It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible earth quake and train crash / bad dream, warning?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
hi there,

i just woke up from a horrible dream i feel like i have to share because maybe it can save lives.

i believe this to be happening in japan because the quake was very severe, but im not sure, it could also be somewhere else.

in this dream, whole streets were cracking up and trains were running into each other and grinding and burying screaming people below them and i believe all of these people looked like japanese. also houses were collapsing and breaking apart. there was also water and bridges, where trains ran trough under and side by side.

it looked like a suburban area, maybe a port-area or something. i believe some of the trains were red on top and gray on their lower side, i also think some of them were completely yellow and they looked more like a commuter railway system or interurban trails. strangely i believe, the yellow ones had something like tires on them - maybe they werent trains, im not sure.

when i woke up, the two clockhands pointed to 7 and 9 and i believe this could relate to the date.

i hope it will not come true.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by april1

It most likely won't, so don't worry too much. I have those 'heavy and important' prophetic feeling dreams all the time, but they've only ever come true once or twice, and even then it could all just be down to coincidence. I dreamt about being mangled in a high speed train crash a couple of nights before the The Hatfield accident way back in 2000, and had a dream about two tom cats, one red, one blue, on their hind legs fighting the morning of September 11, but perhaps that one was just normal, and I'm drawing associations after the fact. I was until recently having recurring dreams about a dirty bomb at the London Olympics, but I'm not holding my breath that it will come true either. The bottom line is, the human subconscious is one crazy little toy, but evidence of precognition (either waking or sleeping) is sketchy at best, so don't let it get to you. Even if it does happen, there's nothing you can do to move entire populations out of the disaster zone before the event, so the guilt is not yours to bare.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

hi there,

i just woke up from a horrible dream i feel like i have to share because maybe it can save lives.

i believe this to be happening in japan because the quake was very severe

I stopped reading here.The end.You're dreaming about something that already happened and associating it with what you think could happen.Or,more likely you're lying.But I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.It was a dream,nothing more.Or you just dreamed the next Final Destination movie!

edit on 30-6-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

hi there,

i believe this to be happening in japan because the quake was very severe, but im not sure, it could also be somewhere else.

in this dream, whole streets were cracking up and trains were running into each other and grinding and burying screaming people below them and i believe all of these people looked like japanese. also houses were collapsing and breaking apart. there was also water and bridges, where trains ran trough under and side by side.

it looked like a suburban area, maybe a port-area or something. i believe some of the trains were red on top and gray on their lower side, i also think some of them were completely yellow and they looked more like a commuter railway system or interurban trails. strangely i believe, the yellow ones had something like tires on them - maybe they werent trains, im not sure.

when i woke up, the two clockhands pointed to 7 and 9 and i believe this could relate to the date.

Thank you for caring about others enough to post your dream.

We can never know if a dream is prophetic until it happens. Some people have prophetic dreams that don't happen until many years later, but they have come true. One person who does this is Perry Stone, a pastor who has a t.v. show on TBN, if you would like to research.

According to the earthquake watchers, they seem to expect some major earthquakes in many areas that haven't experienced any for awhile this year. This dream you had very well could give some people a heads up if they recognize the trains as you described them.

I have several friends who have had dreams of major earth destruction. One dreamed of 911 before it happened.
Another dreamed of walking around seeing dead bodies everywhere! Another dreamed of being separated from his family after a major disaster. These dreams could be occurring due to the 2012 dooms day predictions all over the place, but some could actually be prophetic.

If you even help save one person, your post will have been worth it.

edit on 6/30/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/30/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

new topics

top topics

join