It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your July 4 Fireworks: Made in China, Like Everything Else

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
These posts are off topic.

I made my point, you're going to run away from it, that's fine.

Carry on.
edit on 6/30/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

Yea well it's not a very good one.

Someone has to be paid to make those fireworks and golly gee wiz seems like a lot of Americans need jobs. Same with scrubber valves and plastic toys and anything else you would call mocking China. I think it's more like you are trying to mock America.

Making our own stuff wouldn't bankrupt America, it would turn a few American billionaires into millionaires and a plethora of people below the poverty line would magically become middle class again. Then our economy recovers, surprise!
edit on 30-6-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Well, they invented it. They have mastered it. They are the best at it, why would you not want to get the best.

USA is not the best at everything. We are good at a lot of stuff but why can't people accept that other countries do things well also.

People forget how Ancient China is. They have been around for a bit and are smart people. They don't always make crap products , although we've all dealt with our fair share of crap chinese made products.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
It's pretty funny to me how many people ASSume I am being critical of trade with China,despite me not saying anything even close to that. This is just a little thread pointing out that the items we use to celebrate our 'freedom' are made in a country these same patriots have been taught are evil communists.

I guess if you WANT to ignore the entire OP, and just make up straw men, you might as well claim i'm bashing China.

Makes you look awfully ignorant, tho

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
These posts are off topic.

I made my point, you're going to run away from it, that's fine.

Carry on.
edit on 6/30/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

You made a nonsense 'point' about me bashing China which holds no water whatsoever, and then whined about people being 'off topic' when they responded to it.

Laughably transparent.
edit on 1-7-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
If the Chinese know how to do anything well, at the top of the list should making fireworks. They've been at it a lot longer than the rest of the world.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Actually your wrong.. Most big venues are made by a fireworks place here in PA called.....

www.zambellifireworks.com...

So before you tote on about made in china you may want to back your facts up a bit..

Small crap fireworks... WELL DUHH!!!! its been like that forever...

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Don't see much of a problem here. They did invent the stuff. If I want Scotch I get a decent one from Scotland. Same as vodka, Russian. Get it from who makes it the best.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join