It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In That Mode

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
In that mode, your touch becomes extremely exciting and extremely sensual to your lover. More so than usual. By a lot.

In that mode, you can drive a car, and the machine will respond better. Things tend to get out of your way. Cops are always on the other side of town. Don't speed too much though, ok?

In that mode, when you drive a motorcycle, you literally do ride like the wind. You become part of the wind. Again, the machine responds better, you feel the wind much less, and you cruise the best possible lines without even thinking about it down the road. Irrelevant of speed. It's like an invisible capsule bubble is energized around you.

In that mode, you can create your future reality. The imaginary pictures must be clear, however. Best to find a picture of what it is, and memorize every last detail. So it will be crystal clear without the physical picture, in your mind's eye. Because it all really is in the mind's eye.

In that mode, you achieve a peace of mind that is impossible any way else. This is very useful for clearing out anger, rage, disappointment, and other potentially bad feelings and thoughts from your body.

In that mode, you automatically become much stronger physically, as long as you are able to maintain that mode throughout the physical action. Things that can seem hard usually become easier, and sometimes, almost effortless, as long as you remain in that mode.

In that mode, you recharge critical body and mental energies that are lost through aging and daily stresses. In that mode you will also speed healing of wounds, get to sleep much faster, sleep better, and on those occasions when you go without much sleep, be able to handle it better.

In that mode, your touch is amplified by forces not yet fully understood. It is in this mode that eastern mystical healers are able to achieve what can only be described as healing miracles. Science is only beginning to understand what exactly it is that remains in a vacuum. Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it's not there. Because it is there. The aware take advantage, and the unaware miss the boat...and usually- drown.

In that mode

...life is different. Better. Liveable. More enjoyable. 420? No. Bath Salts?
No. Anything like that? NO. If you think any word, you are not in that mode. And now I must stop typing because guess where I am headed?

In that mode

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
What "mode" are you talking about?

Since i could surely use some of the effects you are describing

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I know which "mode" you are talking about.

And I thought I was somehow special to obtain that ability. But I'm glad I'm not the only one, because it's beautiful, isn't it?
Words are limited to describe this "state of mind". I call it "being connected" and sometimes "god mode" for people with confined imaginations.
Thank for bringing this up, but you are going to have a tough time describing the mode to people.
S&F

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Ok so today i drove 30 miles into town to buy some navy flip flops for a dollar and they only had one pair of navy left in the entire store and it was my size. Was i in "the mode"?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

Ah, heightened state of awareness?

Like when im in "the zone" when playing poker? (that's how i call it lol)

Totally immersed in what you are doing, completely focused, and everything goes exactly how you want it to.

Coming close?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I keep trying to get to that mode.
Maybe I'm not ready. Maybe it's too much for me to handle right now.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
And now I must stop typing because guess where I am headed?

In that mode

Soooo... that mode doesn't work on the internet huh? Shouldn't that mode make your pc appear faster, webpages load faster with less invasive adds, shouldn't the hum of the fans sound like a symfony you almost want to record and show to friends, shouldn't articles and posts not appear more interesting and satisfying after taking in the information? Which leads me to an important question, could the hardware which we all use to access the internet be charged while in this mode so that it may spread to internet users worldwide? No just kidding.
edit on 1/7/2012 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I also can get into that mode, but thats our little secret. Oh and I feel sorry for all of you with your little postings here. If you only knew.

top topics

join