It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bully and Sexual Abuser Breaks Down and Cries in Courtroom [Fontana Hazing]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Disgusting

If found guilt I really do hope he pays for his nightmares he has inflicted on his victims, I don't buy his crocodile tears for one minute and they certainly don't weigh up to what hes done. Some of the comments on the news site mention he should be tried as a child, I disagree. He has committed serious crimes which fit those of an adult and not a minor, to hear he got pleasure out of what he did he should not get off easy.

Rapists and those that witness rape but don't report it are two group of people I have no sympathy for and quite honestly hope they suffer immensely and have a fate worse then death. These crimes are simply not acceptable in society

I really hope the victims get the help they need as rape can ruin's so many lives and often permanently scared for the rest of there lives. Hopefully this sets a precedent and rape victims come forward and get help.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Someone said, "hazing death"...it can no longer be called hazing if the one being hazed suffers injury of any kind.
Then it becomes assualt, or in the OP's case, rape.
Hazing is harmless and is not going anywhere, it's ingrained in our institutions and society.
What needs to be eradicated is violence and injury being mistakenly called hazing.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantom150
Disgusting

If found guilt I really do hope he pays for his nightmares he has inflicted on his victims, I don't buy his crocodile tears for one minute and they certainly don't weigh up to what hes done. Some of the comments on the news site mention he should be tried as a child, I disagree. He has committed serious crimes which fit those of an adult and not a minor, to hear he got pleasure out of what he did he should not get off easy.

Rapists and those that witness rape but don't report it are two group of people I have no sympathy for and quite honestly hope they suffer immensely and have a fate worse then death. These crimes are simply not acceptable in society

I really hope the victims get the help they need as rape can ruin's so many lives and often permanently scared for the rest of there lives. Hopefully this sets a precedent and rape victims come forward and get help.

yeah i have no mercy at all

new topics

<< 1   >>

join