It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Godzilla & 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

One Eye

9/11: Main Character looks at watch

9/11: Reporter in the middle of saying "World Trade Center bombing"

North Tower hit by lightening

Another scene of WTC getting struck

Lots of scenes of aircraft flying past, toward or behind WTC

Godzilla = no collapse. Boeing = collapse ???

Military "accidentally" fires two missiles into the Chrysler Building...destroying it

(I'm just trying to draw awareness to the connection between large budget films set in Manhattan, and September 11th. The link in my sig has full scenes for the above screen shots + many more movies)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
It's all done by computer graphics.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by southtower
Godzilla = no collapse. Boeing = collapse ???

Radioactive breath < Jet fuel in saiyan fusion

Godzilla is not an inside job.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
It only seems important now because it happened in real life.
Only now are you able to make the connections.

Maybe one day we will be looking back on the movie Independence Day and talking about all the signs and signals it was showing us of what will happen.
Or even another movie, but which movie will it be? There's no way to know and make the connections until after it has happened.
Same applies to predictions like Nostradamus and stuff.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by southtower

(I'm just trying to draw awareness to the connection between large budget films set in Manhattan, and September 11th. The link in my sig has full scenes for the above screen shots + many more movies)

New York City is the most well known city on the planet. That would explain the large amount of movies filmed there. Where is the link to 9/11?
edit on 30-6-2012 by Six Sigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
It's all done by computer graphics.

Doesn't SeptemberClues agree with you?
That is far out!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by theMediator
Godzilla is not an inside job.

9/11 was an inside joke

Originally posted by Fishticon84
Maybe one day we will be looking back on the movie Independence Day and talking about all the signs and signals it was showing us of what will happen.
Or even another movie, but which movie will it be?

Lets go with Armageddon, filmed in Manhattan the same year as Godzilla (1998)

Impact just like plane crash

9/11 flashed on first countdown timer

9/11 flashed again, right when actor turns head to look at timer

Originally posted by Six Sigma
New York City is the most well known city on the planet. That would explain the large amount of movies filmed there. Where is the link to 9/11?

This guy seemed to make the link rather quickly....

There is no better place to pull off a fake terrorist attack than New York, due to how many films are made there.

edit on 30-6-2012 by southtower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by southtower

Very interesting. Just came across this site recently.
It all ties together!
www.therealnewsonline.com...

Interesting testimony in the featured interview.

It couldn't, could it?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I saw on a STOP sign a sticker that said "911 was an inside job" . I see threads on this site all the time about 911 I just see them in the forum page I don't read them. Do you ever think of the people's families whenever people post on these threads. Ten years later and the government did it based on a Godzilla movie and an Armagetton movie just because they were filmed in New York? A lot of people died that day and in the war after it.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Doesn't the fact that your emergency phone number in the USA (911) give you all a clue that this was planed from the inside ?
Its like a bad joke , anywhere else in the world that date would read as 11/09

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BladeRunner5050
Ten years later and the government did it based on a Godzilla movie and an Armagetton movie just because they were filmed in New York?

No.

A combination of over 92 million people watched Godzilla & Armageddon in theaters. Not counting Die Hard, The Siege and other huge terrorist movies filmed in Manhattan during the late 90's. Do you not see the advantage of mixing film with reality? We've seen Manhattan attacked, the World Trade Center destroyed, and the numbers 9/11 BEFORE year 2001.....then it happened in real life.

Youtube blocked a perfect example i uploaded, but if you have the 1st Die Hard, i suggest watching the opening scene. Bruce Willis is on a plane, nervous about flying. The guy seated next to him gives him tips to relax, then says " Dont worry, ive been doing this for 9 years!"

Bruce Willis stands up to get his luggage, revealing his holster/gun. The man now realizes Bruce was a cop. He turns to the man and says "Dont worry......Ive been doing this for 11 years!"

Its everywhere, you just need an open mind!

Listen close:

If you've seen the Patriot, then you know he proceeds to sit in the chair and it collapses.

edit on 1-7-2012 by southtower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

If the attacks were on the first of july, this thread would be about movies where the numbers 1 and 7 are shown in sequence or together.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-

If the attacks were on the first of july, this thread would be about movies where the numbers 1 and 7 are shown in sequence or together.

You are right, and i would have some compelling evidence. However, they happened on 9/11. So im working with what i got. Here some Matrix for u:

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I made this thread in 2012. People all over youtube are finding and posting 9/11 clues now. The above Simpsons scene is from 1997 and one of the most blatant.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: southtower

You are seriously still beating this drum? The ENTIRE entertainment industry was in on it???

Or, could it be that using the numbers 9 and 11 invokes what has been our emergency phone number for almost three decades and connects in a viewer's mind?

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I'm not seeing the connection?

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I wasn't sure if I should read this thread.
But I'm glad I did.

Now I know some peoples springs are wound too tight.

Did you know that some cities have TV stations with the statio numbers of 9 and 11 ?
Oh my goodness!! A secret connection for decades !

Wait! Wait a minute!
MY CLOCK HAS A 9 AND 11 on it !
It's been there since I was a child. It must have been in the works for 57 years!

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: southtower

You are seriously still beating this drum? The ENTIRE entertainment industry was in on it???

Or, could it be that using the numbers 9 and 11 invokes what has been our emergency phone number for almost three decades and connects in a viewer's mind?

Story telling mechanics.... makes very good sense. You just need the slightest reference to "prepare" the viewer for something that is coming momentarily. So when you see those numbers in old movies, I wouldn't be surprised if what happened shortly after was of significance to the movie's story line.

top topics

join