It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Mason Information

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by Djack

Because what we keep secret is none of your, or any one elses damn business.

And you wonder and complain that nobody trusts you ...

I wonder why.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by Djack
As the man i myself respect the most once said:

The very word “secrecy” is repugnant in a free and open society...

It is obvious you have not read the entire speech as Kennedy (who was also a member of a secret society) was calling for MORE secrecy, particularly from the press.

uhm no

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha
reply to post by Djack

Our secrets are our modes of recognition. An analogy can be made to your ATM PIN that the bank uses along with your debit card to prove your identity.

So like the secret handshakes you mean ?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Djack

No i dont. To be honest i could care less what people's opinions of me are. I've gone out of my way to divuldge all types of pertinent information in regards to Freemasonry, so have many others. The reason i get offended when people ask me to divuldge secrets... Well compare it to me asking you to tell me what you and your wife did in bed last nite. No there is nothing sexual involved in the secrets of masonry, but at the same time its not something that can ever be discussed. People, brothers, and non masons alike, have tried to describe the secret but it is so totally un explainable because it is Experiential ONLY. To attatch mundane words to it is pointless.

The rest of our secrets have also been explained. I wont share our modes of recognition, our grips, our tokens and words with a non mason. The reasoning behind it is simple enough, im sorry if you dont understand.

And on top of all that, it is no ones business. Never mistake my willingness to discuss freemasonry for malice. Ive said it over and over again here, there is a lot more i CAN and do share about the Fraternity than i cant.
edit on 30-6-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

As the man i myself respect the most once said:

The very word “secrecy” is repugnant in a free and open society...

It is obvious you have not read the entire speech as Kennedy (who was also a member of a secret society) was calling for MORE secrecy, particularly from the press.

uhm no

Educate yourself, newbie, CLICK THIS BEFORE SAYING ONE MORE WORD ABOUT JFK.

Please, do yourself a favor and click the link.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murmoshka
Don't forget that the Masons is the oldest terrorist organisation.

What crimes have we committed?

reply to post by Djack

He and I will not because we swore not to. Everyone enjoys secrecy to some measure. The blinded demonization of secrecy is very laughable. There is nothing devilish about it.

If you actually quoted the entire JFK speech (as there is a lot more to it than just that paragraph), you'd realize how ignorant your post was using just a snipped piece.

reply to post by Djack

Is he not right? Is it any of your business what I do in private?

If you're so against privacy/secrecy then maybe you can divulge to me your Social Security Number, bank account number, routing number, and PIN.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
Is it possible for you to sum up anything about what the Freemasons have done in the past? (If you feel like it) I'm talking historical wise, such as them (hypothetically) interfering with wars or something of that nature? If not, is it possible for you to point me toward such information with some links?
Masons historically haven't interfered with wars, per se. Usually there have been Masons on both sides of any conflict. It's true that sometimes when a Mason faces another Mason in combat, they might show leniency. It is believed (though not proven) that Gen. Santa Ana gave a Masonic signal when he surrendered to Gen. Sam Houston (who was a Mason), and that might be why Santa Ana's life was spared. But to be honest, I haven't seen proof that Santa Ana was actually a Mason.

Generally, Masonry itself is not political, even if some of its individual members are. There were a number of Masons who signed the Declaration of Independence. It's rumored that the guys who did the Boston Tea Party were from the same lodge.

Shriners (a group of Masons) run the Shrine Hospitals which provide free care to burn victims. There are actually a number of Masonic funded charities and hospitals. Also, there's reason to believe that Freemasonry was in part responsible for the development of the public education system in America—some of the earliest schools met in lodge buildings.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Generally, Masonry itself is not political, even if some of its individual members are. There were a number of Masons who signed the Declaration of Independence. It's rumored that the guys who did the Boston Tea Party were from the same lodge.

I've always heard it was the youthful Demolay that orchestrated the Tea Party, the actual Masons only adjourned lodge early and stood by to make sure they didn't get into too much trouble. The minutes of the Lodge meeting from that night are said to read, "Adjourning early to attend urgent business at the harbor."

To the OP,
Masons don't exist as a single group, so it is difficult to say what they have or haven't done. Masons are just a group of men. You could call all Math PhD's by a singular name, and it would be similar. They have similar knowledge from similar instruction, but all from different places and times, and all taught and learned a little differently. It would be hard to say what all math docs have done, but it would be easy to point out what small groups have done independently.

Masons created the Shriners and the Shrine Hospitals, that is a pretty big deal. Masons contribute somewhere around $5 Million per DAY!!!
to charity, that is a pretty big deal, but more importanly, Masons just exist as a place where good men desiring camaraderie and mentoring can get together and find what they are looking for.
edit on 1-7-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
If it's secret and elite it's not good.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by KingPanzergrenadier

How are either of those things bad? Even you enjoy secrecy. Elite is nothing more than someone who is really good at something. How is that bad?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murmoshka
Don't forget that the Masons is the oldest terrorist organisation.

This is true. The Masons have been practicing terrorism for centuries, in the form of building houses, churches, and hospitals for children.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

When I first started investigating Masonic conspiracies on ATS many years ago I relied heavily on this site:

Anti-Masonry Points of View

Ironically, just like many on ATS, when I found out the truth about Freemasonry I joined up!

Several years later I am a 32nd Degree SR Mason, Past Master of my lodge and a Masonic Knight Templar.

I've written many lengthy explanations about masonry on ATS and if you go on my profile you can see a lot of them.

The site above has answers to almost every Anti-Mason question.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I think all answers can be deduced from this symbol:

What is the point of asking a Freemason about Freemasonry, when the main principle of the order is "Silence"?

It would be nice if one could ask this simple question: "Why is silence necessary?"

In every other form of education, active communication is prized highly. Yet here, silence is prized instead.

This turns the world on its head. Freemasonry is not a system of education. So, how does it make good men better?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Masons are just a bunch of middle aged men who get together and play chess and do some charity. You can join yourself in your local lodge.

As for supposed high level masons. It is not masonry that makes rich powerful jnfluentialx. They are masons because they are rich powerful and influential. Theres no hierachy of power in fremasonry where orders are given from the top to the bottom or anything.

The reason theres so much controversy around them is because freemasonry is an exact replica as far as rituals tradition and symbology of the ancient mystery schools of the greeks who got them from the egyptians.

The worlds elites have moved on to more secretive sinister and much more effective mystery schools and have left the lower level introduction that is freemasonry to the lowly masses.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join