It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Realistic Is Civil Unrest During The London Olympics?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
One thing that interests me is armed police AND soldiers will be on guard. Now, what if the police get up to their usual abusive tricks, and the army don't like it? What if they stand up to the police?

Won't happen. Both groups of the military (and let's face it, the police are military these days) only view themselves as having a single enemy.

Civilians.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RebelWithoutASoul

I imagine if any disturbance is discovered it will be quickly and brutally put down. A riot during the Olympics would be unprecedented.. the worst thing since the 96 bombing in Atlanta. I simply think there is way to much security for anyone to get out of hand.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Im in know way advocating violence and more riots in the UK this summer, dont need to it will happen anyway! But remember the world's a stage and we are merely players. If there was ever a time for revolution, that time is now! We simply no longer have the luxury of bending over for the totalitarian scum that maintain the power base of this nation! People are hungary and crave the knowledge and freedom that is ours by the grace of God!

Freedom from Illuminati NWO scum is within our grasp, all we have to do is reach out and take it.
edit on 1-7-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Civil unrest?

Not sure but I'd say it's a damn sight more likely than some of these ridiculous false flag scenario's people seem to be imagining out of nothing.

I don't know what the long term weather forecast is but if we do eventually get some sunshine then anything can happen - and there's certainly a fair bit of resentment around - various groups etc are quite discontented over various government policies and the attitude and lack of compassion etc displayed by the government.
In addition there is considerable resentment about the amount of money being spent on the Olympics whilst the rest of the UK is slowly but surely dropping to bits and falling apart.

I think if anything does happen then MSM would certainly try to under report it - it would be interesting to compare with last years riots

top topics

<< 1   >>

join