It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful video: Who Are We?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
A very beautiful video by youtube user TragedyandHope, that puts things into perspective.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Let me know what you think people!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightbringer38

What I think? Completely pointless. My son is sitting behind me right now but I don't have the heart to tell him this world is doomed. I love him, with every essence of my being I love him but I don't have the strength to tell him the obvious. Our world has been destroyed by people who will never care.

Thank you for the video, but I look at the world and weep.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Amazing video. It reminded me I am every thing and every one.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by PW229

Originally posted by Lightbringer38

What I think? Completely pointless. My son is sitting behind me right now but I don't have the heart to tell him this world is doomed. I love him, with every essence of my being I love him but I don't have the strength to tell him the obvious. Our world has been destroyed by people who will never care.

Thank you for the video, but I look at the world and weep.

Good don't tell him, that kind of thinking is counter productive.

We don't want future generations to grow up thinking the world is doomed, unless of course we really want the world to be doomed.
edit on 30-6-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PW229

Never give up. A better world ie coming and will come for your son.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by PW229

You are so right. The world is doomed. The people running this sham we call society couldn't give a rat's about you or I let alone the environment. Some people say I'm cynical or even pessimistic.

Rubbish. I'm Realistic. That's fact.

Recently I have developed a passion. Actually more of an obsession. Gas turbine engines.

What the hell does that have to do with anything? ESPECIALLY the environment?

Well it's something that gets me out of bed every day. A spark. Just something.

I give some of my income (only around 5% at this stage) to charities I feel strongly about. Animal welfare mostly and I sponsor a child in a poor country. I also preach, at every opportunity, the need for sustainability and the importance of not giving up on this world we have, as doomed as it seems. My passion is just enough to keep me going (the ONLY material object I really really want in an MTT Superbike. And I don't care for motorbikes).

You have to try. If you don't think it's worth trying then why bother to get up every day?

Who am I kidding. Judging by what you have written and your avatar you obviously haven't the faintest idea about having a passion and you probably don't even know what a gas turbine engine is.........

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by OZtracized
reply to post by PW229

You are so right. The world is doomed. The people running this sham we call society couldn't give a rat's about you or I let alone the environment. Some people say I'm cynical or even pessimistic.

Rubbish. I'm Realistic. That's fact.

Recently I have developed a passion. Actually more of an obsession. Gas turbine engines.

What the hell does that have to do with anything? ESPECIALLY the environment?

Well it's something that gets me out of bed every day. A spark. Just something.

I give some of my income (only around 5% at this stage) to charities I feel strongly about. Animal welfare mostly and I sponsor a child in a poor country. I also preach, at every opportunity, the need for sustainability and the importance of not giving up on this world we have, as doomed as it seems. My passion is just enough to keep me going (the ONLY material object I really really want in an MTT Superbike. And I don't care for motorbikes).

You have to try. If you don't think it's worth trying then why bother to get up every day?

Who am I kidding. Judging by what you have written and your avatar you obviously haven't the faintest idea about having a passion and you probably don't even know what a gas turbine engine is.........

I think you are being far too negative..

top topics

join