It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chit Chat for ATS Regent Election

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Commercial Break:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
My New Campaign Spokesman

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I'm trying brother, I'm trying.
The Butterfly effect

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar
reply to post by Netties Hermit

*WHACK* was that your informal decision hitting me in the face by chance?

There are some people who have started out a little rough who have shone later on, I do agree. It has swayed my ideals a lot I'll admit. I haven't decided on one candidate yet (still waiting to see who delivers the biggest cheque), but I definetely have a top three.

This is pretty big!!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Blank cheque hmmmm????

Perhaps you are right about that whole time machine thingie after all....

If only I could drag my butt out of bed right now....

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

I couldn't agree more, if infact this is a community, that seeks to deny ignorance and strives for a "better" understanding of the world around us..it takes more then just "knowledge" and high IQ's, it takes "Heart" too.

I'm just lucky, I have ALL those things!!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Blank cheque hmmmm????

There is only one destination where saying time machine and drag together will get you.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Not to forget incredibly good looking right????

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

Done the timewarp many a time. Yes, even in drag

Open minded I am....

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

You just have to keep in mind... although most of us are intelligent, reasonably sane and have a little sense... just like in the general population, there are some people out there that are just plain stupid. Those are the people who usually shout the loudest, complain the most and whine non-stop. It's idiots like that who cause things to get screwed up.

Look at all the warning stickers on things these days like a tag on hairdryers to not use them in the bathtub. It's because some idiot somewhere used it in the bath tub, probably died and their idiot family sued the company saying it didn't say to not use it in the bath tub. They are total morons and would have to be told "breath in, breath out" on a constant basis if their lungs didn't do it for them.

Those people are the reason we have so much "big brother" stuff going on, they're the reasons we have so many dang laws, they're the reason the rest of us are so limited and innundated with things that make no sense.

Oh, they'll tell you they're "gifted" or a "genius" because they took an internet IQ test and it said so (if they don't have the documentation from an actual testing professional, they're lying. I have my documentation and know what it takes and have been a member of MENSA and all that jazz.... not bragging, just stating that I know the difference), but they've never worked a full day in their life or got fired from WalMart because they couldn't work the cash register.... even the self-checkout ones...

Those are the people that ruin it for everyone else and they make up about 34% of the general population (according to the bell curve with sd of 15) and at least that much of the population here at ATS... maybe a little more

It's THAT group that misunderstand the motto of "Deny Ignorance". We know it means don't allow ignorance to continue, for them it means "they're ignorant, but they're going to deny that fact". ....and they aren't even smart enough to realize that's what they're doing.

Sorry, ending my rant now. That's just one of my major buttons that get pushed as well as one of the reasons I act so silly and goofy. It's a trait I picked up from working with the general public so they don't get automatically intimidated and I can actually offer a little bit of help to them without having to overcome the "defensiveness obstacle".

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft

Well Moonpie, oops, Shellie, some more facts you need to know about me to make this work:-

Toga Size: Medium

Beer - Full Strength. Lager, Pilsner, Stout - Cold!
Steak - still mooing.
Music - Xavier Rudd / Santogold / Mumford & Sons.

Dislikes: Running out of any of the above at a Toga party!!

Howard

PS: 30mins notice is all I require for the invite.
edit on 30-6-2012 by Sublimecraft because: page layout

BAZINGA!!! it's all covered and all good!! Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur....

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
reply to post by Netties Hermit

Your absolutely right, and I was wrong......I'm sorry.....I was jealous, and it really is silly and crazy...I really do understand this...I guess ATS holds alot of "memories" and a bond to something that is now gone.

I pretty much threw a tantrum and "dared" the owner to Ban me, honestly, I am losing it, I can't eat, sleep wierd hours, and again, if I am banned, Good Luck to you all...I'm sorry for being so emotional, I feel really sad and stupid.

If you ever need to talk, I'm a decent listener. ... you saw what I've been through, so there's not a whole lot I can't relate to. I got through it and I'm willing to help others get through theirs as well

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
reply to post by MountainLaurel

I think I'm going to like it here.

EVERYONE could take a leaf out of your book here on ATS - that apology of yours above was so heart felt and genuine it almost made me cry - almost

And ya mans retort about loosing the lotto also had me laughing (Bluffington post - haha).

Today, I have learnt something about feelings and expression and to not hold back when deemed appropriate.

I submit and prostrate myself before thee - well done girl

The witty purple bird gets my vote but you would make a great vice-regent.

S&F

edit on 30-6-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

WOOOOOOT WOOOOOOT!! CHITENZ RAWK!!

THANKS DEWD!!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

PLEASE NOTE.....

This thread is for silliness and remarks, WITHIN the T&C, that detract from this unofficial elections thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Feel free to refresh your memory about posting rules:
Terms and Conditions of Use

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Not to forget incredibly good looking right????

YES!! Exceptionally good looking!!!

distorted to protect identity

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

PLEASE NOTE.....

This thread is for silliness and remarks, WITHIN the T&C, that detract from this unofficial elections thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Feel free to refresh your memory about posting rules:
Terms and Conditions of Use

Wanna join in and be silly with us?
We have togas and tinfoil hats!!! ...and maybe some cupcakes since my great-niece is coming over later!!! (she's 2 and just had a birthday so we're having an additional party!)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I can make fart-noises with my hands.

(next years party platform)

Yay! Silly thread!

Nice job Purp.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I can make fart-noises with my hands.

(next years party platform)

Yay! Silly thread!

Nice job Purp.

Fart noises are my FAVORITE!!!!

WOOOOT WOOOT!
You have my vote!!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Blank cheque hmmmm????

it's saturday, stay in bed as long as you want!!

I just had breakfast... at noon!! ... of course I've been awake forever, but really really really wanted biscuits and gravy with bacon and eggs over easy

...ummm those fake eggs that come in the cartons where no chitens were hurt in the production of course....then they took the carton and used shells from all the happy lil chitens that had hatched out and put the contents of the carton into those hatched out eggs and glued them back together and put them in a carton to give the "feel" of eggs to the chef ... yeah.... that's it, that's the ticket.....

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I see dead money....

No really, all the money in my purse is dead.... it's out the door in other peoples hands before i had a chance to know it..... OH!!!!! Yon Dollar Bill, we hardly knew ye....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join