It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everybody get naked!?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Naked man goes on wild carjacking spree, injures 7

An Arizona man stripped naked and went on a wild carjacking spree Friday, causing two crashes, injuring seven, shutting down several roads and leaving mayhem in his wake.

The driver, identified as John Brigham, 45, first got into a car accident around 1:30 p.m., police told ABC 15.

Brigham allegedly drove his car into a Porsche, sending the luxury vehicle crashing into another car, police told the Arizona Republic. The driver of the Porsche was thrown from the car and sustained serious injuries.

After the crash, he tore off all his clothes except for his socks, jumped onto the roof of a SUV and began screaming and chanting, officers told Fox Phoenix.

Car Accident and rampage with Nudity

Woman crashes car, gets naked and stops off for ice cream in Texas

Driver Stephanie Dillard, after colliding with a Houston city bus, wandered to a nearby CVS where she peeled off her clothes and scarfed down some ice cream, a local television station reported.

Dillard, 34, was charged with suspicion of child endangerment for leaving her three kids alone inside the damaged car before cops scooped her up, according to KPRC-TV.

The woman put up a fight when police arrived to find her liberated from her clothing and enjoying her dessert, the station said.

In her defense, it was 93 degrees in Houston on the day of the accident.

Dillard’s 5-year-old child suffered a gash over his eye in the crash, and was left at the accident scene with his 12-year-old and 16-year-old siblings.

The kids were turned over to their grandmother as Dillard was taken into custody.

Authorities were unsure what caused Dillard’s strange behavior in the aftermath of the wreck

Car Crash and Ice Cream with Nudity

We all have heard about the more prominet cases of people doing extreme things while nude (i.e. causeway cannibal, the guy that threw his intestines at officers etc.) in the MSM and on ATS, but here are a couple more cases that are fairly interesting. What is the cause behind all of the recent cases? Is it just "good news" or is something more going on?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Whats wrong with getting naked and going a bit wild? I like to do it every weekend

Any injuries caused are purely Collateral damage*
edit on 30/6/12 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Well at least he crashed into the hot cars.
You know they got insurance. Get that SUV.. I don't feel sorry at all for that SUV owner.

Stupid SUV's always thinking they own the road.

WTH is wrong with people these days.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Bathsalt zombies again?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Love it Kryties!

The walking dead is awesome.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
And Another...

Naked man in hospital after stealing Jeep, then crashing it

PRESCOTT - A man is in the hospital after allegedly stealing a Jeep from a campsite while naked, driving off and then crashing it.

About 8 a.m. Friday, a man called 911 saying his Jeep had been stolen from a campground at Lynx Lake. The caller told dispatchers that the man was naked and "out of his mind" on drugs, said YCSO spokesman Dwight D'Evelyn.

Just before sheriff's deputies arrived at the campsite, the caller said he heard the Jeep crash, and deputies found it along Enchanted Forest Road, along with Calvin Forrey, 27, of Prescott and his pit bull.

The dog attacked a deputy, causing minor injuries, and the deputy shot and killed the dog.

Deputies eventually were able to subdue Forrey, who was naked and uncooperative, with the aid of an electric stun gun, and he was taken into custody

Forrey was transported to Yavapai Regional Medical Center. He did not have "significant observable injuries," D'Evelyn said, and he was apparently not hurt in the crash, but Forrey was under observation in the hospital's ICU. It is unknown at this time what factors caused Forrey's behavior, D'Evelyn said.

Paramedics were performing CPR on Forrey as they loaded him into the ambulance at the campground; a radio call from a deputy reported that Forrey had stopped breathing, but that could not be confirmed.

The deputy bitten by the pit bull was treated and expected to fully recover, D'Evelyn said. Detectives from the Criminal Investigations Bureau were on the scene throughout the day investigating the incident.

D'Evelyn said deputies had also encountered Forrey the previous Monday when they responded to a disorderly conduct call at to his home. He admitted to deputies that he had used the synthetic drug "bath salts" in the past, said D'Evelyn, but claimed he was not under the influence at that time and was not arrested.

It is unknown at this time if Forrey was under the influence of any drugs during Friday's incident, D'Evelyn said.

Naked Man and Dog

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

I've done that too!! Man that was a wild night....

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Seriously what is it with people getting naked?

Is it just because of over-zealous reporting of these kind of stories now or is there more to it?

Some of the "zombie" stories claim people feel as if they're burning up from the inside and that that's the reason why they strip their clothes but now people do the same before going on a rampage with cars?

What on earth is going on....

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
da fudge did I just read?

people.........

come on.

......EDIT....

naked nijas, zombie bath salts that make you flesh hungry.....everything mentioned in this thread.....

edit on 30-6-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
Whats wrong with getting naked and going a bit wild? I like to do it every weekend

Any injuries caused are purely Collateral damage*
edit on 30/6/12 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

Yeah, better be carefull how you swing that thing.
Must be the heat wave making everybody strip. We are the only animals that cover ourselves up. My cat never cares if I see her hinny.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I think it is getting to the point that "Good Old Fashioned" streaking is hazardous to your health. I am not saying these people were just streaking nor am I jumping on the "Bath Salts" band wagon, but think about it. As a prank or a "Double Dog Dare" you streak the neighborhood. Because of all these crazies your chances of just getting a ticket seriously decrees and the probability of being tazed, tackled with excessive force or even getting shot rise dramatically. Nudists of the World Unite and take back the Right to be Free, WITHOUT being Crazy or on Drugs.

Edit to add: My post above was what I put in another thread and I felt it fit in here so I pasted it in. I had to change a few words but it's still the same message. Remember the days where you were at that big game and someone streaked the field? We all laughed and thought it was funny. In fact there are many youtube videos of people streaking games and were meant to be funny. I think theses days are over.
edit on 30-6-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Wasn't streaking pretty much a tradition at Wimbledon?

Quite nasty that running around in your natural form gets you tazered/beaten up nowadays.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I know this is far fetched, but has anyone brought up possession? I just look at all these incidents, and am at a loss. I thought that the bath salts made sence, until they only found pot in the miami "zombie" guys system and undigested pills in his stomach. Bath salts would be traceable in an autopsy, right? And get this,

"Before his life ended May 26 in multiple gunshots and a grisly place in international news, Eugene reportedly spent the night with a girlfriend, then woke early Saturday morning, grabbed a Bible that was later found at the scene, and headed to South Beach, where the annual Urban Beach Weekend festivities were in full swing. "

Source

Just throwing another curve ball out there..

Anyone know if these other people sought out religion in anyway prior to the events?

Just food for thought

edit: grammar
edit on 30-6-2012 by Eternity_Awaits because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
What the hell is going on with people these days? Something weird is going on!!

new topics

top topics

join