Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

False Mason Information

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I have a few questions for the so called "masons".

First I would like to say that I think all of its pretty inane.
I think that all the talk about 33rd Degree Masons and
very powerful people with untold amounts of information
is just ludicrous.

Maybe its because I'm not getting the right information;
maybe because I don't fully understand what they are about.

I didn't bother looking up anything on YouTube, or
reading anything in the library or researching
on Wikipedia, because I feel it would be a waste of time.
Why? Well, for one when I create a thread like this,
ands give you the information I have about them, I
don't want to get responses like "You really based
all of this off YouTube videos" & "Wikipedia is
unreliable" & and any other comment ridiculing
my methods of getting information.

I don't know how basic my questions will be because
these are probably my first time asking them. (I'm into
more science based things, along with general conspiracies;
not a lot to do with masons. At a certain level.)
Also, please do not post your opinions. I need actual facts.
If you don't have facts, please use the closest thing to it.
So without further ado :

What is the difference between a 1st degree & a 33rd degree mason
and anything in between those two? The so called "knowledge" they have?

Where are they getting their information from? And where did the people
who gave out the information get their information from?

Whats so special about a lodge? If these people are so powerful, (which
I've heard and see on ATS all the time) why do I see people
constantly saying "join a lodge near you"?

Why do these masons on ATS give out information and try to answer
peoples questions if the knowledge is so sacred?

How is it a secret society if their are almost 7 million masons worldwide?

My friends friends granddad claims to be a mason. Claims he has the certificate and
all. Is he lying?

How are they powerful? What do they control? What do they know that we don't know?

A lot of these things don't make sense to me. It seems a lot of this information
contradicts itself all the time. Be mindful, I'm not down-talking or being ignorant.
I just want the truth. I never said anything I said was true, I'm simple asking.
So if you could help me, that would be great.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas

I need actual facts.

Those things are not here. Good luck. Get ready for the flock of facts coming.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

You have reached the disinformation department of the freemasons. Please take a seat and someone will be around to help you in a moment.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I didn't bother looking up anything on YouTube, or
reading anything in the library or researching
on Wikipedia, because I feel it would be a waste of time.
Why? Well, for one when I create a thread like this,
ands give you the information I have about them, I
don't want to get responses like "You really based
all of this off YouTube videos" & "Wikipedia is
unreliable" & and any other comment ridiculing
my methods of getting information.

And this is why you do not understand. No one (thats smart) on this site is going to ridicule you for getting information off the internet. Their is a ton of reputable information on the net. Are you smart enough to decipher what is fake and what is real? Do not be afraid of trolls. You can make accusations about any source, weather it be a book or a Goverment website. What is really a reliable source? CNN? Hahaha
You want to know? Stop being lazy and look for your self. Decide for your self.

I know in freemasonry you are only told what you need to know in order to make the organization prosper until you show you can be trusted. Need to known basis. Its given that this organization will be used to help people full fill their dreams. Lets a say a mason is in charge of a company. He can hand out jobs to his brothers, in return they will do as they told in the job to help the organization prosper as well as the people. Kind of like a collage fraternity.
edit on 29-6-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott

I need actual facts.

Those things are not here.

Masons are HIGHLY motivated not to divulge the truth about Freemasonry.

"... we instantly can see that they are justifying the practice of lying to their own adherents, until such time as they are "capable" of knowing the truth, and have attained to a status within Freemasonry that lifts them out of the "masses" spoken of in this paragraph. We have discovered that many Masons are never deemed "worthy" of learning the truth about their organization, even though they have been members for decades and have arisen to a very high degree. [color=Lime]The great advantage for a senior Mason who has never learned the truth about Masonry is that he can be trusted to vehemently, and honestly, deny that there is anything wrong with the organization, and be very convincing in doing so. This technique is called, "Plausible Denial".

[color=Lime]Masons who do know the truth are expected to lie to any person who is not a Mason, for they are but those despicable "masses", AKA the "profane".
LINK

edit on 29-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
go find it all out for yourself by joining them and
ending these questions once and for all.
open up your eyes and look into it deeper you
might find out the truth it could be
enough for you to know their secrets
then you won't getting all these
reply's that are just senseless
in wording and meaningless to
cover-up a organizations
identity to make them
appear secretive and mysterious.
never doubt that they are.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four

You have reached the disinformation department of the freemasons. Please take a seat and someone will be around to help you in a moment.

This is an unusual way of asking for answers, I cannot help you.
edit on 30-6-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

What makes us "so called 'masons' "?

What's silly about Freemasonry? We can be, but I have first hand experience, I just want to know what you think makes us silly?

As I said the other day, most anti-Masons (speaking generally, not just you) are more obsessed about the fabled "high-level Masons" than we Masons. The 33rd degree is only relevant in one branch of Freemasonry anyways.

One of my favorite places is PhoenixMasonry, The Grand Lodge of British-Columbia and Yukon, and MasterMason.com has some great information on it.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity

And this is why you do not understand. No one (thats smart) on this site is going to ridicule you for getting information off the internet. Their is a ton of reputable information on the net. Are you smart enough to decipher what is fake and what is real? Do not be afraid of trolls. You can make accusations about any source, weather it be a book or a Goverment website. What is really a reliable source? CNN? Hahaha
You want to know? Stop being lazy and look for your self. Decide for your self.

I know in freemasonry you are only told what you need to know in order to make the organization prosper until you show you can be trusted. Need to known basis. Its given that this organization will be used to help people full fill their dreams. Lets a say a mason is in charge of a company. He can hand out jobs to his brothers, in return they will do as they told in the job to help the organization prosper as well as the people. Kind of like a collage fraternity.

You may choose to accept whatever evidence corfirms your beliefs and justifies your scorn for those you dont know or understand, but I shall not.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
[Masons are HIGHLY motivated not to divulge the truth about Freemasonry.

I tell you the truth about my fraternity but the secrets of Freemasonry, I will not.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

What is the difference between a 1st degree & a 33rd degree mason
and anything in between those two? The so called "knowledge" they have?
Mostly a matter of experience.

There are only 3 degrees in Masonry. (OK, 4 in some countries, but I'm just going to give you an American perspective.)

Once you've gotten the 3rd degree, you're a Master Mason, and an equal to all other Master Masons. At that point, if you so choose, you can join a variety of side orders. Most popular in the US are the York Rite, the Scottish RIte, and the Shriners. The York Rite doesn't number their degrees. The Scottish Rite does, and it ends with the 32°, with a 33° which is conferred as an honor to Scottish Rite members who have given service to the fraternity for more than 8 years. The way the nominations work for the honors, not too many people get them. In my city, last year I think there were 5 new guys in my city who got it, out of 3 or 4 thousand Scottish Rite Masons in my city. All said, I think there are about 120 33° members in my city. It IS an honor, but it's not like they're rare or anything. Their names are regularly published when the honors are given.

But being a 33° Scottish Rite Mason doesn't give one any power over a regular 3° Master Mason. Nor does it impart any particular extra knowledge or secrets. It's like getting a service award.

Where are they getting their information from? And where did the people who gave out the information get their information from?
Mostly philosophy. Going all the way back to ancient Greece. Freemasonry really found its footing during the Enlightenment era, and there was an odd mixture of philosophy and religion among the thinkers of the time.

Whats so special about a lodge?
It's a collected of men with similar motivations who can work together to make a difference in their communities, setting aside their differences.

If these people are so powerful, (which I've heard and see on ATS all the time) why do I see people
constantly saying "join a lodge near you"?
Masons aren't powerful, and haven't been in about 40 years. And yes, if you're a man, above the age of 18 or 21 (depending on where you are), not a convicted felon, and you believe in God, you can join.

Why do these masons on ATS give out information and try to answer peoples questions if the knowledge is so sacred?
We became Masons to try to better ourselves. If we can help others find enlightenment, even if they never set foot in a lodge themselves, then we've done well. Education is very important to Masons.

How is it a secret society if their are almost 7 million masons worldwide?
It's not, particularly. There are only a handful of secrets, and they're nothing earth-shattering.

My friends friends granddad claims to be a mason. Claims he has the certificate and all. Is he lying?
Probably not. We're relatively easy to join.

How are they powerful?

We're not, particularly. But there can be strength in numbers. It just doesn't manifest itself in the way most people would imagine.

What do they control?

Nothing.

What do they know that we don't know?
Nothing you couldn't learn on your own through a multitude of other methods.
edit on 2012.6.30 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Thanks a lot man. I don't understand why everyone else in this thread just couldn't answer my questions like you did. I'm pretty sure they avoided the questions and took another route because they didn't know any of the answers.
Thanks again!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I actually have two more questions. (I see your post history and presume your knowledge of masons is vast)

Is it possible for you to sum up anything about what the Freemasons have done in the past? (If you feel like it) I'm talking historical wise, such as them (hypothetically) interfering with wars or something of that nature? If not, is it possible for you to point me toward such information with some links?

Thanks in advance.
edit on 30-6-2012 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

When I responded to the three bullies who responded to your post before a single Mason did, I seem to say nothing or maybe I said to much!

Josh did answer your questions and couldn't think of anything to add.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Don't forget that the Masons is the oldest terrorist organisation.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha

Originally posted by Murgatroid
[Masons are HIGHLY motivated not to divulge the truth about Freemasonry.

I tell you the truth about my fraternity but the secrets of Freemasonry, I will not.

Suggesting that you in fact can.

So how come you will not. What is so important in harboring secrets what is it that you hide ,what does a benevolent society as all masons on here claim it to be need such deep secrets for ? I read a lot of claims from masons here that they only try to help others and such things but yet they are vowed to secrecy.

Isn't it a devil that lends a helping hand in a time of need that needs to hide its true motives for doing so ?

As the man i myself respect the most once said:

The very word “secrecy” is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment.

I am not here to bash anyone's head in for being anything but i do wonder and ponder.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djack
As the man i myself respect the most once said:

The very word “secrecy” is repugnant in a free and open society...

It is obvious you have not read the entire speech as Kennedy (who was also a member of a secret society) was calling for MORE secrecy, particularly from the press.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Djack

Our secrets are our modes of recognition. An analogy can be made to your ATM PIN that the bank uses along with your debit card to prove your identity.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Djack

Because what we keep secret is none of your, or any one elses damn business.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murmoshka
Don't forget that the Masons is the oldest terrorist organisation.

Please explain the what and the how to this claim. Thats a biggin to just be throwing around without some sound reasoning behind it.

Or were you just going for the shock factor?

I have been called much worse than a terrorist.
edit on 30-6-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join