It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Intimidation Tactics. Thugs invade RNC office in Wisonson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Once again, childish, and most likely criminal behavior abound by democrats.
Nice pic of the thugs:

graphics.jsonline.com...

[edit on 7-10-2004 by Apoc]

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Is there a newspaper story that goes along with this from a reliable news source?

Otherwise, it looks like a fairly posed picture.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
It would appear that this country could be on the brink of another civil war and it won't matter what party your in, you'll have to defend your own by yourself.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hey those Democrats sure are snappy dressers and what ettiquette. Make mine a vote for the Democrats.... NOT!

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Maybe they are a well-regulated miltia?

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Thugs? Hardly.

Protestors. DUH!

Open your eyes. They're protesting something...hm...think really hard on it, I think you'll get it eventually.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
That photo is taken from the Journal Sentinel - a Milwaukee paper. This statement from the Wisconson GOP says that a "victory headquarters" was stormed. www.wisgop.org...

This stuff is all up on Drudge.

It would appear that this country could be on the brink of another civil war and it won't matter what party your in, you'll have to defend your own by yourself.

This stuff happens every four years. The left and right blow up isolated incidents to make each other look bad. While things are more devisive this year I think that's a stretch.

EDIT:

Open your eyes. They're protesting something...hm...think really hard on it, I think you'll get it eventually.

Protesters don't enter private property and disrupt it's daily business. That's illegal tresspass. This wouldn't be condoned if it were Bush supporters entering a Kerry headquarters.

[edit on (10/6/0404 by PistolPete]

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hmmmm let's see how these diplomatic democrats dealt with the situation. They forced their way into Republican offices and stood on the desks? By the way someone should tell those darn Republicans that the lights are too bright in there... a woman has to wear shades when you go gategrashing.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Um, they did in Orlando, and it does not matter when or how it is done it is still wrong.

These tactics remind of the kid in school who was 'a little slow' or 'had problems' and got away picking on people with everything because he complained and made a scene. I remember when that kid finally picked on the wrong guy.

top topics

join