It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Already Dead?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
If something terrible happened very suddenly, some cataclysmic event wiped out humanity and the world as we know it, in one fell swoop, would we know that we are dead, or would we continue our imaginary lives, as if nothing had happened?

What if we are unable to confront the truth of our demise and are living in a dream/nightmare world, asleep and waiting to be awoken.

Where would we be when we awoke?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
There is no spoon.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

That's 'cuz the dish ran away with the spoon, silly!

It's technically called, "spoonlessness."

edit on 30-6-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

YES.

When god destroyed the first humans on earth, it was for the soul purpose of starting over, it was a start over point in which free will was a mistake and had to be revised in god’s eyes.

God gave man free will and a soul and said he would see all you on judgment day.

Every body on this earth as we speak has already died before, and we are reliving why gods judgment was to send humans straight to hell.

In the year before AD and BC in which we call the year of the new, one human asked.

TextWhy God, why would you not welcome me with open arms as you have done to so many, ‘Did I ever ask to be born’ could you have at least asked me, why no choice.

This is, and is, and will always be the one and only reason why god revised the cosmos to give each human a chance…a chance to see why his judgment was harsh, a chance to see your flesh once a again as your soul awaits in another realm waiting for the end.

Déjà vu is the impression that one has already witnessed or experienced a current situation, even though the exact circumstances of the prior encounter are unclear and/or were perhaps imagined.

God loves all the humans, so he cheats, he cheats and gives only 87% of all humans in the world this gift, a gift to know that one has been on this earth before, a gift to understand that your book has been opened, and was read ALREADY from beginning to end, A gift that lets you see sometimes your self, within your self, in a distant time.

Greatest secret about Déjà vu .explained by the Last prophet on earth

Its no way… to see ones self… in the future… unless the future… is there… at the present time…from the past…to be reread…in the present, about the future.

Dejavues are books that are basically being reread.
Your flesh is being replayed, as your soul looks at what you did in the flesh, as a human.

I hate to say it, but….‘WE ARE ALL THE WALKING DEAD’

edit on 30-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I think therfor i am.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I've often thought that birth is actually death. Our reality is actually hell and we have just mistaken it for normal. Our world is dangerous, us as a species are dangerous. Maybe we are just the dangerous souls who are living out our sentence of strife and hardship. Payment for our past misdeeds.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
In the kitchen, making sandwiches.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

What if there is no hell or heaven, and GOD is just an immutable universal force that connects all to the whole? What if there is no damning or judgment by some jealous and demanding deity.

What our life force continues, looking to reincarnate, but our planet has been destroyed, so we sleep to avoid our grief, sorrow and loss, dreaming the dream that was life?

Will we awaken together or one at a time. Will we find a way to reincarnate in the physical universe together or individually?

Will the "Galactic Federation" suck up our souls and drop us off on a new planet eventually, or will we dream for eternity?
edit on 30-6-2012 by windword because: grammer

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by marvinthemartian

I think therfor i am.

Do you really think, or are you just creating images that make you think you are thinking?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

Something like watching a movie and believing it to be a personal experience.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

What if there is no hell or heaven, and GOD is just an immutable universal force that connects all to the whole? What if there is no damning or judgment by some jealous and demanding deity.

What our life force continues, looking to reincarnate, but our planet has been destroyed, so we sleep to avoid our grief, sorrow and loss, dreaming the dream that was life?

Will we awaken together or one at a time. Will we find a way to reincarnate in the physical universe together or individually?

Will the "Galactic Federation" suck up our souls and drop us off on a new planet eventually, or will we dream for eternity?

What if there is no hell or heaven

How ever you mind is when you die, thats the dream you will live forever within eternal life.
What ever you think thats what it will be.

What if there is no damning or judgment by some jealous and demanding deity.

Humans in mass thought have conjured every thing into your realm except the right thing.
Your god has not been created...but is waiting for creation.

Dejavue explained.

Will the "Galactic Federation" suck up our souls and drop us off on a new planet eventually,

In the course of 4.2 million years, 3 human species gone, never to be seen, or heard of, or acknowledged again, 5 planets, 4 arks/space stations. the question is ,which planet is next for the human species to live on as another planet has been consumed and rapped by the human matrix of the computer.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

If i can use logical progression to think a problem through to a conclusion, then i am........i think.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

It was all good - till I got to the bit about the Galactic Federation

I certainly don't believe in some being who/which is judging us individually. I think we create our own heaven or hell. Because, on death, there will be a realisation of all that we did - or didn't do. We will tip those judgement scales ourselves. And if there is such a thing as reincarnation we will come back with a chance to make things right.
edit on 30-6-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

HAHA! I just threw that in to counter the allegation of GOD and heaven and hell..........

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
This goes along the same lines of us being a advanced computer scenario being played out. Something like the Sims game.

I don't wonder if we are dead as much as I wonder if we are even here.

When you breath in are you really breathing or is it a pre-programmed sensation or function. It is an involuntary action after all. If we don't breath we fail to exist. Program over. Alt. Ctrl. Del.

Am I even writing this...?
edit on 30-6-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: cna't splel

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Ooooh, can I play too?

Are we but fragments of greater beings, the ghosts of those who have walked before, in a universe far more complex than the 3D one we now inhabit? Echoes of the past walking forever in the shadow of an existence we hardly remember but dream into being every night when our rational sides shut down and our subconscious dances in the firelight, calling up memories of our former lives? Are those entities that we encounter every so often, the ones supposedly from outside of reality (angels, demons, gods etc), those that still live in the world that we come from originally, before we died, and therefore have vastly more power than we do - seeing as we are but shades of their dead?

Deep stuff.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Yes because you would ether end up in heaven or hell and reality would change very quickly.

Don't check out without Jesus as your savior.
edit on 1-7-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

reply to post by starchild10

HAHA! I just threw that in to counter the allegation of GOD and heaven and hell..........

I thought it was pretty good. Using creative writing mixed with conjecture takes real talent.

new topics

top topics

join