond the materialism that we are enmeshed in.

The Skeptic/atheist community is practicing a form of cognitive infiltration, knowingly or not, for the powers that be, to debunk and attack the people delving into alternative consciousness because this is a threat to the continuation of the empire and the solidity of the Black Iron Prison."

tenebroust-thestenchoftruth.blogspot.com...

edit on 3-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
My nephews call their penis their woo woo... so this thread title made me chuckle.

This reminds me of Ghost Busters with the slime that reacted either bad or good depending on the emotions of the people. Not to belittle, but to point out that this idea is not a new one and its injected into many things to plant the seed of an idea to people. Its basically the same idea when there is a mass prayer or the large Catholic mass.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
My nephews call their penis their woo woo... so this thread title made me chuckle.

This reminds me of Ghost Busters with the slime that reacted either bad or good depending on the emotions of the people. Not to belittle, but to point out that this idea is not a new one and its injected into many things to plant the seed of an idea to people. Its basically the same idea when there is a mass prayer or the large Catholic mass.

How many people in a large Catholic mass are expert long-term meditators trained in group meditation and backed up by all the cumulative knowledge of parapsychology and transpersonal psychology and comparative mysticism?

None.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

How many people in a large Catholic mass are expert long-term meditators trained in group meditation and backed up by all the cumulative knowledge of parapsychology and transpersonal psychology and comparative mysticism?

None.

Read it again. The idea of concentrated groups with one goal and using focused energy. The IDEA of this. No need to get snappy, but go for it. Have a great day.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Sorry if I come across as snippy. I'm just trying to point out that having hundreds or thousands of highly trained meditation experts in long-term group meditation and supported by science is something that is orders of magnitude beyond having a group of random pew fillers pray together for a few minutes. I appreciate your post and really I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

woo-woo

I am going to use telepathy to ask my wife to fix me one. Oh, the irony.

It looks great!

Yeah. If you are in power and you want to get away with stuff, the last thing you want is a psychic populace that can form a Noosphere.

People who advocate belief-systems that keep us from realizing our psychic nature are playing right into their hands.

[...]

"The point is that if we are to have a future as a species we need to move beyond the boxes that we have been placed in, like Russian dolls around us...

And that means to advance our consciousness to grasp a greater reality. There is absolutely no way that we are going to progress at all if we fail to get that and work to achieve it. If that should not happen then the Black Iron Prison will continue and the Empire will truly never die and the little and big horrors we face all the time will flay us alive over and over again. We need to wake up. Not in the "9/11 was an inside job" sense but in a Gurdjieff way.

To do that we have to examine the mysteries, the high strangeness, the UFOs, the mystical, the mind expanding, the altered states, and the bizarre. But we have enemies that seek to demolish these things and to "debunk" the ideas in them. Keeping us in a cell of the Black Iron Prison that is called reductionist materialism. They tell us there are no UFOs, no mysteries, no truth to myth, and that anything you experience is simply biochemical reactions in the brain. There is no soul or spirit, no higher state of consciousness, no elevated awareness, no possibility of connection to a source outside ourselves, since they claim it doesn't exist.

Now the question is; why would they care? Am I bothering them having these, according to them, lunatic notions? Either I am bothering them or they are operating according to a script that they have been duped into following or willingly go along with.

The reason that is the case is because the Empire of lies fears this numinous approach because it offers a way out and a future for man that is full of meaning, purpose, and a promise that goes beyond the materialism that we are enmeshed in.

The Skeptic/atheist community is practicing a form of cognitive infiltration, knowingly or not, for the powers that be, to debunk and attack the people delving into alternative consciousness because this is a threat to the continuation of the empire and the solidity of the Black Iron Prison."

tenebroust-thestenchoftruth.blogspot.com...

So it seems that all the crap the occupies the airwaves and every day existence, as most people know it, is intended noise to distract collective thought?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

So it seems that all the crap the occupies the airwaves and every day existence, as most people know it, is intended noise to distract collective thought?

It's like a one-two punch. You got the noise on one hand and the reductionist materialism on the other.

The stage of my plan that defeats the 'Million-Dollar Challenge' is designed to cut through the noise and send shockwaves through materialism.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I think my woo-woo plan to save the world might be coming into focus a bit more. So I thought I would update this thread with the vid from another thread of mine.

edit on 18-1-2014 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
How does this plan approach the foundation from which we choose to grow?

It doesnt seem to address the core issues we have in the world today, at least not directly. Do you think if this were to happen, things would all work themselves out? Or is there the possibility that nothing will change other than how we do what we do? Meaning, people will do the same evils and goods, just to a greater extreme with greater efficacy.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Serdgiam
How does this plan approach the foundation from which we choose to grow?

It doesnt seem to address the core issues we have in the world today, at least not directly. Do you think if this were to happen, things would all work themselves out? Or is there the possibility that nothing will change other than how we do what we do? Meaning, people will do the same evils and goods, just to a greater extreme with greater efficacy.

Hello Serdgiam, glad to have your input here.

Are you familiar with Pierre Teilhard de Chardins ideas about the Noosphere? In 2009, the Pope actually commented on his work.

"It's the great vision that later Teilhard de Chardin also had: At the end we will have a true cosmic liturgy, where the cosmos becomes a living host. Let's pray to the Lord that he help us be priests in this sense, to help in the transformation of the world in adoration of God, beginning with ourselves." -Pope Benedict XVI

I think if this were to happen, the Noosphere would work everything out. Everything would change.

edit on 18-1-2014 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join