It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World powers agree on steps for Syria (just they cannot implement them)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
West has murdered billions of people.Who will bring the west to justice for the evil it has done.

If in future ,aliens were to invade the west,I would support the fellow aliens extraterrestials to put the demonic west in its place.West needs a taste of its own medicine.

O...K...Billions of people.And aliens.Some people are imbeciles.

Anyway, the "agreement" was very short lived.The rebels rejected it.Assad would have rejected it also.And to be entirely honest, they (rebels and Assad) are RIGHT : it is their business.

However, neither US nor Russia are happy with the status quo.Assad regime controls like half of the country.The battles are now in Damascus.Turkey is hell bent to teach Syria a lesson.

The least blodiest scenario : both sides keep arming their proxies and the civil war continues until one side wins.However, this civil war will end with a side being victorius.The BIG problem is that this civil war will become a regional war, because if one of the side looks like winning, the ones that support the other side will pour more weapons, more mercenaries or even intervene directly.

This Syria mess will trigger an unbelievable sh.it.storm.God help us all.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Recollector

Yes ,billions of people? would you have like me to post the evidence? West has using imperialism,starvation genocide for hundreds of years.

And aliens will be anyways morally superior to the evil genocidal west.West has murdered billions not the aliens.West created GM food poisons not aliens.West suppresses free energy technology not aliens.Western demonic leaders want to wage mass genocide not aliens(rockefeller,rothschild). West use to practice slavery not aliens .

edit on 1-7-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by Recollector

Yes ,billions of people? would you have like me to post the evidence? West has using imperialism,starvation genocide for hundreds of years.

And aliens will be anyways morally superior to the evil genocidal west.

Whatever man...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I have always found it rather odd that Clinton keeps saying Assad cannot stay in power in Syria because he has blood on his hands, what about the other side, are they perfect? no they are the one's that started it all.
While the USA keep mouthing off about only one side of a fight they are turning honest people against America & Britain.
If I was the Syrian leader I would ask China, Iran, Russia to just sort it out simply by sending chemical or biological weapons as a gift to everyone who hates me, it is getting to the time when world bullies like America & UK need sorting out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join