It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once More, with Feeling: The JFK Assassination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Okay, so I got to thinking again about this issue, and decided that it would be good to chew the fat on it again.

So, I found a good link to the Zapruder film, it's streaming video, in color, of the actual kill shot

From this angle, I swear that the secret serviceman in the front seat shoots JFK. I know that you've all seen/heard of every possible conspiracy, and I think maybe we should try to put an unofficial end to the speculation.

So, here's what we've got.

A trained marksman in the Texas Schoolbook Depository, which, from the angle of this film is behind the car to the near side.

A possible second shooter in the sewer drain, in this shot to the front and left of the car.

A possible third shooter on the 'grassy knoll' to the front and right of the car.

One president shot in the head, with the snap going 'Back, and to the left', which would normally indicate a shot from the area of the 'Grassy knoll'

One further theory is that the secret serviceman in the front seat shot JFK himself, as I said earlier.

Well, then. Let's discuss, and try to put this to rest.

PS: I know it's possible that Oswald did it, but I also know that it's equally possible any of the other scenarios happened. Also, please try to discount some of the more outlandish theories, such as the one about the small explosive implant that the aliens put in his head the week before, and any other really, really out there theories.

edit: durrr....forgot the Zapruder Link.

The Link

[edit on 10-6-2004 by Loki]

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Unless you go with the idea of the "magic bullet" and believe that Oswald somehow shot his rifle faster than the laws of physics would allow, Oswald could not have done it alone.

JFK wanted to disband the CIA, and a host of other plans that didn't sit well with the shadow government.

He was taken out by a hit team, and then his death was investigated by a team assembled by those who had him killed...

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
No, no

Gaz, they actually did a recreation in which someone was able to reproduce the rifle shots that Oswald took, shot for shot.

Now, that doesn't necessarily mean that Oswald did it, only that it is possible that he did. Still, the official scenario is no more plausible than the 'grassy knoll' scenario.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I watched a special on this... don't remember the name of it...

they did a recreation of the bullets path.. for there to have been one gunman, that bullet would have to had taken several twists and turns...

Definitley more than one shooter... question remains, who ordered the assasination ?

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I think Oswald was just a patsy. From the video JFK was clearly shot from the front. Having said that, mabye Oswald didn't fire his weapon at all. I believe JFK was shot because the CIA and LBJ needed to stay in Vietnam because of the Drug Trade going on in that country at the time. JFK didn't like that so they shot him.I think Bush Sr. probably had a hand in it as well.

kix

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   
If you want to read about an independet balistic report in JFK buy a book called
Mortal error by Bonar Menninger (sp?), it will make yuo change yuor views...

P.D. the author is the only person able to reproduce the alleged shots made by Oswald with thta same Carcano Oswald "allegedly" used.

Highly recomended...made fly to Dallas to check myself...!

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
it was proven that noone could have aim a rifle from the sewer...saw it on tvshow dealing with the JFK assasination.

Also...everytime i hear "backand to the left" i cant help but think of a billiards game...if you hit a ball just right you can make it move at a 90 degree angle...with the natural twisting motion of the neck its possible even though the shot came from a position roughly behind/right of JFK it still could have made his head go back and to the left.IMO but if you ask, i do think there was a second gunman and he was probably on the grassy knoll, the way his head explodes that was defintely perpindicular hit and not a glacing blow. many say oswald was innocent, i think he was just the fall guy, he was definitely there to kill JFK. Cant wait for the day that someone leaks outs the truth, if anyone ever does/or if any of them have died or been "delt with"

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
It's really hard to tell from the link I've given there, but I swear that I see Mr. Secret Service's hand in the back seat with Kennedy and Jackie. I honestly think that JFK may have been shot by him. The effluence from the shot, IE the brain/skull matter sprays upwards, indicating that the shot came from below where the top of Kennedy's skull was. Just my opinion though. Anyone have a theory about this?

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
For a very long time I firmly believed in the conspiracy theory, I was convinced by the 'magic bullet' theory and the impossibility of Oswald making the shots, until recently that is.

I recently watched the brand new BBC documentary investigating this shooting "The Kennedy Assassination - Beyond Conspiracy"and the theories that surround it and I was amazed at how easily, expertly and sensibly each one of my former convictions was demolished.

The magic bullet theory;

The supposition that there had to be more than one bullet is based on comparing the entry and exit wound paths on Kennedy and the man in the front seat. However it supposes that the front seat passenger is sat directly in front of Kennedy facing forwards and on the same level. The BBC investigation categorically proved that this is not the case. Using the zapruder film and 3D CGI it was illustrated (and proven with all the available photographs - check them out- that the guy in fron was further in towards the centre of the car, lower down and half turned towards the president when the shot was fired. Hey presto the bullet path is suddenly a perfectly straight line and thus not only possible but even correct.

There was doubt cast over Oswalds abilities with the rifle, the BBC had dug out his actual military marksmanship records and spoke with his instrucors and comrades and it turns out that Oswald had repeatedly demonstrated the ability to not only to easily hit the firing rate required but also to consistently hit the bullseye from DOUBLE the distance of the assassination shots.

This programme ran for 90 minutes and covered so much ground that I cannot hope to cover it all here. Needless to say I recommend that anyone with any interest in this subject watches it with an open mind and draw their own conclusions.

I might just add that I knew it was an attempt to disprove the conspiracies before I watched it and I was very sceptical beforehandf but decided to give it a go but you know when you just KNOW something is right, however much you don't want it to be? That was me when I saw this

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
It's really hard to tell from the link I've given there, but I swear that I see Mr. Secret Service's hand in the back seat with Kennedy and Jackie. I honestly think that JFK may have been shot by him.

A definite possibility! I thought I even saw a 'spark'. Is there anyway to review this color footage frame by frame? It really looks like the man sitting shotgun pulled the trigger.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Never heard the theory about the man in the sewer sounds plausable though, kinda off topic but sheesh thats like the best footage ive seen, and also the worst!

new topics

top topics

join