It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 116: Stonings, Border Patrol woes, GEORGE KNAPP INTERVIEW, Galaxy, Rednecks, Turbo's

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Best ATS Live I have ever heard so far... Totally slammin!

Thanks George and the ATS Live Crew for making that an information packed show, and maybe perhaps having a few reconsider Lazar's story. Or at least, some of it. It's hard not to take notice when someone with your credentials still believes him- to whatever degree that may be.

Garth,
I appreciated your comments on the Stoning story. Because despite the bad actions of a few, there is still the legal ramifications to contend with. And people needed to hear the grim reality that they can't just assault people over a sign. You made that clear. We can't just change America because Muslims want a theocracy here. They have their choice of quite a few countries overseas if they can't learn to disregard a provocative message without losing it.

I even liked the ATS rap tune...lol, and for me, that's odd. Kinda puts you in a trance. Hope to listen to more shows in the future.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Thanks folks, I enjoy the show!

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
exelent show first time i've listend to the ats radio
makes a change from reading

will deff tune in next saturday,

found george knapp interview most interesting
also good to hear about the skinwalker ranch again
been a while since i've looked into that,

thx for a great show

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The show will be repeated on the 24/7 Rewind Stream on Sunday 1st July at the following times

Sunday 1st July

UK - 8pm BST
Europe - 9pm CET
USA/Canada - 8pmEDT/5pmPDT

Monday 2nd July

Australia - 8pm EST

Its also available for download on Itunes - look for ATS Live in the podcast section

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join