It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does everything involving muslims have to be an "islamic" thing.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by redneck13

It is normal for Muslims to bring the Christ into their argument when the subject is Islam, it’s just a way of trying to justify a false religion

Justify what?
Im only quoting Jesus' words here.

either....

a) Jesus was right when he said "Satan wouldn't oppose himself"
Or
b) Jesus was wrong/lying when he said that.

Regarding Islam.... I know it teaches against Satan.... so it makes perfect sense that Jesus was right.
I think I'll go with what Jesus said.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I always find it interesting that Mary is standing on top of the cresent moon. We dont know what the original artist's consept was but it intrestingly it shows a sign of dominance over the cresent moon symbol.

Text
The Immaculate Conception (1769, 279x152cm) _ In an awe-inspiring, powerful manifestation, the Virgin Mary hovers in the skies, atop a globe, and in front of a yellow background. Above her the dove appears, symbolizing the Holy Spirit. The palm tree in the foreground is a symbol of Mary's victory and superiority over evil in the world, the snake under her feet stands for original sin. The mirror, on the other hand, illustrates the belief that she is completely without blemish and that she herself is the mirror of all virtues. The crescent moon refers to the Woman of the Apocalypse in St John's Gospel and is also a symbol of chastity.

Yeah you see where catholicism venerates Mary above Christ and even YHWH? No mention of either of them. Goddess worship. It's pretty obvious blasphemy to someone who has open eyes.

The old Latin Vulgate/Dhouay-Rheims 16th century bible:

Genesis 3:15

15 I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel

Not even joking dude look it up, now you and i know this verse truly referred to Yeshua, but Roman Catholics had changed this to being all about Miriam who was supposedly born "sinless" and only Yeshua by default.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

You say Allah is the moon god.

Then by your own words you have implied that the "moon god".
- created Adam
- guided Noah
- inspired the prophets
- had Moses silence the Pharoah
- destroyed Sodom
- choose Mary to give birth to Jesus
- does a whole bunch of other stuff that you read in the bible.

Because thats what I read about Allah in the Koran. Im serious.

I'll take the word of an ex-Jesuit priest ANY day over a book that was written by Jesuits who NEVER speak the truth.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

they can try but they would be ignoring Isaiah, Jeremiah, Daniel and a few others who practically name Yeshua as Messiah. The hebrew bible is one of two witnesses tell who he is. Hell, even Gabriel told them of the day he would come riding into Jerusalem riding on a donkey and they ignored it.

From their perspective...
Christianity uses the old testament to validate itself. Which is why christians constantly refer to the Old Testament,.... pointing out at OT verses to make their case.

Going by christian logic that "Islam plagiarized the bible" a jew can just as well come up to you and accuse Christianity of plagiarizing Judaism.

A group that relies on another religions books to validate its belief, doesn't have any room to accuse Islam of plagiarizing their book.

Christians never claimed Christ created the Holy Bible we give credit where it was due
On the other hand, Muslims claim the Quran was created by Mohammed = BIG DIFFERENCE
Islam can only rely on Mohammed for part of there religion the other part is Hebru history kept by the Jewish people.
You are all over the place with your wild responses, I cant understand why you would create this thread since you don’t seem to understand much about any religion
www.qcc.cuny.edu...

Text
n some Westerners it engenders other emotions. For Gibbon it was an "incoherent rhapsody of fable," for Carlyle an "insupportable stupidity," while here is what the German scholar Salomon Reinach thought: "From the literary point of view, the Koran has little merit. Declamation, repetition, puerility, a lack of logic and coherence strike the unprepared reader at every turn. It is humiliating to the human intellect to think that this mediocre literature has been the subject of innumerable commentaries, and that millions of men are still wasting time absorbing it."

For us in studying the Koran it is necessary to distinguish the historical from the theological attitude. Here we are only concerned with those truths that are yielded by a process of rational enquiry, by scientific examination. "Critical investigation of the text of the Qu’ran is a study which is still in its infancy," wrote the Islamic scholar Arthur Jeffery in 1937. In 1977 John Wansbrough noted that "as a document susceptible of analysis by the instruments and techniques of Biblical criticism [the Koran] is virtually unknown." By 1990, more than fifty years after Jeffery’s lament, we still have the scandalous situation described by Andrew Rippin

www.bibleprobe.com...

Text
Allah - the Pagan god:

Islam, teaches that Jews and Christians both have earned the wrath of Allah by failing to follow Islam, and that they have also lost the way by following the teachings of the Torah for the Jews, or the Bible for Christians. Additionally, This god Allah (with a little g) lies about Jesus. Islam says that Jesus not only is not the Son of God, but that He did not even die on a cross in Jerusalem... Allah is therefore proven to be a false pagan god... Jews also do not believe this about Jesus (Yeshua). Who will believe it? The greatest of kings. Born in the humblest of places.... God, born in the flesh! The Apostle Paul tells us that Jews have been supernaturally blinded to this by God. Yet Christians and Jews worship the same God (Yahweh) and share the same Bible. Learn more. See movies "The Nativity Story" and "Jesus", here.

About 578 years before Islam came along, Christians were warned against Islam by both Jesus and the Apostle Paul. Jesus warned us about the many false prophets who would follow Him (Matthew 16:11-12) . Paul warned us when he wrote:

“But even if we (or an angel from heaven) should preach a Gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to hell!” (Galatians 1:8).

Since Islam’s message differs fundamentally from the Gospel, it is clear what Paul taught regarding the fate of Muhammad and those who propagate Islam. Islam bypasses the sacrificial mediating work Jesus did for believers on the cross, thus negating the forgiveness of sins. This condemns non-believers to die in their sins. Jesus said; "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins." John 8:24

Jesus also predicted the current dilemma of Muslim intolerance and fanaticism. He warned that the day was likewise coming when religious zealots will kill Christians and think they are offering a service to God (John 16:2-4).

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
We should also give Mohammed credit for his actual contributions to the quran

Please note that there is not a single verse in the entire Christian Bible that contains this "open-ended", universal command to kill/or be ruthless to unbelievers

Text
You can always know a false god.
False gods always demand the blood of innocents.
Whenever the innocent and just are being slain, there you will find Moloch the god Ba'al; always masquerading.

The god of Muslims is revealed as a tyrant who demands Muslims and all others submit to him. Whereas in the New Testament, Jesus revealed to Christians a God who is a loving Father, who wants us to come to Him via free will. In the Old Testament (Exodus 34:6) the real God revealed Himself as "merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth". He is the Creator of the Universe, the God of Love, and Lord of Life. The God of Israel is this true God. He insists "Thou shall not kill the innocent and just".

When a Muslim declares that Islam is a religion of peace, he/she is either ignorant of the Koran (Qur'an), or is deceitfully thinking of this "peace", as it extends only to those within the Muslim Community. The deceit is that they will not tell you exactly what they mean. According to the Qur'an: "Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah. Those who follow him are merciful to one another, but ruthless to unbelievers" Surah 48:29. "Kill the Mushrikun (unbelievers) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush..." Surah 9:5. Also see Surah 9:29: PICKTHAL: "Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture (Christians & Jews) as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.". Please note that there is not a single verse in the entire Christian Bible that contains this "open-ended", universal command to kill/or be ruthless to unbelievers.

Surah 47:4 says:

Therefore, WHEN YOU MEET THE UNBELIEVERS, SMITE AT THEIR NECKS; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly (on them): thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens. Thus (are ye commanded): but if it had been Allah's Will, He could certainly have exacted retribution from them (Himself); but (He lets you fight) in order to test you, some with others. But those who are slain in the Way of Allah,- He will never let their deeds be lost.

Many Quran translators have tried to soften the meaning in their translation by adding the words “in war” in brackets after the word “Unbelievers” but they are NOT there in the original Arabic text

Many Quran translators have tried to soften the meaning in their translation by adding the words “in war” in brackets after the word “Unbelievers” but they are NOT there in the original Arabic text

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

rgd: Christianity uses the old testament to validate itself. Which is why christians constantly refer to the Old Testament,.... pointing out at OT verses to make their case.

Christians never claimed Christ created the Holy Bible we give credit where it was due
On the other hand, Muslims claim the Quran was created by Mohammed = BIG DIFFERENCE
Islam can only rely on Mohammed for part of there religion the other part is Hebru history kept by the Jewish people.

Christ not creating the bible is irrelevant to the line of discussion you responded to. As if that suddenly validates your position. Christians nonetheless rely on the words of other prophets all bound in the book called The Bible.

uhhh... every religious scripture can be traced back to someone who wrote it. Do you really think your religion is exempt. Fact : Christians can only rely on the Old Testament prophets and the writers of the New Testament (whoever they were).

since you don’t seem to understand much about any religion

And you cant seem to follow a simple conversation between me and another member.
Back track a little and try to comprehend what was being discussed.

edit on 1-7-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I'll take the word of an ex-Jesuit priest ANY day over a book that was written by Jesuits who NEVER speak the truth.

Interesting video. Heres the description from the youtube page...

did the vatican create islam? according to alberto rivera and cardinal bea, yes they more than helped!

And who the hell are Alberto Rivera and Cardinal Beau again? Are you taking their word for it? Fine by you, but I'm not wasting my time on loony conspiracy videos.

edit on 1-7-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Where in the Bible and the quran does it say Jesus is God

edit on 1-7-2012 by redneck13 because: .

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Why Islam is False
Sura 10:47 of the Quran- Sahih International
And for every nation is a messenger. So when their messenger comes, it will be judged between them in justice, and they will not be wronged

Allah has given each group of people, a messenger, a law, and a way of life.
Contradiction: 25:51 says if Allah willed, He could have sent apostles to every nation to instill fear in them, but He didn’t.
Contradiction: 28:46, 32:3, 34:44, 36:6 say before Muhammad Allah did not send any messengers or Books to the Arabs.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

And who the hell are Alberto Rivera and Cardinal Beau again? Are you taking their word for it? Fine by you, but I'm not wasting my time on loony conspiracy videos.

Well PARDON me... I guess I mistook you for someone who was actually INTERESTED in the truth.
Alberto Rivera and Cardinal Bea for example were two men who LOVED the truth and realized that life is far too precious to waste on a a lie. I am not taking their word for it. There are now COUNTLESS others who now corroborate their stories. Malachi Martin, Mary Francis Cusack, Charles Chiniquy, Edmond Paris, etc etc ETC.

BTW: I ALSO recommend avoiding loony "conspiracy" videos and stick with the FACTS.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
The more you bark , the more i'll expose !

Islam is 1400 years old. The Jesuits are 500 years old. It would not be possible for the Jesuits to have invented Islam and for what reason would they have in the first place?

Allah God or Moon God

edit on 2-7-2012 by iIuminaIi because: (no reason given)
extra DIV
extra DIV

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by iIuminaIi
The more you bark , the more i'll expose !

But WHO is going to take you SERIOUSLY?

NOTHING an Islamist says can be taken at face value...

What are the chances that the guy in your video is actually telling the TRUTH?!

WHO wants to listen to someone that only wants to LIE and KILL?

Are you even SERIOUS?!

Islam Permits Lying to Deceive Unbelievers and Bring World Domination!

It is impossible to understand Islam and Muslims by listening to their protestations against terror and their proclamations of patriotism for America. Usually, it is wise and fair to give people the benefit of the doubt but when it comes to national safety and the future of America, we had better look twice, even thrice at Muslim patriotism. Why? Because Islam permits lying! It is called “Al-taqiyya.”

Muslims lie when it is in their interest to do so and “Allah” will not hold them accountable for lying when it is beneficial to the cause of Islam. They can lie without any guilt or fear of accountability or retribution. A lie in the defense of Islam is approved even applauded in their “holy” books.

Islam Permits Lying

"Islam is a 6th century satanic cult, such that, any discussion of it’s merits is an exercise in stupidity. Those that defend this horror should have their sanity evaluated. The myriad of documented atrocities that now permeate public discourse makes the case that argument in defense of these barbarians is stupid.
Wake up people…wake up." LINK

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Take me seriously? deflecting and belittling by U is nothing new nowadays honey !

You should take me Very seriously

The location of the link you've provided as follows:

Registrant:
Domains By Proxy, LLC

DomainsByProxy.com
14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (www.godaddy.com...)
Domain Name: MUSLIMFACT.COM
Created on: 17-Aug-05
Expires on: 17-Aug-12
Last Updated on: 20-Aug-10

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration [email protected]
Domains By Proxy, LLC
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Technical Contact:
Private, Registration [email protected]
Domains By Proxy, LLC
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Christian website.

Yeah i'm taking U very seriously love

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance."

— Albert Einstein

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by iIuminaIi

Take me seriously?

I didn't think so....

I guess that "Taqiyya" thing must become second nature after a while.

Seems like your Deedat in the video must have been good at it as well...

The principle and uses of skillful LYING

"The root word "taqiyya" means to protect against or conceal. As you might gather from the quotes above, the principle of al-Taqiyya is the Islamic justification for lying and deceiving. Al-Taqiyya is drawn explicitly from the words of Muhammad, and from the examples he and his successors set. The Qur'an and other Islamic books condone lying..."

The principle and uses of skillful LYING

Deedat - The greatest fraud in history!

Ahmed Deedat faces his horrific end punished severely on earth unable to speak for 9 years. This is the end of whoever dares to defy the Holy Spirit and deny Jesus Christ as God!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Belittling again ? cheap way to win over an argument? See-through boolsh44t from you , ok !!! LMAO

Christian Claims about Ahmed Deedat's Death and Stroke

It has come to my attention that a group of corrupt Christians on the internet are focussing their hateful and deceitful propaganda on Sheikh Ahmed Deedat.

Ahmed Deedat, for those of you who do not know, was a self learned scholar of comparative religion and a debater for Islam who resided in South Africa. Yes, he was a Muslim who was familiar with Christianity and thus debated many Christians and proved to be highly successful in his ministry to Christians, so much so that he gained approbation, love and friendship all over the world from both Muslims and non-Muslims.

His charismatic oratory skills were gripping and perhaps he would be remembered best for coupling these oratory skills (and charisma) with piercing and coherent arguments.

He has of course passed away (in 2005) but it does appear as though a smear campaign against Deedat has begun on the internet. I do feel this smear campaign must be addressed as the perpetrators are looking to poison the well of discussion.

Deedat, before his death, had a stroke and was paralysed to the extent that he could not speak and communicated using his eyelids. This was seen, by the Muslims, as a test from Allah. Indeed Deedat had accomplished so much prior to this but continued in his work even whilst paralysed.

The reason why I mention this is due to this small group of Christians on the internet making deceptive claims about Deedat.

Their first claim is that Deedat prayed to God to mute whoever was wrong and a liar after his debate with the Christian evangelist named Anis Shorrosh. There is no evidence for this claim despite all the Deedat-Shorrosh debate being documented on video. So this claim is dismissed as a lie.

thefactsaboutislam.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

let me ask you a question ?

Are you an atheist or a believer?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
How did prophet Muhammad die? Allah killed him for being a false prophet and lair and the Quran proves it converts and reverts. Yes the hadiths and koran prove that Mohammed was murdered, poisoned and the guilty party was Allah. Allah warned Mohamed if he lied he would die the way ended up dying. His aorta was cut killing Muhammad

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

No archeological evidence to suggest he was KILLED.Buzz-words & conning tactics of yours doesn't seem to work for me and for the readers

Is Jesus God?

The trinity explained!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by iIuminaIi

Absolutely no evidence he was killed. It was just shown to you in the Quran, I thought Muslims believe every word of the quran, I guess Muslims have lied me to

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Nowhere in the qur'an does it state prophet muhammad was killed. Simpleton, a troll like you need re-schooling.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join