join

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I can make fart-noises with my hands.

(next years party platform)

Yay! Silly thread!

Nice job Purp.

That reminds me. I never could do that armpit fart thing....

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

edit on 30-6-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
My New ATS Regent Ad

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Really? Wow, I thought that was like a staple of growing up.

Your bullying must have been terrible....

As a kid my friends could all make machine gun noises. I couldn't. It was just a broken kind of fart noise....

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
WOW...I didn't get banned...cool.....Hope your all having a nice day.......and our "patient" is doing better today. I'm feeling much better, somewhat "humbled" to be sure.......but I can play nice moving forward.....lol....try anyways.....

So here's my question today. What was an embarressing moment in your life?

BTW...some great new AD's........

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
WOW...I didn't get banned...cool.....Hope your all having a nice day.......and our "patient" is doing better today. I'm feeling much better, somewhat "humbled" to be sure.......but I can play nice moving forward.....lol....try anyways.....

Getting caught uh.... uhm.. procreating under the O in the Hollywood Sign....... that was pretty embarrassing.. Specially given my job at the time... (I worked for the City of Los Angeles wink wink nudge nudge)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar

Really? Wow, I thought that was like a staple of growing up.

Your bullying must have been terrible....

As a kid my friends could all make machine gun noises. I couldn't. It was just a broken kind of fart noise....

I just never learned how. I never took the time to learn...I can do the same thing, just with my hand behind my knees....

Like this kid does

So, while my friend were doing arm pit farts...I was on my back doing that....

What the hell was I thinking?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I'm glad you didn't! We would have missed you.

Okay, for an embarrassing moment in my life. I was about 11 years old and I thought I was home alone after a long day of playing. So I strip my clothes off in the laundry room and walk across the house in my underwear to get to my room.

Come to find out, my older sister was there with a bunch of her girl friends.... And yes, they all saw me...

And to an 11 year old... A bunch of girls seeing you in your underwear is the end of the freaking world.... I ran out of there and hid in my room until they all left.
edit on 30-6-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

LOL, that's a good one! How did you guys get up there? Have seen the Hollywood sign many times, and it looks hard to get up to. You guys just hiked in? Interesting you guys picked the "O"......

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

We had orchestras at shcool. Nothing quite like sounds of a dozen young kids armpit farting in unison.

My brother could do the underleg fart, and also do one with a closing hand. He drove my mum nuts....

OK, my embarrassing moment.

Quite a few years ago I went on my first holiday to Queensland. I hired a car, and driving from the airport up to where I live now, I began to get hot in the car. Couldn't find the AC switch. Eventually found a big button between the vents, pressed it. Twenty minutes later, car's not getting colder, and every few minutes there's people passing me with odd looks on their face. Looked down at the gauges, and there it was.... I'd put the hazard lights on. There I was, heading up one of Queensland's major highways at 110km/h, with the hazard lights on...

The most emabarassing part was when I found the actual switch, it was labelled A/C...

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

LOL, that's a good one! How did you guys get up there? Have seen the Hollywood sign many times, and it looks hard to get up to. You guys just hiked in? Interesting you guys picked the "O"......

When you work for the city, you know all the little paths and ways in
There is actually a fence and a gate about 500 feet away form ti so that the maint crews can get in or the police if they need to.. it's not as totally isolated as you would think..

oh and for the first O, that's the most secluded place behind the sign (or was at the time, in 94 those trees went byebye) there were a few large cyprus trees behind it so unless you were deliberately walking back there, you could hide for hours without being seen.. another one of my fav places was the aquaducts when they were dry.. you used to be able to rollerblade for miles and miles...

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
.... I've never done anything embarassing, so I have nothing to share

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Awwwww....that must have been brutal for a little boy. What's funny is once boys grow up they usually like strutting around in thier underware......lol....

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

So here's my question today. What was an embarrassing moment in your life?

One time, I must've set my alarm clock wrong. I showed up for work, exactly 1 hour early. The people working looked at me, looked at the clock, looked back at me, and asked what I was doing there. I told them I was coming to work, thinking they must be crazy. It wasn't until then that I actually looked at the clock, then another, and another, and they all verified that I was indeed 1 hour early. I felt stupid. It wasn't feasible to drive back home, then drive back to work, so I spent the next hour slowly cleaning out my locker, feeling like a complete idiot.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

That doesn't sound all that embarrassing Druid, better ealy then late....I would have grabbed some breakfast and read the newspaper...

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Awwwww....that must have been brutal for a little boy. What's funny is once boys grow up they usually like strutting around in thier underware......lol....

For a little boy it is rather scarring.

As for guys going around in their underwear... When I was little my dad used to go outside in his underwear every morning to get the paper...

Who does that?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Whew!!! I forgot it was the weekend and that's when crazy people come out on other threads and have been trying to actually post and be reasonable with them!!!

What was i thinking????

Where are the Booze Party representatives? I need to make some campaign contributions!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

LOL....that's funny........was it boxers or tightie whiteties? Boxers might not be so bad, but the latter...not so much.
Since my sister and I basically buy my Dad's underware these days we buy him boxers to prevent him from embarrassing us or himself !

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
Whew!!! I forgot it was the weekend and that's when crazy people come out on other threads and have been trying to actually post and be reasonable with them!!!

What was i thinking????

Where are the Booze Party representatives? I need to make some campaign contributions!

LOL.....yeah have noticed that too....I say when you are dealing with a "crazy" person you should post the chiten dance, that was very, very funny...that should do the "trick"....

OK, this is a good question for eveyone, do you like to dance? What kind of Music?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

What was i thinking????

LOL.....yeah have noticed that too....I say when you are dealing with a "crazy" person you should post the chiten dance, that was very, very funny...that should do the "trick"....

OK, this is a good question for eveyone, do you like to dance? What kind of Music?

That's a good idea!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join