It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Original Christians use Mantra to open their Heart Chakras....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Please become the one that understands that we are the Angelic Race and they are also us. They split their soul down to our level only to have it refined so that they can further evolve. They are contacting these monks and others by using the heart chakra to heal the planet and the surrounding humans who are within the broadcasted energy field of those that enter meditation and open their heart chakra through subtle vibrations. ~ ArioK

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

TextI think its funny because most Westernized Evangelicals or fundamentalists would call any of that Occult works, yet here is a huge group of Christians who are basically opening their heart chakras and experiencing all types of mystical things and to them its not only normal and the way it should be, but they even lay claim to Jesus visiting them and angels visiting them and showing them how to pray mantras and open their heart chakras.

The evangelicals may point out that it is of the occult because the bible tells us not to do it , these people doing this are not in contact Jesus and angels but with lying spirits . The spirits will tell them everything they want to hear so they can win over their confidence and eventually start possessing them to have acces to this dimension .

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Like the Christ did with Jesus?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The true Church is not of physical origin, nor is it a worldly institution, but a spiritual brotherhood in Yeshua. The E.O.C. was originally part of the Holy Roman Empire, the E.O.C. was based in Constantinpole (modernday Istanbul), the Eastern Empire while Rome held the West. Justinian and Theodorah headed the Eastern at that time, not long after Rome collapsed after the Eastern Empire that had all the money cut them off and consigned the people to their doom at the hands of invaders and the Black Death. The E.O.C. isn't much different than Rome, still has the same hidden paganism in it that Rome does because they originated out of the same Church at the beginning which was Rome. The original christians were messianic jews and their gentile pupils Polycarp, Ignatius, Irenaeus etc. The only way back home is to take it back to those times, to find our jewish roots, back to the first and second centuries.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You seem to be very attached to names and places and cultures.

As a student of comparative religion, comparative mysticism, and comparative mythology I have learned to transcend names and places and cultures and so forth. They are like a finger pointing to the moon. Don't dwell on the finger or you miss the moon.

All of Humanity shares a spiritual heritage. It doesn't boil down to a particular culture, a particular name, a particular century. God transcends all that as the moon transcends the multitude of pointing fingers. That's why God is One.

"No one, as far as I know, has yet tried to compose into a single picture the new perspectives that have been opened in the fields of comparative symbolism, religion, mythology, and philosophy by the scholarship of recent years. The richly rewarded archaeological researches of the past few decades; astonishing clarifications, simplifications, and coordinations achieved by intensive studies in the spheres of philology, ethnology, philosophy, art history, folklore, and religion; fresh insights in psychological research; and the many priceless contributions to our science by the scholars, monks, and literary men of Asia, have combined to suggest a new image of the fundamental unity of the spiritual history of mankind.

Without straining beyond the treasuries of evidence already on hand in these widely scattered departments of our subject, therefore, but simply gathering from them the membra disjuncta of a unitary mythological science, I attempt in the following pages the first sketch of a natural history of the gods and heroes, such as in its final form should include in its purview all divine beings--not regarding any as sacrosanct or beyond its scientific domain. For, as in the visible world of the vegetable and animal kingdoms, so also in the visionary world of the gods: there has been a history, an evolution, a series of mutations, governed by laws; and to show forth such laws is the proper aim of science."

-Joseph Campbell

edit on 30-6-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

The original Lord's Prayer consisted of seven lines, each relating to a chakra.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok2day

TextI think its funny because most Westernized Evangelicals or fundamentalists would call any of that Occult works, yet here is a huge group of Christians who are basically opening their heart chakras and experiencing all types of mystical things and to them its not only normal and the way it should be, but they even lay claim to Jesus visiting them and angels visiting them and showing them how to pray mantras and open their heart chakras.

The evangelicals may point out that it is of the occult because the bible tells us not to do it , these people doing this are not in contact Jesus and angels but with lying spirits . The spirits will tell them everything they want to hear so they can win over their confidence and eventually start possessing them to have acces to this dimension .

If they are bad then why do people who are in contact with them become happier and more loving to other people and promote unity not deivde and conqurer. You can see what a thing is by it's actions not the speech. As you can see that a tree is healthy by it fruits. Of course the bible tell you everyone else that can connect is bad news after Jesus. They do not want comeptition to the view of god (to find out the real thruth). Why should I folllow the blind over the cliff? If the bible tell me not to then it more of a reason to think about doing it since the dark ages is a good example on what happens if a society follow the bible to the letter.

I know myself and some things about the other side so I can spot enought lies in the bible to know it is corrupted by ego from my point of view. Some parts of Jesus message is truths and some are just ego manipulation and conditioning. I am not a follower of bullies and ego manipulation. If you wanna play around with the devil/lower ideals then that is your choice.
edit on 30-6-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
The true Church is not of physical origin, nor is it a worldly institution, but a spiritual brotherhood in Yeshua. The E.O.C. was originally part of the Holy Roman Empire, the E.O.C. was based in Constantinpole (modernday Istanbul), the Eastern Empire while Rome held the West. Justinian and Theodorah headed the Eastern at that time, not long after Rome collapsed after the Eastern Empire that had all the money cut them off and consigned the people to their doom at the hands of invaders and the Black Death. The E.O.C. isn't much different than Rome, still has the same hidden paganism in it that Rome does because they originated out of the same Church at the beginning which was Rome. The original christians were messianic jews and their gentile pupils Polycarp, Ignatius, Irenaeus etc. The only way back home is to take it back to those times, to find our jewish roots, back to the first and second centuries.

I think you have a very good point here. That would probably speed up evolution of the souls finding home from the Christian faith side. Either that or just go a new age or buddist/hinduistic ruite instead and not listen to the false indoctrination of Christanety by the Romans.

God always find a way to our heart in the end. And pure love cant be defended against. In the end it always win.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok2day

The evangelicals may point out that it is of the occult because the bible tells us not to do it , these people doing this are not in contact Jesus and angels but with lying spirits . The spirits will tell them everything they want to hear so they can win over their confidence and eventually start possessing them to have access to this dimension .

The Bible tells us that "The Kingdom of Heaven is Within you." I've spent the last 7 year going within and what I found on the inside of the Inner life is simply Amazing and correlates exactly to what the Mystics of all the Christian based denominations have been saying, that ultimately on a very deep level, we are all One with the Father. I've had my heart chakra open up and pour out divine Love a few weeks after getting rebaptized.

I think the Evangelicals and Dogmatic Fundamentalists are slowly dwindling and only a Mystic based Christianity will survive through all the coming storms.

I know myself, and you can even go back to some of my old threads on ATS, when I was wrapped up in evangelical dogmatic fundamentlism, I was still all ego based, separatist thinking, division, finger pointing, etc.

When all the Mystical things happened to me, life became free, easy, in the Now, Infinite.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
The original Christians were heretics; heretics by the Judean point of view at least. They ceased being Jews the moment they became Christian. So what is a heretic without all the stigma that was placed on it by religion? One who thinks outside of what's considered "law" and "doctrine." Some of the greatest people to have walked this Earth were "heretics", including Jesus. Heresy is only a perceived notion: if one doesn't agree with me, he's a heretic [and should be punished or killed as one].

So if you keep digging around in that soil to reunite with those "roots", you're only gonna find yourself in a deep, dark hole, like I once found myself in. Yes... I've already passed all this.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
reply to post by Azadok2day

The evangelicals may point out that it is of the occult because the bible tells us not to do it , these people doing this are not in contact Jesus and angels but with lying spirits . The spirits will tell them everything they want to hear so they can win over their confidence and eventually start possessing them to have access to this dimension .

The Bible tells us that "The Kingdom of Heaven is Within you." I've spent the last 7 year going within and what I found on the inside of the Inner life is simply Amazing and correlates exactly to what the Mystics of all the Christian based denominations have been saying, that ultimately on a very deep level, we are all One with the Father. I've had my heart chakra open up and pour out divine Love a few weeks after getting rebaptized.

I think the Evangelicals and Dogmatic Fundamentalists are slowly dwindling and only a Mystic based Christianity will survive through all the coming storms.

I know myself, and you can even go back to some of my old threads on ATS, when I was wrapped up in evangelical dogmatic fundamentlism, I was still all ego based, separatist thinking, division, finger pointing, etc.

When all the Mystical things happened to me, life became free, easy, in the Now, Infinite.

I think they do not like it just because the definition of Chakras are based on Hinduism.

A message for the Christians:
Please get over it that the Hindus have come up with a better way of describing how the spirits awake inside you. Just because the Hindus have the wording of it does not mean it is not of god. There are those who have faith then there is those who have experiance and proof. Please go and get proof instead of just reading other peoples accounts on how this works. Who do you think is 100% right and can guide you best? God or the bible?

I am so happy for you Dominicus. Have your sense of taste and feeling increased also?
Are you going around with a smile that you can't remove?

REM - Shiny Happy People + lyrics

Ps I still play around a little with ego sometimes. It is something my mind can occupy itself with while I do other stuff.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

The term "heretic" comes from a word meaning "other"...as in, those who followed anything other than the gospels. Literally, it was a term for an average farmer. But when the peasants started reading gospels banned by the Church, the demonization wagon start rolling again.

You'd be amazed how many words and concepts were changed by the Church. Nearly all of it is stolen or misleading.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

The term "heretic" comes from a word meaning "other"...as in, those who followed anything other than the gospels. Literally, it was a term for an average farmer. But when the peasants started reading gospels banned by the Church, the demonization wagon start rolling again.

You'd be amazed how many words and concepts were changed by the Church. Nearly all of it is stolen or misleading.

It originally meant "able to choose." So yes, in a way, that's how it became demonized. People chose what they wanted to believe and were labelled as such, and because of that choice, things like the Inquisition began. It was the spreading Cathars that really pushed out the Inquisition; that seems to be where things got very messy.

Moral of the story? Choice is bad!!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join