It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK investigators, Secret Space Program Investigators, Information I haven't heard before

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
When you think you got a grip on what you think really happened, someone puts more connections together
this researcher connects key players in the Garrison investigation into the assination of JFK lead him into the UFO and Secret Space Program. pretty interesting - seems like a lot coincidences... maybet there is something here to consider.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Had watched this a couple months ago. Don't have time right now to re-watch, but what I seem to remember that sticks out most is that Oswald was going to work for NASA? Do I remember that correctly?

I will watch again later today

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by edaced4

Yea Nasa, "quits job and says he found a pot gold at the end of the rainbow"- hummm - he was associated with people who have direct ties with the secret space program, who have evidence that ties them to JFK. pretty interesting - I would need to put their pictures up on a white board and draw lines between all of these connections I didn't realize were connected.
edit on 30-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
EXCELLENT.......Confirms years of research for me............thanks for the link

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Not very useful IMHO. For some reason the speaker is obsessed with partisan politics and connecting the Nazis to the republican party. He seems to love the soviets and communists, ignoring their atrocities but of course hating the Nazis. In other words a typical liberal.

However the most disappointing thing is that he never connect all the disparate pieces. Why were all these occult societies involved with rockets, missiles and spacecraft? Why did early government UFO 'researchers' end up being involved in the Kennedy assassination? He brings the connection up, but never gives us a reasonable explanation.

Personally I wish I had the 30 second summary rather than the loss of 90 minutes of my life.

top topics

join