It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones ‘Jim’, a Police Officer Warns of an “Event” in October, 2012

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Alex Jones

Enough said.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iron7
Alex Jones

Enough said.

Agreed enough said - you said nothing

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I know Alex Jones does put out some intriguing stuff, but only to attract and widen his market base for his products. He is a manipulator, exaggerates and deceives. He appeals to emotions rather than fact...he stirs people up into hate, anger and fear. He has admitted he is just an actor and he is. I can't even stomach another one of his videos or hearing his voice.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldSchoolMom
reply to post by Ben81

I know Alex Jones does put out some intriguing stuff, but only to attract and widen his market base for his products. He is a manipulator, exaggerates and deceives. He appeals to emotions rather than fact...he stirs people up into hate, anger and fear. He has admitted he is just an actor and he is. I can't even stomach another one of his videos or hearing his voice.

says who ? You ?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I listened tot he main caller, but AJ kept repeating that this may not happen, that just bringing awareness to a false flag can be enough, he was acting compassionate for the emotionally depleted and fearful caller, I respected that.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It's proably the DHS warning leak that Russia, China and the Muslims are planning to invade the USA....

Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Mr. President is getting cold feet and may believe he's loosing the election and needs to stay in power..by declaring martial law...We'll see if he is a good looser or a sore one...

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldSchoolMom
reply to post by Ben81

Fair enough that he grates on your nerves
But regarding Alex Jones market base - Surely it would be impossible for Infowars or Prison Planet to survive without revenue.
I do not see Alex Jones as a money grubber.
He is passionate about what he believes and sure as a Human Being he is fallible and readily admits that

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Says me too, he's a radio personality, howard stern does the same stuff, radio guys do the same here.
It's hard to listen to Alex, his shows are full of musical effects to back the feeling, Alex plays into guests instead of Apathetically interviewing as you need to in order to get straight facts without thoughts.

Fiction has base in Non-fiction, and I will admit alex has some facts mixed in with these reality radio shows of his, but alot of it is fear mongering, you remember the Coffins on the train show? He had so many people worked up it wasn't funny, that was in 2007 I believe.

We get a ton of thoughts from his Guests, and handful of facts, so the segments are 5 mins facts, 55 mins of thoughts on the facts, that's basic radio entertainment.

-----
part of post on the OP
---

To take our 2nd amendment, You'd have to use a military that's family and friends are not houses and supported in and by the very country you wish to conduct in. Our military is us people, wake up, wake up good and hard, you must be jaded to think your own brothers and sisters of America will turn on it's own.

I mean honestly, Your neighbors, your family members, your friends, are not going to take orders from their commanders to detain or harm or worse people that interact with you and those mentioned above, that's a big no no of military command, and half the reason they have fallen in the past.

Now I'm not saying he's a bad guy, but am saying that he doesn't always promote the 100% truth, and certainly isn't a substitute for ATS, but it's another piece of info to sift through honestly.

edit on 5-9-2012 by Moneyisgodlifeisrented because: Marshmellows
edit on 5-9-2012 by Moneyisgodlifeisrented because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirric
reply to post by Physic

Remember, YOU create the reality YOU want. If you want Martial Law, You will get it. I for one do not want it so I will politely dismiss AJ and all his Gloom and Doom.

This is the secret you are never taught....

Sirric

edit on 30/6/12 by sirric because: (no reason given)

I have often wondered if this is the case, and if this is why "they" would leak hints and clues, for a long time beforehand. Watched a docmentary earlier claiming 9/11 was a big kabbalistic ritual, and that imgaes pertaining to such an attack had been fed to the public for years before hand, as a way of focusing energy. I had heard similar theories before, and I've seen countless examples of cases where seemingly "9/11 predictive" materials made it into the media, from that Lone Gunmen pilot, to that simpsons episode, etc....

...sorry, not trying to derail. Interesting thread. Just wanted to address this.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

I realize how Alex sensationalizes things, but what news media that we watch in this country doesn't?

You see the problem with AJ is that he tries to make any story go over the top with is rants, and then saying he always has gov't documents that back up his claim yet no one gets to actually read or see those papers

In fact here are a few of his other flubs he predicted happening..

Fema camps

Fema coffins

And I can't forget the Fema prisoner trains.

Might I add all of the above have been debunked.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie

there would have to be a major event for marshal law to happen over night. like a ele event, some big rock falling from the sky, nubiru coming by and turning the earth up side down, volcano like yellow stone blowing it's caldera, or a earthquake like the new madrid fault starts rocking and rolling of course this would probably not be a ele event but pretty damn close. or any other thing along these lines. all of these are possible, two could happen with little or no advance warning, the others two we would more than likely see months before it happened.

i see two things that could bring marshal law over night, one would be nukes set off in high population areas, by the so called above mentioned peace loving turban wearing jihadist, wink, wink, which we all know this is code for tptb.
this could happen in the blink of a eye, and only the alphabet agencies would know it was coming.

or economic, this is what i think that will start it all.

As I pointed out in another thread, a minor civil war, attempted coup, militia attack(s), and major rioting are also all scenarios that could be utilized to usher in blatant marshal law. My thread (in skunk works) actually speculates as to whether this sort of scenario would make an ideal "false flag" attack for doing just this....

To above poster, FEMA camps have not been "successfully debunked" in my estimation. Maybe jones is a hype man and a fear monger, and maybe he exaggerates and yells just about as much as he breathes... but the laws regarding FEMA camps are real, and on the books, and many people other than jones have provided recent evidence that they exist.

Personally, i think it's because WWIII is about to hit. Think about what we did during WWII, with "internment camps."
edit on 6-9-2012 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by seeker1963

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I have often seen Alex Jones show the documents and named them for viewers to look up themselves

Is he 100% accurate in his reports - No - Yet he will readily admit he is fallible
Yet I am sure he would make mince meat of many of his detractors in a one to one debate.

There is substance to what he reports - Is there a witch hunt against him - Yes

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticulan

Go Alex!!! Don't hold back now -
Geez I am glad I am not a Global Elitist

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

his tears looks credible

Starred just for that

I'm with everyone else here that has said these "predictions and deadlines" just come and go... they do.

Having said that, I caution everyone against becoming jaded to what's happening. "never cry wolf..."

Yes there is a lot of BS out there but (for example) the systematic collapse of the economy is REAL and it's foolish to not be prepared.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Couple of things.....and let's put aside AJ.

I think there is some reasons/theories an "event" could happen in Oct.

1). The indications that Netenyah wants to strike before the Election , to help assure at least US verbal support. He is banking on the fact that the US admin won't want to risk the large jewish/democrat vote a week or two before the election. If there is a strike things could go crazy really quickly.

2) For some reason that I am not fully aware of, many US economic shocks happen in Sept/Oct, the 87 Crash, the 08 Crash, several other smaller corrections. I don't know if it's something in the business cycle, or just coincedence, but it is a trend. A large downturn could have much more effects then normal with the debt load the US and/or EU is carrying. The banks would probably temporarily close, and people would get antzy. The above, with the likely (if even temporary) closing of the Straits of Hormuz/oil supply could easily cause a major problem in the world economy starting immediately with fuel and food prices....the two things that make the average person nervous.

3) I think there is a good chance this election could turn out like the 2000 mess, and I think it could lead to a degree of civil unrest. Especially if (like I think is possible) Obama wins the popular vote, but Romney wins the Electoral College. I think this has the potential for civil unrest not seen since the 60's. Again, if this were to happen, it could effect the economy and cause number 2 to happen. If the US is in termoil, Israel might just go for Iran leading back to number 1. The snow ball effect of any of one of these first three points could lead to the other two happening.

4) Even if Isreal doesn't strike Iran specifically,there are several major Jewish festivals/holidays in the Sept/Oct timeline, (Yom Kippur the big one I think) and both the Israeli's and the Muslims have used that date as a cover to attack each other.

5).I beleive in Sept is the anniversery of Black September, and it would surprise me if there is a large terror strike in Isreal on that day. Those Muslims seem to like their "dates" for future hits. Not to mention the 11th Anniversery of September 11th. TPTB like to up the ole' terror alert then....further adding to the nervousness.

6) If either the US or IDF is going to hit Iran, the weather starts to get non compliant from about Nov till March, since we will (temporarily) have 3 carriers and other forces in region the capability is increased for an attack, even if the actual likelyhood doesn't go up.

7) Syria is still a mess and could fall to total chaos at anytime. Any intervention could again lead back to the Iran issue which depending on timing could effect the election.

8) ON TOP of all those situations, we have all the stories we have posted at ATS about troop movements, bullet buys, police and military saying, "something is coming" and people are getting worried. I know lots of "non conspiracy/"regular" people that are starting to get concerned about the various world situations. Incidently, I am sure the police and military ARE looking at the world situation and planning accordingly, even if it's cautionary and not part of "the dark side NWO".

9) Finally, be it coincidence or not the year is 2012 and that is subconsiously on many people's minds as well. Not to mention how all this seems to line up with alot of Christian/Jewish/Muslim end time prophecy and it just gets strangly weird, regardless of your personal faith or lack of.

Perfect Storm or Bad Coincedence, planned or accidental, the world is in a VERY precarious spot right now.

I think alot of us at ATS see all this but haven't put all the interconnecting dots together; so we have been bothered/nervous/scared about this fall on a semi-subconsious level, especially based on our own specific interests or concerns (regardless of what AJ says). I am not making any predictions, it's just there is a perfect storm of situations that if if one event were to happen (by accident or design) it could quickly lead to many or all of them happening. I am not saying it's nessicarily "SHTF", but it could be a REALLY BUMPY RIDE and depending on that ride could indeed fall off the cliff to some sort of varying level of catastrophe.

edit on 6-9-2012 by SrWingCommander because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2012 by SrWingCommander because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2012 by SrWingCommander because: structure

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Originally posted by OldSchoolMom reply to post by Ben81 I know Alex Jones does put out some intriguing stuff, but only to attract and widen his market base for his products. He is a manipulator, exaggerates and deceives. He appeals to emotions rather than fact...he stirs people up into hate, anger and fear. He has admitted he is just an actor and he is. I can't even stomach another one of his videos or hearing his voice.

says who ? You ?

I don't know darling, according to Alex over 11 years ago...it was all over for us. If you listen to this video it sounds just like all of his videos, how long does one tolerate his emotional and unstable rants?*shrugs

I have no problem if you disagree, I know he entertains a lot of people with this fear mongering...enjoy if you like that kind of stuff. I find no value in stirring up people into a daily frenzy of fear and anger... It just isn't good for the health. At what point does one notice he recycles old news as well? To each his own, k.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moneyisgodlifeisrented

To take our 2nd amendment, You'd have to use a military that's family and friends are not houses and supported in and by the very country you wish to conduct in. Our military is us people, wake up, wake up good and hard, you must be jaded to think your own brothers and sisters of America will turn on it's own.

I mean honestly, Your neighbors, your family members, your friends, are not going to take orders from their commanders to detain or harm or worse people that interact with you and those mentioned above, that's a big no no of military command, and half the reason they have fallen in the past.

You're right. That would be like loading 6 million of my neighbors on to trains, in the middle of the night to be sent off to camps and...oh...wait... didn't that happen once? Didn't many "good Germans" either help with this, or at least turn a blind eye?

I'm sure it has happened similarly elsewhere, as well.

It would not be hard to trick or brainwash people into doing things they might not already. You take a team of men to an area geographically (likely economically as well) distant from where they live, and feed them some stories. Night time raids of people with anarchist literature and militia associations is all it is...

...and many will be "just following orders..."

It could happen. If you doubt it, you haven't read enough.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I agree with Old School Mom and feel that this post was just bombthrowing holding up AJ as a real Voice of the people some either actor or poor dupe (What does a beat Cop really know ZIP they do not get warned 2 months in advance there would be cops from all over calling everyone from Don Imus to Howard Stern to whoever else would listen not to mention i am sure there are Beat cops on ATS). And then to hold up that Paranoid Skitz head of Iran up as some kind of good guy. He should be Terminated with extreme Pred if it wasn't a waste of good lead. I agree with Old School Mom Completely.
And would not have said anythoing if so many had not already you & AJ should be ignored. Sorry i will not even Feign being nice to this kind of Bomb Throwing
edit on 10-9-2012 by Hermit777 because: Grammer

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join