It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid Attacked in School By Teacher Making $95,202 a year

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
teacher 100k a year ???

im a little bit perplexed

does he teach rocket science

No. He teaches discipline to kids who need to learn a little respect, he teaches them that they cannot do or say whatever they want. Something every school needs if you ask me. If the parents wont instill it in them, some joe they start some # with on the streets will.. and I promise you, it wont be nearly as pretty.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by musashi9

I for one would want to know if this guy is a so-called professional and especially if this is a public school with the taxpayers paying this fatass his 95K.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by UltimateSkeptic1

Police state much....
Getting the schools used to it.

This is absolutely horrible to see

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible

teacher 100k a year ???

No. He teaches discipline to kids who need to learn a little respect, he teaches them that they cannot do or say whatever they want. Something every school needs if you ask me. If the parents wont instill it in them, some joe they start some # with on the streets will.. and I promise you, it wont be nearly as pretty.

I absolutely agree with you that discipline is needed.
But hey, this was on a completely different level. He was throwing Kristoff around like a glove!
I am honestly surprised Kristoff did not end up with any broken bones.
For example 0.33 sec WTF is that about! He was lucky to wear a backpack to break the impact.

edit on 30-6-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
I guess I don't see the issue the kid deserved what he got . Don't mouth off because you think your kool

Wow what?

So ur fine with this?

They should stuff YOUR kids in the same room as this teacher, having him go rampant on them aswell.

Though judging by your comment im pretty confident you don't have kids to begin with.

This is wrong on so many levels.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

What does his income have to do with the topic at hand?

I saw the title and immediately assumed that you were one of those people who thinks that teachers make too much money. In reality, that's just not the case.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible

teacher 100k a year ???

Oh you were there? How was it? What did he say exactly? Oh you don't know? So you weren't there? So how do you know the kid provoked him or didn't provoke him? How can you seriously sit there with a logical mind and run it through your head that we can judge based on a video with no sound, with almost no detail about the situation

Forget it this is pointless.
edit on 30-6-2012 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by azbowhunter
Looked like the kid could have handled this differently. Would have resulted in a much calmer result in my opinion.

Just a little punk acting like a little punk.

as opposed to a big POS acting like a big POS?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
haven't watched the video yet but will....BUT, just want to say that NO teacher ANYWHERE makes $95,202 a year....EVER...

Teachers make around $30,000-ish on average, in big, innercity districts, some with the most years and highest degrees make up to 50,000-ish and starting teachers make around $20,000 ish.... private schools are even lower with teachers making around $15,000.

All the folks that talk about teachers being overpaid actually believe there are salaries like that, but there aren't. 90% of the teachers out there make around $30,000 a year, they are NOT overpaid nor do they make too much.

sorry... just had to make sure to get that part out there.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychonautix
reply to post by axistiger

So he is a thug now hmm?

No, not now. He was a thug the moment he was born melanin rich.
Thug is the new "N" word.
AM radio right wingers use code words. This is not so you do not know what they are saying but so they can deny it. Thug = uppity n*****.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
lol i like the pic of a younger school kid that looks nothing like the person in the video. but yea those sagging pants and appearance to be swinging and ripping away from the people really helps him out. i wouldnt doubt he tried mouthing off to the authority figures. kid gets what he deserves

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

OK, this is what I'm seeing in the clip.... The clip has no audio which is abnormal for a youtube video. I think there's a reason the audio was left off.

My reaction is that the kid was talking to the other adult, most likely said something along the line of "yo, whatever man", walked away, then came back with something like "I'm gonna pop a cap in ya a&& when u not lookin" the walked away. He was walked off again and another teacher was walking up and he says "I'll pop a cap in yo fat a** too mo-fo", the teacher takes his arm to address him, he starts going off physically. The teacher pulls him in to calm him, he visably swung at the teacher so the teacher tried to put him in the chair and instead of complying, he was bouncing all over the place, probably shouting obscenities and threats the entire time about shooting people or blowing up the school or some other violent language and went completely ballistic and security had to be called to help subdue him.

I feel this is supported by the fact that there were SEVERAL security guards there and that's not common for an average school at all. It could be an alternative school or an inner-city school with a lot of violence in it.
The kid may have just transferred back to school after getting out of juvenile detention, may have a history of violence, may have been under the influence of drugs or millions of other things.

I'd like to hear the audio as well as know the other side of the story. Things like this are not common and teachers don't just attack students, 99% don't anyway and you could tell the kid was the aggressor since the security guards, numerous guards, were focusing on him, not on the teacher.

The video is a tiny little exerpt that makes it look as though a child was "done wrong" but has no audio to it, no backstory to it or anything else.

Also, as I said before, teachers don't make $95,000 a year, they just don't. If he's an administrator or football coach in a very very large district, he may get close to that, but not a flat out teacher salary, more like three times a teacher salary..... which has absolutely nothing to do with the situation anyway.

Not blaming the OP, blaming the source that hooked and reeled her in with sensationalist claims in their headline. They manipulated it for the soul purpose of getting people to click on their link.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

wow... you got all that because there was no audio ?

and the kid was obviously the aggressor because all the security was on him ?

yeeesh

By the way, he could very well have been in admin, or coaching..so its not unthinkable that was his salary, but it is beside the point.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Took
One 300+ lb man

four to five 190+ lb women officers to subdue a 100 pound kid.

This is all good news if there is ever an all out martial law police state takeover and we are all in a very very pissed off frame of mind..

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by UKmonster

The kid probably said something like "i'm gonna go get my glock an pop off all u mo-fo's" and was stopped by the teacher... we need the audio to hear the rest of the story

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
basing totally on from what was in the video, i side with the teacher for the following reasons:

1. this school apparently needs id cards to enter the school grounds
2. this student did not have his proper id card
a) did he forget it at home?
b) was the id card taken from him by the principle the day before?
c) did he lose his entry card?
d) we don't know for sure and either does the teacher
3. the student could have made arrangements to get his id from home if it was there
4. the student could have gone to the badging office if he lost his original

the whole situation was in the student's power to make good or make bad.

if other information comes out that contradicts my position i will rethink my post and probably write up an update.
until then, this is my opinion on the matter.

-subfab

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The real pity is that teachers have to do this at all, because the parents are clearly not disciplining their children.

In an age where kids carry knives and guns, and have the ego of a 30 year old street thug, this is what happens. Welcome to the new generation of self-entitled, bad-asses who think they rule the world. There was a kid here in Denver, maybe he was 13? Maybe even 12. He actually pulled a knife on one of the older lady workers in our complex. She just went inside and called a friend tenant to have a word with the kid who was sticking around the porch outside, I assume to remain threatening to the lady inside. This dude is a massive Samoan fellow whose neck is probably close to the side of my thigh. He went down and told the little punk he drops turds bigger than him every morning, took his knife and sent the now scared kid on his way.

Parenting.. or lack thereof.. it starts there.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
It looks like

Kid: "But I come here everyday how do none of you recognize my face"

Guys: "Sorry but we can't let you in without ID"

Kid: "What if I go get a teacher that knows me and show you guys this is my school"

Guys: "Sorry we cant allow that"

Kid: *walks away*

Teacher: "Hey! Didn't I tell you to get off campus!"

Kid: "Then I'll just go through the side doors (or something)"

Teacher: "No you won't" *grabs kid*

Kid: "Let go of my arm (probably annoyed and reckless)"

Teacher: "What're you gonna do about it"

Kid: *swings* "I said let go!"

Teacher doesn't let go...altercation ensues

That's what I see happening, from the body language from everyone that was there. It did not look like this kid was looking for trouble, nor did it look like this kid was looking for a fight. He looked like he wanted to get in the school o go to school. But then again, that's my opinion

I disagree and see it more like this (using your own quotes and changing what the likely version would be):
Kid: "Yo dawg, i don't need no f-in ID"

Guys: "Sorry but we can't let you in without ID"

Kid: "I'll just pop a cap in yo a** then go on an do whut i gonna do"

Guys: "You need to leave campus"

Kid: *walks away* (mumbling about getting his glock and coming back to take care of this)

Teacher: "You need to stop, the guards are on the way, we don't take threats with deadly weapons lightly"

Kid: "I'll pop a cap in u 2, mo-fo! I'm gittin my glock!"

Teacher: "No you won't" *grabs kid*

Kid: "Let go of my arm you **extreme obscenities**(telling him how he and his gang will be hunting down his family and killing them as well)"

Teacher: "You need to step over here and wait for the security guards"

Kid: *swings* "I said let go!"

...then proceeds to using every profanity and threat he can dream up, says he's going to shoot everyone there, blow up the school, commit rape on dead bodies, etc etc etc...

That's the more likely scenario here

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychonautix
reply to post by axistiger

So he is a thug now hmm? Im guessing cause he is black? You are a hypocrite and completely contradicting yourself your saying people are making judgement calls without enough evidence yet you are doing the exact same. you have no clue what that kid did or didn't do so your just making yourself look like a racist ahole. unless he is wavering a gun and/or throwing gang signs he is no "thug". im sure you dont even know what a real thug is but i dont know you im just assuming based off your ignorant statement. this isnt about kids in new york or situations where there is proof of kids being little punks this thread is about a man bullying and physically harassing and abusing a child when he had no right to no matter what the circumstances. you sir are a moron.

The teacher is black too, the race thing isn't going to work on this one from either angle.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join