It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul on Supreme Court ObamaCare Ruling

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Oh but we need to be real careful here.
Let's play by the rules and make sure we charge and prosecute those who are legitimately guilty, and we can prove they are responsible for organized crime.

It must be clear that anyone who is willingly coerced and an accomplice by choice, is a collaborator and member of the organized criminal network.

Those who were threatened, and coerced through forceful means, are victims, and require protection and we must take every opportunity to request their testimony in the respective trials where applicable. Having witnesses never hurts, as they know the inner workings of the system and can aid in the investigations.

We do not need to force their testimony, all we need to do is offer them a safe way out of the system. And I am confident if a safe way is developed that we will have a lot of whistles blowing all of the sudden.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
My goal here is to share my revelations with others in hopes of enriching and empowering them (all of you).

I found the way forward because of other wonderful, intelligent, and insightful individuals sharing their discoveries with me, and helping to answer my questions.

Sharing knowledge is sharing power. It is also a means of creation of power, as more knowledge is gathered, more power is gathered.

Power over what? Over your life, your person. Your destiny, our destiny.
Power to make tomorrow better for yourself and others, or to make it worse.

Once others are empowered with the truth and knowledge, they can make far better moves on the chess board of life.

I want everyone to know the truth of human existence today on Earth in respect to our society, economy, and government.

That each individual has rights that can not be legally trampled without a proper legal waiver. If they do not know they are waiving their rights and are fooled into it, it is coercion, entrapment, and fraud. Thus technically illegal as per the actual law on the actual law books.

That we the people have proper legal authority to reign in these criminals as per proper use of the criminal justice system, but we may have to develop novel new ways to first regain control of the criminal justice system from the organized criminal syndicates that have usurped it.

Try to avoid defensive positions and focus on flanking offensive movements. Stay mobile, flexible, and versatile. Whatever you do, do not waiver in the face of adversity.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by imjustcurious242

wow!!thats passion right thr!! One thing though,To die u hav to hav a life first

Well I can see by your grammar that you a recent success from the present school system.

That explains your logical thinking process as well.

This Planet is Doomed.

well now that it is scientifically proven that the planet is doomed, only consolation left is that sane ones like you will keep grammer sound and safe.
edit on 30-6-2012 by imjustcurious242 because: quote missed out

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

wow!!thats passion right thr!! One thing though,To die u hav to hav a life first

Well I can see by your grammar that you a recent success from the present school system.

This Planet is Doomed.

well now that it is scientifically proven that the planet is doomed, only consolation left is that sane ones like you will keep grammer sound and safe.

TwoSides-- It should be "you're" not you. Your school must not have been any better.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by onecraftydude

This whole healthcare issue seems like a distraction to me. It is allowing the two sides to fight over something that has nothing to do with our economy other than to make things worse. It is not the right time to try something of this scale nor is this plan worth a crap. Forcing people to pay for healthcare is retarded. If they could afford healthcare they would already have it. That is a good example of just how out of touch these actors are though.

You know I sit here in the UK and am incredibly grateful that we have a universal health care system free at the point of delivery FOR ALL. I normally sit back and shake my head at the selfish money grabbing US system BUT sometimes the attitudes are just, well, immoral.

two major major points :

1. I think it is immoral for a civilised society to let its citizens suffer in pain and discomfort because they don't have enough money, whilst those in the health system have far far more money than they need to live a very comfortable life. Its is a sign of a very sick selfish society. I'm an atheist but I know a lot of folks in the US are bible bashers. Guess what : Jesus Christ did not ask for insurance before helping anybody. So all you god fearing folks who do not support a universal healthcare system or any step towards that goal are heading downstairs where its warm and fires burn.

2. Even I in the UK can see that the main benefit of Obamacare is that NOBODY can be refused health insurance even with a pre existing (genetic/childhood) disease. And you object to that SICK VERY SICK.

FYI - The US is one of the last western democracies to not have universal health, does that not mean something to you over there? Are you that brainwashed by the howling of the anti tax brigade that you can't see how wrong your society is? Guess who shouts loudest about taxes........the rich. The very ones who can afford it the most!!!!!!!!!!!!! Greed sheer greed.....immorality strikes home yet again.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl

This Planet is Doomed.

TwoSides-- It should be "you're" not you. Your school must not have been any better.

I just love when people correct grammar errors, only to find glaring errors in their correction. Good catch.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The Goverment cannot SPEND its way out of recession...
The people have to have the confidence to initiate new ventures as well as streamline older ones to make them fit the paradimes....
There is a limit to the theory that the economy will always expand.I think weve reached the upper reaches of it....
The corporate bailouts our representatives have handed out, impoverish the people in more than one way ....
In a free market system, there is no such thing as too big to fail.....
The fact is the whole banking industry has been ripping the pants off of everyone they deal with, and everyone they dont.......They fix the interest rates rather than the demand for mortgages....they pander to corporate money towards their own security, rather than serve the peoples security.
The sneaky barstids slip from industry to goverment and back to shepherd their own demands for special treatment through goverment....
they sit on the panning commission, the zoning commission, the mayors seat or the governers chair,making concessions to the corporations who could not exist if it werent for the demand for products......
Filling these demands shoud be considered a priviledge, and an honour, an opportunity to get the best for everyone at the best deals possible.....
Why is it we do not get up and protest when EVERY ONE of these projects or betterment plans goes
horribly over budget and comppletion date.....
We the people simply shell out more cash through our reps the goverment stooges......
Did YOU ok the agreements that Halliburton could provide all kinds of services to the wars and bill the goverment what it wanted without protest or recourse?
I personally never signed off on that deal, and i doubt you got any input ether in the halls of goverment.
These scoundrels work in concert.....there doesnt HAVE to be spoken agreement...it just works out that way as the rich and their offspring continually rip the populace for their hard earned money......
I will alwas believe that behind this Obama care deal is a whole pile of graft and corrupt bribery, by all concerned..the drug companies, the goverment shills, the insurance companies, etc....That noi matter what, in the end, the rich wil have the cash to jump the line, the poor will not get the same treatments or consideration, and the homeless and the bottom wage earners will end up getting left out somehow....The cost of drugs will rise, and the shortage of emergency treatment will remain accute, as will the shortage of operating rooms and things like MRI etc....i dont see the medical system getting better under this plan....however if yuse can, id love to hear how....

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
noone cares about what that welfare recieving, deficit spending hypocritical says.

Him and his poor failures at life cult followers can go back to looking for UFOs and chemtrails.

oh and blaming the Jews.
edit on 30-6-2012 by Blahable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Blahable

What?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by gorgi
I find it funny that Ron Paul thinks he knows more about the constitution that the supreme court.
The fact is is that Paul really doesn't know much, he just sticks with his talking points and repeats louder if he has to. There is no fact behind anything he says.

Ron Paul never gets loud.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I find it funny that Ron Paul thinks he knows more about the constitution that the supreme court.
The fact is is that Paul really doesn't know much, he just sticks with his talking points and repeats louder if he has to. There is no fact behind anything he says.

well it sure seems like it. no fact behind anything he says? *CHUCKLES
i bet he can back up any argument he makes with something called *takes a drink from beer*
t-h-e c-o-n-s-t-i-t-u-t-o-n, something these foolish, puppet politicians know naught about.
thanks for your kerfuffle and for you vilifying about the only politician that tries to follow ummmm, what's that called.... *takes drink from beer* t-h-e c-o-n-s-t-i-t-u-t-i-o-n
*burp

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

The SC decision was 5-4... do you think you know more about the constitution than the 4 supreme Justices who firmly believe Obamacare is unconstitutional?

There is the law and there is what is right. I chose to support what is right above a blind loyalty to the law.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GareyGaia

I'm right there with you on this one!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blahable
noone cares about what that welfare recieving, deficit spending hypocritical says.

Him and his poor failures at life cult followers can go back to looking for UFOs and chemtrails.

oh and blaming the Jews.
edit on 30-6-2012 by Blahable because: (no reason given)

^^ Wow ^^

Got to love the political forums huh?
edit on 30-6-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

reply to post by imjustcurious242

reply to post by texasgirl

reply to post by mileysubet

Hey, can we get back on topic or perhaps you all want to nitpick about spelling and grammar.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Okay, back on topic. Sorry about that.

Why doesn't Ron Paul separate from the Republicans and run as an independent? He just might have a chance now since Romney's Healthcare for his state is practically the same as Obamacare.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by onecraftydude

I was going to post something but you pretty much said exactly what the problem is.

Spot on post. Why can't people see the core of the problem. *sigh* Shut off those legal donations have contributions go to a honey pot for everyone and the corruption will dry right out.
edit on 30-6-2012 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Believe it or not, the Supreme Court are NOT necessarily Constitutional scholars. They're all former lawyers and there is such a thing as judicial activism; it happens all the time. My guess is there are plenty of regular folks who know the Constitution better than these clowns. They clearly interjected a facet of ObamaCare that doesn't exist; a tax. Obama said himself, a thousand times, it's not a tax. When you don't pay your taxes, you get hit with a penalty. They are not one and the same. The same applies here.

The fact that Ron Paul sticks with his "talking points" is actually a virtue; he doesn't hold his finger up to see what way the wind is blowing so he can gather is talking points for the day; something most politicians do daily. That's called conviction and integrity. If you don't get that, I don't know what to tell you.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Once again, Ron Paul is spot on. Too bad he is never allowed to actually make a difference in this country. Obamacare is just a joke. I saw a really funny comment about Obamacare today.

Let me get this straight... We are going to be "gifted" with a health care plan that we are FORCED to purchase, and fined if we don't. Which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor.. but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a President who smokes. Administered by a Treasury Chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which WE will be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect... by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a Surgeon General who is obese, and financed by a country that is BROKE!!

Unfortunately the above quote was from Donald Trump. But is so true.

I still say I am writing in Ron Paul this November. And if I'm not allowed to, I'm just not voting. The man just makes sense.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by VictorVonDoom
I have a confession to make. When I first heard about the Supreme Court ruling, I was so red-faced with anger that I actually considered voting for Mitt Romney in the hopes that he would overturn Obamacare. That lasted almost two minutes. I apologize for letting my anger over-ride my common sense.

I'm still voting Ron Paul 2012, no matter what. Maybe, by some miracle, the land of the free can once more exist on Earth.

I've heard many people say they'd vote for Romney for this reason. My eyes are wide with disbelief when I hear this...

Romney invented and implemented this very same form of mandatory-or-tax healthcare in Massachusetts.

Romney said this about it:

"Our experience also demonstrates that getting every citizen insured doesn’t have to break the bank. First, we established incentives for those who were uninsured to buy insurance. Using tax penalties, as we did, or tax credits, as others have proposed, encourages ‘free riders’ to take responsibility for themselves rather than pass their medical costs on to others. This doesn’t cost the government a single dollar."

And in Feburary of this year, the individual mandate in Massachusetts wasn't a tax, it was "personal responsibility."
"Whether you like it or not like it, it was seen as conservative to say that individuals who could pay for insurance should either buy their own insurance or help the state pay for their cost if they become ill but people shouldn’t be able to go to the hospital and expect government to pay for them. So we can have a discussion as to whether it’s conservative or not conservative but our view was that individuals had a responsibility to care for themselves, a personal responsibility.”

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join