It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salvation and Resurrection Through "Death" for the Martyrs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The salvation and resurrection comes to the martyrs who lay down their lives for their Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

These Martyrs are the saints who shall pass through the tribulation during these end times, by overcoming the world and/or the governments new world order.

This will happen when they, the people are imprisoned and they who are not afraid to lay down their lives shall overcome the world, by simply overcoming the fear of death, that they shall preserve their lives and to live forever.

Again, these people who are martyred through sacrifice, are those whose names are written in the book of life. For their believe in the truth of which I am speaking hear, they shall lay down their lives for preservation of spirit and to live forever, in both resurrection and in spirit.

These people must first prepare themselves with the truth of which I am writing here.

This preparation my dear saints, is for you to overcome your fear of death by the reading and/or listening to these words and for you to begin to mourn and lament, thus preparing yourselves emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually with the truth of the Holy Spirit!

Why must you saints overcome the fear of death. . . ?

The answer is this, you who are Christian must lay down your lives through the baptism of death, so that you can all be born anew in the "spirit" and washed clean and purified from all of your sins and impurities of the flesh!

Note: Only those whose names are not written in the book of life, and those who choose the new world and bow down to images and idols and who come to accept the abomination of being (RFID) microchiped, will not live but they shall suffer forever and ever in the burning lake of fire where it is not quenched!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by estimatedprophet

I don't want to lay down my life. I like living....

I also don't think an Almighty God would use a delusional, angry poster on the internet to get his message across.

Does God know you are using Him to threaten people........I'm gonna tell....

Des

edit on 30-6-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Only those whose names are not written in the book of life, and those who choose the new world and bow down to images and idols and who come to accept the abomination of being (RFID) microchiped, will not live but they shall suffer forever and ever in the burning lake of fire where it is not quenched!

Sounds like a cult to me, pretty much saying "if you do not do what we want you will burn forever", no religion that threatens harm or eternal damnation is a good one. But then again, the Elites love things that keep large amounts of people in a group, sooo much easier to control.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Why are you all convinced it is the end times? It really bugs me that people believe this because if enough people believe it (and want it to happen) some religious nutjob in power will make sure it happens just to prove his/her brand of religion right.
You lot have been saying it is the end of times for years and guess what it has not happened yet and I don't think it ever will because we have enough decent people on this planet to stop Religious nutjobs from making it happen.
Grrrrrrrrr.

Oh and the rest of us are going to burn? tell you what I hope the rapture happens so we never need to read rubbish like this again and you can leave the rest of us alone.
edit on 30-6-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Before laying down the life of the body, I would recommend laying down the life of the ego.

Ego Death

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Amen Brother,
We will see so much pain and death, we NEED Jesus to shield our eyes from the horror. He will do it, and assist us through the fire so that we maybe refined like pure gold. Only our worth is in Jesus who paid the ultimate price for us. Praise God we still have some Jesus loving people out here who just want people to seek God's face. It is the only hope we have now...
God bless you

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Dear Destinyone,

Hello again. I agree with you,

I don't want to lay down my life. I like living....
but you caused a question to pop up in my tiny brain. Perhaps you could start a thread on the subject "What Would You Lay Down Your Life For?"

T o protect a family member in danger of death? A stranger? Fight against an armed invasion of your country? Would you murder an evil person (put in anybody, Sandusky, if you'd like) to insure justice was done, even though you'd get charged and punished?

Is there any principle worth dying for? Honor? Freedom?

Anyway, thanks for raising the question, I'll have to come up with my own answer.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
People are on earth to live and learn. They are not here to seek martyrdom. Speak your truth, make the world a better place while you are here, life is short as it is.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Hello Charles. I think you should start the new thread. You bring us some thought provoking questions. I would get into your thread on *What would you lay down your life for?*.....

Des

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
S+F OP.

Amazing how much hatred there is against Christians from people who gladly vote and send this world into world war 3.

Message to denialists: repent now because at the rate athiests are going, world war 3 is about to erupt when Damascus gets reduced to rubble - AGAIN !!

If the Bible is false, WHY is the world obeying the Bible with events like 'wars and rumours of wars' now ?

Surely athiest goverments, military, arms dealers, mad scientists would have evolved past ape man by now.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Its only you lot who believe in it and relish in the fact it may happen...,..

Show me one post from an Atheist saying it is the End of Times. ffs.
edit on 30-6-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by Rapha

Its only you lot who believe in it and relish in the fact it may...,..

At any given second, athiests could seek diplomacy with Syria (for example).

But they don't. WHY ???

Because they either obey the Bible as well or they are so weak they cannot stop biblical events from happening.

Go ahead, proove me wrong. Go to your leader and get them to seek peace with all potential enemies.

You can't can you? Why not? Every athiest will classify you as a hero.

Oh I forgot, athiest arms dealers will see you as a threat to their fortunes and kill you.

World war 3 is happening, and absolutely nothing is going to stop it now.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Why is there a picture of Adolf Hilter in the opening post? He wasn't a martyr but a tyran and murderer of many innocent people, or is that the reason it is up there?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

How many presidents and political figures claim to be Christian, or profess a belief in God?
Now, how many profess atheism?

How many atheist organizations are tax exempt?
How many Christian organizations are tax exempt?

How many atheist organizations fall under George Bush's "Faith based initiatives"?
How many Christian churches fall under George Bush's "Faith based initiatives" ?

Yet atheists are the problem?

Hitler was not an atheist.
The inquisitors were not atheists.
"Terrorists" are not atheists.
Most murderers, rapists, child molesters, and warmongers are NOT atheists.
edit on 6/30/2012 by Klassified because: fixed errors

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I quote
Because they either obey the Bible as well or they are so weak they cannot stop biblical events from happening.

No athiest obeys the bible and biblical events are not happening, the world is far from perfect and wars have been going on since time began (Many caused by man made Religion) we don't know what is going to happen in Syria and there still may be a peaceful solution.

World war 3 is happening now? thats funny I have not heard that links please or you are talking BS.

Scaremongering ruddy Christians I have had it up to here with you all, leave the rest of us alone so we can continue the human race and strive to surpass your Jealous God. (most of us have already when we decided not to believe in him/her/it)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

If the Bible is false, WHY is the world obeying the Bible with events like 'wars and rumours of wars' now ?

The Bible is beyond pairs of opposites such as true/false. As are all sacred text, regardless of the religion they are from.

The world is obeying archetypal patterns of synchronicity that were written in the stars long ago. The Bible is not the only manifestation of these patterns.

Do you see God in all faiths? Do you have a panoramic, cross-cultural view that trascends exoterica?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Dear Destinyone,

Your slightest wish is my command. Check the Philosophy and Metaphysics Forum.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
those who call upon others to make sacrifices or give up their lives;

should lead by example.

just my humble opinion

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
A little touch up for Hitler's eyes to make him look more evil?
Your God has caused more pain, suffering and death in his name than any other cause.
Apparently your God has the temperament of a 14 year old bully.
"Do What I Say Or Suffer My Wrath" "If I Don't Get My Way, Everyone Else Will Be Punished"
Good 'ol Fire and Brimstone, "If we can't convert you with kindness, we'll scare you into it".

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

I'm not sure that you're being entirely fair or accurate.

A little touch up for Hitler's eyes to make him look more evil?
Sorry? You think Hitler is getting a bum rap and they needed to touch up his picture to persuade people he was bad?

Your God has caused more pain, suffering and death in his name than any other cause.
I think you mean "people have caused . . ." And I would disagree with that. Atheism has a pretty good record at dispatching people over the last 100 years. There may be Christians engaged in wars for gold, or oil, or land, but there's not much killing at all in the name of the God of the Christians and Jews. I'd be astonished if you found that those killed "in the name of God" to be even 5% of the number killed by state atheism In the last 100 years.

Apparently your God has the temperament of a 14 year old bully. "Do What I Say Or Suffer My Wrath" "If I Don't Get My Way, Everyone Else Will Be Punished" Good 'ol Fire and Brimstone, "If we can't convert you with kindness, we'll scare you into it".
So you believe the Christian-Judaeo God exists and you don't like His personality? Or would it be more accurate to say that some of His followers make statements you don't agree with?

If I'm misunderstanding you, please explain it again in clearer terms. (See my signature, I'm not that bright.)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join