It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity People

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Have any of you been deemed not guilty by reason of insanity before?

I knew people that were like this. They seemed to be the most realest people you could have ever met. Let me ask, how did you end up getting that label? What's your story in case I have to some day plead not guilty by reason of insanity?
edit on 30-6-2012 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

If someone has been not guilty by reason of insanity they still get sectioned and depending on their crime they will be sectioned for a long long time, so I do not think anyone will say yes.
I worked in mental health and some people who are in jail act insane to get into a psych unit because they think it is better than prison, but they will end up locked up a lot longer than the original sentence.
It is very rare for people to get a not guilty due to insanity but I hope if anyone has they will be brave enough to post here.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hello... and Welcome to the Mental Health Hotline......
All calls are recorded for professional and training purposes.

If you are Obsessive- Compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.
If you are co- dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.
If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5 and 6.
If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want. Stay on the line so we can trace your call.
If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be transferred to the mother ship.
If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a small voice will tell you which number to press.
If you are a Manic- Depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, no one will answer.
If you are dyslexic, press 96969696969696.
If you have a nervous disorder, please fidget with the hash key until a representative comes on the line.
If you have amnesia, press 8 and state your name address, telephone number, date of birth, social security number, and your mother's maiden name.
If you have post- traumatic stress disorder, s-l-o-w-l-y and c-a-r-e-f-u-l-l-y press 000.
If you have Bi-Polar Disorder, please leave a message after the beep, or before the beep, or after the beep. Please wait for the beep.
If you have short- term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss press 9. If you have short- term memory loss, press 9. If you have short- term memory loss, press 9.
If you have low self-esteem, please hang up. All operators are too busy to talk to you.
If you are blonde don't press any buttons, you'll just screw it up.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
is this a cry for help?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Just say "9/11 was an inside job" repeatedly to any judge during your trial.

Guaranteed ruling of not guilty by reason of insanity.

Like you said, the most real people around seem to think in such ways.
Using logic and thinking for yourself is considered being insane these days.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Peanut butter at top of your ass crack. Every time your about to finish a sentence, dip your fingers in the peanut butter and lick your fingers whilst grinning.

Or you could repeatedly hit your head off the walls and doors whilst pretending to masturbate frantically whilst screaming EXHUME ME JESUS.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

I knew people that were like this. They seemed to be the most realest people you could have ever met.

People are not always what they may 'seem'.

Many people, and for many varying reasons, put up a 'front'. They are scared of what others may think of them, if they were to ever present themselves entirely as their true self. In a way: A wolf in sheep's clothing.

Also, do not forget about 'Temporary Insanity'

Honestly, I don't think you are being sincere with this↓ statement, but if you were, then you just significantly lowered your chances of accomplishing such a feat, since you are planning it out ahead of time. lol. I wonder if that could be considered 'Premeditated Insanity'.

What's your story in case I have to some day plead not guilty by reason of insanity?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Really if you have done a crime and are thinking of pleading insanity just don't do it, it will end up far worse than doing time in prison..trust me.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Originally posted by boymonkey74

If someone has been not guilty by reason of insanity [color=C9F8FF]they still get sectioned and depending on their crime they will be sectioned for a long long time, so I do not think anyone will say yes.

I worked in mental health and some people who are in jail act insane to get into a psych unit because they think it is better than prison, but they will end up locked up a lot longer than the original sentence.
I've heard stories about people like you before, but I didn't think those places actually existed outside of fiction books and movies.

Torturing those poor troubled souls, in order to satisfy your sadistically twisted fetishes.

Do you use 4 horses for the task? 'Quarter' the crazies?
4 horses & 4 ropes + 2 arms & 2 legs + a shotgun BANG!!!! = Horseys run. OUCH!

Ah oops, wait a second. Did you mean 'Sanctioned'?

SECTIONED

1: to cut or separate into sections
2: to represent in sections

and P.S. That's not the only reason for an inmate to act crazy. Some do it simply because they want some drugs.

edit on 6/30/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

No I mean sectioned and I am right in how I say and spell it, it means to be detained, in the UK under the MHA.
Oh and yes some prisoners think they will get cool drugs but they are not happy drugs etc.

www.thesite.org...
edit on 30-6-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

Disclaimer: I AM Legally Insane! THe Australian Governement pays me, a disability support pension, to BE Insane and if I stop being Insane they will stop paying me!
This is FACTUAL!

Therefor I cannot be legally held responsible for anything I do! To do so would imply they were wrong to pay me a pension in the 1st place and the STATE can NEVER be wrong!

Personal Disclosure: I therefor recommend that the Justice dept. bring in a new charge ...

Guilty BY reason of Insanity!

P.S. In any future court cases where I am a defendant I will point to this post as proof that yes I am Insane!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

hmm. Never heard it like that before. Maybe that term is only used in that context on your side of the big pond.

Doesn't matter though. It still brought me some much-needed laughter. Especially the part about some of them being that way for a long long time. I was picturing them being 'Frankensteined' back together with a needle and thread, but not until a few years later. lol

I tried to make it obvious I was joking anyways.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Hey at first I thought you was serious lol and got ready for a furious replie lol.
Yeah I think it is a UK thing what do you call someone who has been detained in your mental health thing?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Hey at first I thought you was serious lol and got ready for a furious replie lol.
Yeah, I thought it might be best to clarify that. I was serious about thinking that you made a typo, but that's all. Everything else (all of the excessive over-the-top details) was joking.

Now on the other hand, I truly wish this next part was a joke. Sadly, it is 100% factual.

....what do you call someone who has been detained in your mental health thing?
I haven't called her anything for a couple years now, but for several years before that, I called her my girlfriend.
Apparently I'm not all there myself, because it never should have continued for that long.

edit on 6/30/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join