It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does everything involving muslims have to be an "islamic" thing.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
You'll have to tell me that story, i've heard stuff like that but didn't do much digging.

I suspect that you and Bobathome may have fallen for the lies from the MASSIVE propaganda barrage that has been used to attack this cover-up over the years. They have spared NO expense to smear this because the implications are HUGE. (the Catholic church AND Islam are both total frauds)

Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati to enslave and brainwash society.

"Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati to enslave and brainwash society. In essence, religion was the first form of mind control. The indoctrination of the masses by a "Trojan Horse" false religion has allowed the Illuminati to take control and work in secret for many, many years." Link

Religion was manufactured long ago by men who wished to control the masses. The leaders of these regions used religion to enslave their people, and religion continues to be such an evil. In essence, religion was the first form of mind control.

When the Illuminati was formed, it was evident that religion was something that could keep the masses dumb and ignorant to what was really happening around them. Is this not what has happened? Because of religion, the Illuminati has been able to work in secret for many, many years.

Every major religion in the world has been infiltrated by the Illuminati. A group that calls themselves Light Feet has installed Illuminati members in every major religion of the world. The purpose of these Light Feet is to ensure that the masses are controlled by their respective religion. Source

The Prophet was written by former Jesuit priest Alberto Rivera and explains how the Jesuit order created the Cult of Islam, you will also find the origins of Allah who is based on the moon Androgynous (Hermaphrodite) Deity which traces it´s origins to Semiramis Queen of Babylon and her husband Nimrod.

"The Vatican wanted to create a messiah for the Arabs, someone they could raise up as a great leader, a man with charisma whom they could train, and eventually unite all the non-Catholic Arabs behind him, creating a mighty army that would ultimately capture Jerusalem for the pope. In the Vatican briefing, Cardinal Bea told us this story:

'While Muhammad was being prepared, he was told that his enemies were the Jews and that the only true Christians were Roman Catholic. He was taught that others calling themselves Christians were actually wicked impostors and should be destroyed. Many Muslims believe this.

'Muhammad began receiving "divine revelations" and his wife's Catholic cousin Waraquah helped interpret them. From this came the Koran.'

Some of Muhammad's writings were placed in the Koran, others were never published. They are now in the hands of high ranking holy men (Ayatollahs) in the Islamic faith.'

"When Cardinal Bea shared with us in the Vatican, he said, these writings are guarded because they contain information that links the Vatican to the creation of Islam. Both sides have so much information on each other, that if exposed, it could create such a scandal that it would be a disaster for both religions.

How the Vatican created Islam

The Prophet
The Prophet comic book
The Prophet scribd

The Jesuits are TERRIFIED of this story, because it proves that both the Catholic church AND Islam are total frauds. If this story were a fraud, they wouldn't be bashing Alberto Rivera.

Soon after Alberto Rivera´s testimony was published, a network of attackers came forward to slander Alberto Rivera and his testimony. The COVER-UP and character assassination attempt made against Alberto Rivera only goes to prove the veracity of his statements about Rome.

Most of them simply repeat the unsupported accusations that Alberto Rivera is a huckster or fraud, etc. None of these attackers offer any analysis to back up their claims. They just repeat other peoples' negative characterizations of Alberto Rivera. Even those within Christianity have been fooled by this propaganda barrage.

edit on 30-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

"you can see where Muhammad stole it from and where he changed it. "

i will appoligize? for u?..
as a Christian i appoligize for my friend.
he did not steal anything,,
it was as it was given too him,, as he understood it too be,,
not yet full,,
but the root at least is Fertile.

again my appoligisies,, for my Friend,, Lone wolf.

Lol. Where's my pistol? i need to go prove i love my neighbors..
edit on 1-7-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Well from a logical view point, compare islam to catholicism. Both use magical rosary beads in prayer, both revere "Mary"...know any other similarities? Here's an interesting one.

Notice how Allah's daughter Al'Lat resembles catholic "Mary"? See the crescent moon under her? See the star in the middle of "Mary's" chest where the eaucharist goes as she sits over the ark? In catholicism Mary is known as the "bright and morning star".

Crescent moon+star=

Too peas in a pod. I love symbolism. This is how Satan hides what he does in plain sight.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Well from a logical view point, compare islam to catholicism. Both use magical rosary beads in prayer, both revere "Mary"...know any other similarities? Here's an interesting one.This is how Satan hides what he does in plain sight.

Wow! Just like all the connections between Catholicism and Dagon. All of it points in the SAME direction...

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Bah, i can do better than that. Here's a sun idol:

Symbol for female:

Sun Idol+ female symbol = sungoddess worship.

Wanna see a catholic coat of arms that has Islam encoded in it? This is Peter Erdo's coat of arms:

See the sun(star) and crescent moon? Islam encoded in that. Sungoddess = Easter(Ishtar), Moongod = Allah (Sin of Sinai) = 3 daughters al'Uzzah, al'Lat and Menat the 3 daughters of Allah:

Here is how the Koran once read with the satanic verses:

Near it is the Garden of Abode. Behold, the Lote-tree was shrouded (in mystery unspeakable!) (His) sight never swerved, nor did it go wrong! For truly did he see, of the Signs of his Lord, the Greatest! Have ye seen Lat. and 'Uzza, And another, the third (goddess), Manat?

These are the exalted cranes (intermediaries) Whose intercession is to be hoped for.
[Words of Satan Deleted]

What! for you the male sex, and for Him, the female? Behold, such would be indeed a division most unfair! (an-Najm 53:19-22)

edit on 30-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Wanna see a catholic coat of arms that has Islam encoded in it?

Hmmm, VERY intriguing, lets see you top THIS:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

reply to post by redneck13

Holy crap dude, thats alot of muslim on muslim violence. I just looked at those numbers you posted in that link. Who needs enemies when you have neighbors like that?

It just goes to show you

Muslims hate Muslims more than other faiths do

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

re "To generalize on religion but NOT race is as absurd as generalizing on race but NOT religion.
You can't pick and choose what you generalize on. "

Then how about we look at something specific. Aren't muslims expected to take up arms against the infidel if directed by their leaders? I'm not up with every koran verse but many times on here there has been reference to islam being violent. And how can you separate islam and muslim anyway? Aren't muslims supposed to be followers of islam?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by steve1709

Then how about we look at something specific. Aren't muslims expected to take up arms against the infidel if directed by their leaders? I'm not up with every koran verse but many times on here there has been reference to islam being violent. And how can you separate islam and muslim anyway? Aren't muslims supposed to be followers of islam?

There's any number of reactions, there are different flavors of islam, some more prone to violence than others but all of them have violent tendencies. Wahabi, Sunni, Shiia, Sulafism etc.

Sunni's want control so they bomb Shiite, Wahabis want control so they bomb everyone else, and everyone else bombs all the others when theyre not bombing jews or christians.

Heard a story once in Israel where someone brought a beautifully wrapped christmas present to a home and left it, the parent's child found the package and took it inside and unwrapped the package, tripping the explosive device inside and it exploded in his face. If the kid survived he did it maimed for life, happened to a christian family.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by steve1709

Like I said in the OP....

[I]"Muslims are like any other people. Some are religious, some take their religion to fanatical extremes.... and some just dont act religiously. Not every muslim does things because his religious texts say so. There are 1.5 billion muslims on this planet.... they are not hive-minded or a monolithic group that performs every single action based off their religious texts." [/I]

Asking if muslims are "expected to take up arms against the infidel if directed by their leaders" is like asking if christians are expected to turn the other cheek when slapped. (Hey, it says so in THEIR scriptures.)

Lets see...I could go around slapping random christians . ..and when I get slapped back, I can then PROVE that christians are hypocrites... who say "christianity teaches one to turn the other cheek", but in reality DONT actually follow the teachings of Jesus.

edit on 1-7-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

some more prone to violence than others but all of them have violent tendencies.

"all of them have violent tendencies"

Wow. What an ignorant statement.

All my life, I have lived on a street amongst plenty of muslim families. I have never ONCE experienced ANY hostilities from muslims... i.e - I have never been attacked or assaulted because I was non-muslim.

Heard a story once in Israel where someone brought a beautifully wrapped christmas present to a home and left it, the parent's child found the package and took it inside and unwrapped the package, tripping the explosive device inside and it exploded in his face. If the kid survived he did it maimed for life, happened to a christian family.

I could post a random story about christians in America doing heartless things.
Will you group yourself with them....and let THEIR actions speak for YOU?

If not, then the muslims need not group themselves with the violent "muslim" groups.
edit on 1-7-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

You say Allah is the moon god.

Then by your own words you have implied that the "moon god".
- created Adam
- guided Noah
- inspired the prophets
- had Moses silence the Pharoah
- destroyed Sodom
- choose Mary to give birth to Jesus
- does a whole bunch of other stuff that you read in the bible.

Because thats what I read about Allah in the Koran. Im serious.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

So Chick tracts are you source on this matter?

Incredible.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

You say Allah is the moon god.

Then by your own words you have implied that the "moon god".
- created Adam
- guided Noah
- inspired the prophets
- had Moses silence the Pharoah
- destroyed Sodom
- choose Mary to give birth to Jesus
- does a whole bunch of other stuff that you read in the bible.

Because thats what I read about Allah in the Koran. Im serious.

We know about the quran. Up to the time of Mohammed the quran is a loosely copied Jewish bible or Old Testament, it was obviously plagiarized by Mohammed. This part of the quran refers to the God of Abraham. The addition material recited by Mohammed is the product of a delusional possibly demon possessed individual to religiously justify tribal warfare to satisfy his earthly desires. Islam uses real religion as sheep’s wool to convince people it is a religion. To aid in this deception Islam seeks to destroy any religious antiquities that prove its untruth. When you take Islam as your faith, you agree to one of two things. To follow the dreams of a megalomaniac acting as a prophet or to agree to follow a false prophet who had a covenant with Satan.

www.answering-islam.org...

Text
Jihad Verse Selection Criteria
Each of the 164 Jihad verses in this list was selected based on how clearly and directly it spoke about Jihad, at least when considered in its immediate context. Most of the listed passages mention a military expedition, fighting, or distributing war spoils. Verses NOT generally listed are those that speak about aspects of Jihad other than the raiding, fighting and looting, such as:

Muhammad's poor opinion of those who did not go on Jihad, even though they were able-bodied and able financially (for instance, some verses in K 009:081-096),
The heavenly rewards for Jihadists, and
The many generic mentions of "victory" found in the Koran.
Such omitted verses can readily be found in proximity to the Jihad verses listed below

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by redneck13

We know about the quran. Up to the time of Mohammed the quran is a loosely copied Jewish bible or Old Testament, it was obviously plagiarized by Mohammed. This part of the quran refers to the God of Abraham.

Can a jewish group come to you and accuse your group of plagiarizing jewish scriptures to support your notion that Jesus is Messiah?

The addition material recited by Mohammed is the product of a delusional possibly demon possessed individual to religiously justify tribal warfare to satisfy his earthly desires. Islam uses real religion as sheep’s wool to convince people it is a religion.

You sound like the teachers of the law. They accused Jesus of being possessed by Demons.
And Jesus' answer was

So Jesus called them over to him and began to speak to them in parables: “How can Satan drive out Satan? If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. And if Satan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come.

This verse alone vindicates Islam...because Islam teaches that Satan is an "enemy to all mankind"... you and me included.

So if Jesus was speaking the truth here.....Satan would NOT start a religion that teaches against himself..about Satan?

I mean how can Satan oppose himself?

Either you dont believe Jesus or Jesus was wrong.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Can a jewish group come to you and accuse your group of plagiarizing jewish scriptures to support your notion that Jesus is Messiah?

They can try but they would be ignoring Isaiah, Jeremiah, Daniel and a few others who practically name Yeshua as Messiah. The hebrew bible is one of two witnesses tell who he is. Hell, even Gabriel told them of the day he would come riding into Jerusalem riding on a donkey and they ignored it.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Wanna see a catholic coat of arms that has Islam encoded in it?

Hmmm, VERY intriguing, lets see you top THIS:

No, i can't beat that one it's too funny. He kinda looks like Benedict the 16th. Yoda's head looks like an inverted image of Baphomet's head.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Satan must use the evil that is in man to create a suitable kingdom on earth. Mohammed never cast out demons but apparently had lengthy conversations with Satan. It is normal for Muslims to bring the Christ into their argument when the subject is Islam, it’s just a way of trying to justify a false religion

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I always find it interesting that Mary is standing on top of the cresent moon. We dont know what the original artist's consept was but it intrestingly it shows a sign of dominance over the cresent moon symbol.

Text
The Immaculate Conception (1769, 279x152cm) _ In an awe-inspiring, powerful manifestation, the Virgin Mary hovers in the skies, atop a globe, and in front of a yellow background. Above her the dove appears, symbolizing the Holy Spirit. The palm tree in the foreground is a symbol of Mary's victory and superiority over evil in the world, the snake under her feet stands for original sin. The mirror, on the other hand, illustrates the belief that she is completely without blemish and that she herself is the mirror of all virtues. The crescent moon refers to the Woman of the Apocalypse in St John's Gospel and is also a symbol of chastity.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

they can try but they would be ignoring Isaiah, Jeremiah, Daniel and a few others who practically name Yeshua as Messiah. The hebrew bible is one of two witnesses tell who he is. Hell, even Gabriel told them of the day he would come riding into Jerusalem riding on a donkey and they ignored it.

From their perspective...
Christianity uses the old testament to validate itself. Which is why christians constantly refer to the Old Testament,.... pointing out at OT verses to make their case.

Going by christian logic that "Islam plagiarized the bible" a jew can just as well come up to you and accuse Christianity of plagiarizing Judaism.

A group that relies on another religions books to validate its belief, doesn't have any room to accuse Islam of plagiarizing their book.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join