It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(UPDATE) Power out to 4 million homes on east coast of US; small taste of life without electric!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

What are you talking about?

I can probably count on my hands the number of times the power has gone out here in my lifetime. Always because of a storm and always back on within a day. Even during this storm my house had power within 24 hours. The places that wait days are the people on backroads that have power lines that only supply a few houses on a road and are of a lesser priority when power workers are limited.

We aren't brainwashed we know our faults with our country, but getting things done isn't often one of them. If anything we get a little too much done and take on too many things at once. No offense, but I find it very ironic that someone from Germany would speak out on the ability of a nation to become brainwashed. You guys have just as many idiots as we do.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I do not live in those affected areas, tho just a few minutes ago, I was watching my local msm news, and they had a story on this ongoing horrible situation. They were interviewing this poor lady who was showing how her cats are suffering in this heat (and her too, I could see her stress) and she said she called this poer company every days for the last 4 days and each day "they acted like it's her first call."
Many US sheeple-awaiting-slaughter as I call-&-see it (ME too) been kept on Thomas Edison's 19th century electric current through the ugly dangerous black wires on wooden poles. I don't have a sprawling ranch style home (like I can imagine someone like Alex Jones has) with a Big Burkey Water Filter and solar power and generators, and 10 years of freeze dried food and rifles. which it takes money money money money money to be ready for a shtf properly. First, you must have the money to get out of your small apartment and into a house. But don't worry, you home owners and your shtf supplies are gonna get come down on by the Agents of Agenda 21 anyway.
WE NEED FREE ENERGY IN THE HANDS OF EVERY LAST INDIVIDUAL and I believe this is the only thing that will free us all from the boot on our necks by the age old Archons.

This post is my rant out of frustration.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join