It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian mother throws her two sons from 15th story balcony! Why?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Because she was "fed up with having children".

'I decided to get rid of them': Mother throws two sons to their deaths from 15th floor balcony because she was 'fed up' with having children

This is beyond despicable. This woman must be seriously f'd up in the head.

Neighbours were alerted to the incident by the sounds of the childrens’ bodies hitting the ground. Russia Today quotes one neighbour, Tatiana Gumanyova, as saying: “I was standing near the window and heard a loud smack… I did not pay attention, thought that the child just stumbled and fell. But then I heard one more smack.” Another neighbour said: “My wife woke me up and said that there were children falling out. We ran out and saw two children lying on the ground in front of the main door. Just at that time their mother was leaving the building. We asked her if these were her children and she replied, emotionlessly, ‘Yes, I threw them away,’”

Please follow the link HERE for the full article.

edit on 30-6-2012 by wewillnotcomply666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2012 by wewillnotcomply666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Wait for it.....

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Wait for it.....

For?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Crazy Russians.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by wewillnotcomply666

I am thinking one of 2 things....either she has a dark soul and cares about no one; does not value life (except her own) because she is a selfish; self-centered sociopath...or she is having a nervous breakdown.

Her life is over too...prison will be her new home.

Children are so valuable and precious...they bring so much joy....(into most peoples lives). I keep thinking...they are wrapped in the comforting arms of Angels now.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by wewillnotcomply666

I am thinking one of 2 things....either she has a dark soul and cares about no one; does not value life (except her own) because she is a selfish; self-centered sociopath...or she is having a nervous breakdown.

Her life is over too...prison will be her new home.

Children are so valuable and precious...they bring so much joy....(into most peoples lives). I keep thinking...they are wrapped in the comforting arms of Angels now.

Im leaning towards dark soul on this one . .

"decided to get rid of them", adding that her children were now “angels in heaven”.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by wewillnotcomply666

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Wait for it.....

For?

I was waiting for the crowd of "it's been posted, use the search button" to descend.

You are correct, it's a horrible story. I personally think she must have been psychologically impaired to do it.

S&F for putting up with my cryptic post.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
There is an existing thread on this topic:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join