It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Economics Will Kill You, Obama Hates, History of Money and Governance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I had absolutely no idea where to put this Thread, so mods move accordingly please.

I've recently been studying economics, not too in depth... but enough to get a general understanding.

One resource that I've found very helpful is Khan Academy, for those interested in a easily understood and informative means of grasping some key concepts to economics, I highly suggest checking it out.

Anyways... back to why I chose to create this thread, I came across a fun, entertaining, and musical take on the whole thing.

I now present, Fight of the Century: Keynes vs. Hayek... This is kind of a 'rap battle' I suppose, but it's not... it's definitely worth checking out. I hope I'm not the only one that finds this awesome!

Fight of the Century: Keynes vs. Hayek Round 2

I hope you enjoyed! There are other videos with these guys, I suggest checking them out.

Now... to the nitty gritty, the straight up dirt! This might seem corny to say... but if you 'care about America and it's future' you WILL watch this video. It's a little long, but after the first 8 or so minutes there is never a dull moment!

The Curse of Alexander Hamilton | Jack Chambless

While I'm sitting here, posting youtube videos about economics... I suppose I will toss in two more of goodies.

The Ascent of Money: A Financial History of The World by Niall Ferguson Epsd. 1-5 (Full Documentary)

I know, I know! OMG 4 hours! This is a collection of 5 episodes, I suggest watching it in chunks... because it can become a little monotonous at time, somewhat repetitive.

Now, here's a classic! It's a little 'old school', but it's worth the watch. There's some great history in 'The Ascent of Money', but this one hits the nail right on the head!

The Secret of Oz - Winner, Best Docu of 2010 v.1.09.11

Anyways... I hope yall enjoy! If there are any other great documentaries, lectures, or videos about economics please share them!

edit on 30-6-2012 by FractalChaos13242017 because: lol!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
For those that don't understand just what is so wrong with Obamacare, you will want to watch The Curse of Alexander Hamilton | Jack Chambless.

On a side note... people on ATS love to spew ignorant crap about governments, economics and freedom. It's no surprise that this thread has no stars, flags or responses... although it hasn't been up very long. Maybe I should have just posted some usual crap rhetoric...

Debating on changing the thread title to 'Economics Will Kill You, Obama Hates, History of Money and Governance' lol.

edit on 30-6-2012 by FractalChaos13242017 because: Ahh there we go

new topics

join