It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Ever Felt You Did Not Belong On Earth?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
Something I have been musing over on and off for many years. Have you ever had times in your life when you look around at all the violence, wars on Earth and felt you did not really come from this planet but from elsewhere? Sure you were physically born on Earth but your spirit, soul whatever does not come from Earth.

Yes, I always felt I dont belong to earth. Physically I may be here when I am awake, but when I sleep, my body goes somewhere else. Psychologically, I am from Mars, and in terms of dimension, I am from planet Psechozyerous which is in Galaxy E348-b

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I dont know about not belonging but I do sometimes feel out of place with my thoughts ect. Its been this way since youth I wouldnt let peer pressures effect me and walked my own path why many of my friends followed others instead of thei own. The way I communicate here I somewhat do outside of here just less concentrated but I do TRY to share some LIGHT* when I come across it. I have a STRONG attachment to Aldebaran and the Pleiades and DO NOT THINK LUXZAVA AND NATAS ARE THE SAME, I will stop there....

edit on 7/5/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCommenter
If you don't feel like you belong on Earth, it's probably because you are retarded.

Thats not whats up
humans may be from another nearby planet

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by TheCommenter
If you don't feel like you belong on Earth, it's probably because you are retarded.

Thats not whats up
humans may be from another nearby planet

People living in antarctica are basically from Pluto, and those living in Africa are from Mercury.
I was told this by the commander of intergalactic federation of light beings

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

Nice post and nice avatar =D Boss cat.

Can't say I've ever felt like i don't belong on this planet... but i can say that my entire life I've felt like im in the wrong time period... I'm fine with the wars, violence, poverty of African kids and all that other pointless garbage (YES i said stupid little kids in Africa starving is pointless.) because its human nature to create all of the above.. except the African kids... that's just them being LITERALLY to lazy to do # but be called BOSS and kill each other...

I think a reason why you feel like you don't belong on this planet is because your animalistic side has realized how seriously trapped you are living by anothers rules from day dot to the dot on your tombstone.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

Have You Ever Felt You Did Not Belong On Earth?

Every dam day.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
yeah... all the time...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Me too.

Every damn day

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
Something I have been musing over on and off for many years. Have you ever had times in your life when you look around at all the violence, wars on Earth and felt you did not really come from this planet but from elsewhere?

Do you mean this literally? In that case no, I never tried that. Why would you think that about yourself? It seems you had a kind of psychological/dream state event happen to you at an early age. Why would you conclude from that that you were from another planet? You shouldn't, it won't make you understand yourself better.

However, if you mean symbolically, that you feel estranged, or you feel 'weltschmertz', then I know what you mean, and many others do to, in some degree and form or another.

Society can get you down. But as an individual you still have two choices to make:

- Continue a path of depression and anxiety, continue to seek escape and push the core problem forwards. Or,

- Look into yourself, and find out, honestly, what made you feel estranged. Perhaps you did not feel loved enough as a child, or did not feel understood? Like, you couldn't share the lamp experience. Which could just have been a reaction to emotional stress? Emotional stress because you just didn't feel full confident in your parents, perhaps they would generally not give you their time?
Mind you, many people would know what you were talking about, don't worry. Many parents are bad at showing love and reaching out, many teachers have trouble reaching out to every kid in class. You are not the only one, and that's what you have to understand for yourself.

In any case, this is a psychological/mental thing that almost all people experience in some degree or another in their life. Also, when you're a kid, you can react 'psychedelically' to simple things like the flu, semingly innocent medicin, not having had enough to drink etc.

Finally, I don't think this thread belongs in the UFO/aliens area. An orange lamp does not a UFO make, we are dealing with a psychological phenomenon. And the first step towards making it better, is to understand that it's a psychological thing. Forget the aliens and the otherworlds, they are not relevant to your moving forward in life.

edit on 30-8-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: corrections

edit on 30-8-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join