It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real threat of Obamacare is the Independent Payment Advisory Board

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sasquatch5100

Good points.

This is inevitable because Statist like Obama and the Democrats feel they have to protect the State from the Elderly. They have to stop so many people from growing old and collecting benefits.

What they need to do is change S.S. and Medicare. They don't have to ration healthcare in order to save these entitlement programs. It's easy to ration healthcare if you control reimbursement rates.

For instance, I had a friend go to the Doctor with a headache that he had for over a week. The Doctors did all kind of test from Blood Work to Cat scans. They found a tumor and they caught it early.

Under Obamacare this will not happen. This is because Obama thinks Doctor's are giving out too much healthcare. He talked about all of these Doctors that are taking out tonsils for no reason. That's just silly. Doctors have to do these test to rule things out. They are not psychic. I bet when Obama's family goes to the Doctor he doesn't want the test reduced.

So the way you control and ration out healthcare through reimbursement rates is say if you do to many test for that guys headache, you will not be reimbursed if he doesn't have a tumor. If you do bloodwork and give him a moltrin, then you will be reimbursed.

So the Doctors will avoid giving out healthcare because this board in Washington has said you can only give out so much healthcare for this problem. This is how they will try to control healthcare costs.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I'm so glad Romney mentioned the IPAB several times in the debate.

It's a death panel designed to ration healthcare through reimbursement rates.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join