It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare White Buffalo born in Connecticut three days after Sioux prayer

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Tanulis

This has some special meaning about the end of the world as we know it. It is a sign- I was told there is another white buffalo in North Dakota back in Sept-2006.

I was stuck in Rugby, North Dakota back in Sept-2006. I was en-route to a job in Piegan, Montana. I made it as far as Rugby and could not go any farther. I had went through hell just making it that far..I begged my duty station to send someone after me..I was told that because I was two days late for duty..just turn around and go back to NC and start the process over again..I had to call and get family to send me money to get back to NC..I had sold all that I had to make it to Montana..Anyway, a little old man from Minot came to pick me up in a Taxi to drive me to Minot- Airport...He looked at me and smiled..and said- " You know- If you keep on going on this road it will take you to where the White Buffalo Lives and then into Montana" I knew this had a special meaning back then, and now...I will never forget that old man..The current news that this White Buffalo has arrived is Special to ME!! Thanks for the Thread!
edit on 1-7-2012 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Let me get this right, this white buffalo is born after an injun says a prayer and we are supposed to believe it is some magnificent sign to humanity. This we are supposed to believe yet people will beat down Judaea Christian beliefs as ridiculous. This world is going to #!

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by D1Useek
Let me get this right, this white buffalo is born after an injun says a prayer and we are supposed to believe it is some magnificent sign to humanity. This we are supposed to believe yet people will beat down Judaea Christian beliefs as ridiculous. This world is going to #!

You know, with a site filled with such doom and gloom, this is a nice story. I like it and it makes me feel good, especially after hearing about the slaughter of the last white buffalo calf.

Just chill, okay?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Based on some of the comments, I can't wait for the Great Purification. It's long overdue and very much needed.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
These things dont seem to be all that rare to me. I have seen threads like at least every year since 09 about a white buffalo being born.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

So there should be 4 white buffalos..

.where are your links to prove this statement?
edit on 1-7-2012 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2012 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Fantastic news - especially so soon after the untimely death of the white buffalo calf here in Texas.

All beliefs aside - some of the cynicism on this thread is pathetic.

I don't understand how some people don't allow for the possibility that there is something out there that their little brain hasn't wrapped itself around yet in this massively unknown existence we call life.

Don't be so afraid of believing in something untrue that you can no longer believe in anything at all.
edit on 1-7-2012 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

You really must try to grow up if you're going to play in the big kids' sandbox.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by aaaiii

Growing up is knowing that you don't really know anything - don't talk to me about growing up until you no longer believe that you know everything worth knowing

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I could not get there today but a friend of mine did . He is a farmer and said it's the real deal. The farm there has the Buffalo separated from his cows. I hope he got some photo's...if not I will get there later this week.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

You deny that genetics determined the color of this animal months before it was born?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by aaaiii

Of course not - but you think that's the absolute answer and there is no more - I'm simply allowing that there may be other factors that are not fully understood at work.

It is a fairly incredible coincidence that that 3 days after they asked for it a 1 in 10,000,000 chance event just happens to occur is it not?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I don't think so but you're welcome to your faith in mysticism.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by aaaiii

And you're welcome to stop learning because you believe you already have all the answers

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I can't believe people are encouraging this idiocy.

This is why Native Americans are dirt poor and mostly uneducated- they'd rather wait for fairy tales to come true than do anything to improve their lives.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CB328

This is why Native Americans are dirt poor and mostly uneducated- they'd rather wait for fairy tales to come true than do anything to improve their lives.

I'm not so sure about that, as they don't seem to be the ones wrecking our country. We've become cynical, distrustful and demand proof for everything.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaaiii
reply to post by arpgme

lmfao

Seen Santa lately?

I'm not sure what Santa has to do with anything, unless you are trying to insult me, in which case, you are being very childish. Anything that you don't understand, or don't want to believe despite the evidence out there on the internet available for anyone to look into, is criticize as being fake and magic.

Just as the religious is sometimes closed-minded against the evidence that goes against their beliefs, the materialist is close-minded against the evidence for prayer, they even try to refute the scientific studies suppressed by the disapproval of peer review materialistic scientists, with OTHER scientific studies which just happens to be done by mainstream materialists.

The fact is, prayer /intention is can have real effects if it is done correctly, there is more than enough evidence to see its workings online, but you'd probably just dismiss it just because it was suppressed from the mainstream and wasn't accepted by the peers of materialistic scientists.

Here are many links to evidence, I know you'd most likely try to dismiss it, but I'm being hopeful here, just like I am with the religious who keep rejecting evidence that they don't like. If you are brave and not afraid to lose Materialism for TRUTH, watch these:

Cancer Tumor Cured With Only Intention

Love Intention is Tested on Rice With Positive Results

Skeptic Does The Rice Experiment-Shocked It Works

Skeptic Scared To Lose Materialism Since Energy Worker Proved Himself

Chi Energy Scientifically Test (Video Surpressed - Definitely Not In MainStream Media News)

Evidence For Near Death Experiences

Skeptics Shocked By Information Animal Psychic Received (Animal was GOING to be a an actor but never did, so it's not like the psychic could have known)

Skeptics Put Psychics To The Test (They're real) pt 1

Skeptics Put Psychics To The Test (They're real) pt 2

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Apparently it's not just white buffaloes that are being born. It seems white animals of all kinds are appearing across the world.... a very auspicious sign. See the link below for more info and photos.

fengshuiserenity.blogspot.com...
edit on 1-7-2012 by boeserwolf because: bad link

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl

I'm not so sure about that, as they don't seem to be the ones wrecking our country. We've become cynical, distrustful and demand proof for everything.

Cosign 100%

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Indeed the cynicism here is hilarious. I posted this in the Philosophy and Metaphysics forum thinking that we would have more open minded discussion of this special event. If I had posted this in Breaking News or something else, I could understand the hatred for such a story (one may think it to be ill-placed) but this forum is one of positive ideals and tolerance.

There is beauty in this occurrence... a one in 10 million birth on the exact day as predicted? Thats not worth snubbing your nose and scoffing at...
edit on 1-7-2012 by Tanulis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

While they are poor and uneducated by our standards, generally, they are living healthier than others; and they don't use microwaves giving themselves cancer, they don't overeat and become obese.

What you call their "fairy tale", just came true. So it is no longer a fairy tale, the Rare White Buffalo is here.

Originally posted by Tanulis
Indeed the cynicism here is hilarious. I posted this in the Philosophy and Metaphysics forum thinking that we would have more open minded discussion of this special event. If I had posted this in Breaking News or something else, I could understand the hatred for such a story (one may think it to be ill-placed) but this forum is one of positive ideals and tolerance.

There is beauty in this occurrence... a one in 10 million birth on the exact day as predicted? Thats not worth snubbing your nose and scoffing at...

I wouldn't even call it cynicism, I'd call it denial in order to defend their materialistic beliefs. When people hear that a prayer actually worked which caused something like an extremely rare white buffalo, they will try to justify their materialism by saying things like "coincidence". When people saying that "people are stupid" and it's a "fairy tale" when it came true, you know there are emotions involved... but why are those negative emotions a response to such a beautiful thing happening? My guess is that it goes against their "beliefs", which is what most people do. They get offended when their understanding is wrong instead of having the humility to be open minded.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join